Curvage reaches 50K members!

S77

On 10/7/2017 at 8:13 PM, SJ707 said:

Curvage is growing at a faster rate. We have been on an upward trend since early 2016! Currently we are the most popular Curvage has ever been

That's great to hear!  I guess it follows from the cultural evolution we've been seeing for awhile now.  Society is, more and more so, coming to not only accept larger bodies, but to appreciate and admire them.  And while there's no way to easily quantify it, I know for certain that curiosity and enthusiasm for feedism are at an all time high and growing!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2017 at 8:13 PM, S77 said:

Curvage is growing at a faster rate. We have been on an upward trend since early 2016! Currently we are the most popular Curvage has ever been

When did the original curvage site go up?  I joined like 10 years ago and still remember the tragedy of losing all the great content when it "broke."

33 minutes ago, Chapman said:

Well, not quite the beginning. Curvage's origins were in the FatCelebs Yahoo groups, the first of which was formed in 2001. I once wrote out the history, only for it to be lost in the great purge.

I would love to hear it again to the best of your memory if you could find the time to write it out.  I find it really interesting.

• Moderators

I set up the third incarnation of those groups (imaginatively named 'FatCelebs3') - I am honestly amazed that all of that content still exists! Such a shame about the intermediate FatCelebs forum having disappeared forever but hey ho.

I assume the waybackmachine and alike don't offer much in the way of content from those days. There was some amazing stuff in 'Social Networking Pictures'! Damn you Facebook and the replacing of Webshots....