Maela's back in 2015!

Glad to see you're still active in the community Maela!

I was actually a member of LTC years ago, and having just recently returned, it's heartwarming to see familiar faces. I hope the years have been as kind to you as all your admirers here have been-- you've certainly been incredibly to all of us!

Guest bigbuttlover

WOW that pic of you sitting down in the changing room , I love the contrast between your relatively small legs, then you pan up and its just overflowing thighs and belly! so sexy , glad to see you updating again!

I went to Target today and tried on clothes from their new plus size line by Ava & Viv. It was pretty slim pickings, and I didn't buy anything, but I did get some fun pictures!

Great pictures! Shame you didn't buy any of the clothes. I liked the skirt and the pants and the shirt and the capris and the and the person wearing the clothes  ;D

Guest Gainer25

Thank you! I love the first one. In the second one it says 2015 but that pic much is older.

Okay, so I deleted the second  8)