Maela's back in 2015!

Oh hot damn, I always admired you! Had not idea you were on Curvage. You look absolutly stunning by the way!  ;D

Thank you! I started on Curvage. First ever pics of me nude were posted here in 2007/8. I wish I still had that thread. It showed my journey from hating my body to becoming comfortable in it, to loving it. Where did you find me, if I may ask?

Sorry to hear your relationship has broken apart... :-( Hope better times will come!

As for your mother I hope she will recover totally soon. But at least she is clean from cancer now so I wonder why people say they are sorry at all. I mean your mother might still suffer but at least she is in no critical condition... Just my thoughts!

By the way:

Is it me or have you gained weight while being absent?

Anyway welcome back and let´s hope that next Valentine´s Day will see you in a new relationship!

Best wishes,

Chris

Thank you, Chris. My weight has been up and down since I left. I'm currently up a bit. ;)

Guest OlayTheDay

Happy Valentine's Day!

(sorry for the grainy pic, it was with my front-facing camera)

I think you made up for the photo pretty nicely though  :thumbsup:

I *do* remember you!

I finally got through all the 2012-ish stuff (I wasn't very active that year) and am now caught-up.

Didn't you do that slow-mo video a few years back?

Anyhow, welcome the fuck back! It sure is great to see you again. You're really gorgeous. Really.

I *do* remember you!

I finally got through all the 2012-ish stuff (I wasn't very active that year) and am now caught-up.

Didn't you do that slow-mo video a few years back?

Anyhow, welcome the fuck back! It sure is great to see you again. You're really gorgeous. Really.

Wow, thank you for going through my whole thread!

Yes! I was in a high-speed / slow-motion jiggle video when Love These Curves was newly launched. I love that video, and I want to do another one!

Aw, thank you for the effusive praise. :D