not sure how to feel

bellyluvr

I've been a long time lurker/admirer of the women on this site. I've always liked bigger women, but been shy about telling others with the exception of my ex. 

When we started dating, she was around 210 lbs. At 5' 9" with a fairly large frame and very pronounced butt, she was what most would consider thick. I opened up to her within the first few months and she seemed hesitant to gain but glad that I admired her larger body.  In the first year she put on probably 20 lbs, kind of as a test to see how she would feel. 

Over the next few years, that quickly snowballed into a final weight of around 370 right before we ended things. To be honest, I loved it. She ate whatever she wanted, and as she gained she ate larger quantities. I remember her ordering us a large deep dish pizza then accidentally eating almost the entire thing before I got a chance to get any. Let me tell you, this girl could eat. I loved the way she looked and felt, but unfortunately she was also very lazy. Not necessarily due to her size either, she always was. 

I was in my last semester of college at the time, getting ready to start real life when it dawned on me that I didn't want to be with somebody who didn't contribute financially or around the house. After 6 years, my high school sweetheart and I (all 370 lbs of her) called it quits. This was a very emotional time for me. I suppose that I was somewhat vulnerable when, shortly after breaking things off with my longtime girlfriend, I began what felt like a whirlwind romance with my fiance'. 

She was a single mom, 6 years my senior. She worked hard and I saw that as something my last relationship was missing. She lived just a few houses down, so we had been acquaintances for a few years. She is what you might call "soft" she's 5' 3", about 140-160, as her weight seems to fluctuate quite a bit. She is very evenly proportioned, carrying a little bit on her boobs, belly, thighs, and hips/butt. She really is a beautiful woman and the sex with her is great, has been from day one. (Strangely enough that was never something I could say about my last relationship, even though I loved her size.) 

My fiance and I are a much better fit as a couple, but I can't help wanting a little bit more to hold onto sometimes. She's sexy, but I'll get to thinking sometimes man, if she put on 50 pounds she would be unbelievable. Thing is, she's not the type to over-eat. She'll indulge sometimes, but typically she eats just enough to keep her going. I don't think this is a concious thing to maintain or lose weight, that's just how she is. 

Unfortunately I have never directly told her I'm into female weight gain. I've mentioned that her tummy is sexy to me, and she usually just rubs her hand over her slight pudge and rolls her eyes at me. I wish I knew how to totally open up to her like I did my ex. We were just kids when we dated and I think I was less hesitant than I am with my fiance because it was "just a high school girlfriend" Now that I'm an adult with responsibilities I feel that I can't risk screwing up a great relationship by telling her I want her to gain weight. 

I wish I knew what to do here, but I just don't. If anybody takes the time to read through my lengthy post and has some ideas, feel free to reply.

These should be wise to tell her the truth now. She is your fiancée. Hiding your sexual preferences when you are in couple could be unhealthy for you both at a long-term rate : furthermore, if she heard about your ex and taught about her massive weight gain, there could be a matter of time before she or one's close confidents figure out by herself why.

On 29.9.2017 at 9:12 AM, John Smith said:

These should be wise to tell her the truth now. She is your fiancée. Hiding your sexual preferences when you are in couple could be unhealthy for you both at a long-term rate : furthermore, if she heard about your ex and taught about her massive weight gain, there could be a matter of time before she or one's close confidents figure out by herself why.

Wise indeed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Ahorsewithnoname

This thread is old, but here's wise advice.

tell her b4 u marry. even if the day b4.

If u tell her after...you'll never know if she stayed with u bc ur married or bc she's ok with it.

If she marries u anyway, she may not be totally ok with it, but she had a chance to get out with minimal damage and chose u, anyway.

u WILL feel better telling her b4 u get hitched.