Whaddya think? Sexy? Should I write more?

tellmeyourtale

Should I write more?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should I keep going?

• Yes
    • Nah, it's not that great.

The hem of her shirt rolled up as she sat down and I got a glimpse of a soft, pale belly. She quickly pulled it down and then placed her arm in her lap to ensure it wouldn’t happen again. As I revisited the lovely image in my head I was left to wonder. Had she pulled it down because she didn’t want to tempt me? Or had she sadly come to the terribly wrong conclusion that I would find her soft, sweet padding unattractive?

I grabbed a handful of popcorn for myself and she turned and tried to intercept it with her mouth. My heart rate increased. I knew she was probably just trying to be silly and playful. She commented that she hated the feeling of greasy fingers and asked if I would feed her. This was the first time a woman had ever asked me to do that to her. I think it was probably the sexiest time a woman ever asked me for food. Knowing what I know now about Adele it makes sense. She was as passionate and terrified and unbelievably excited as I was -- maybe even more so.  

I started placing a few pieces of popcorn in her mouth at a time as the lights dimmed and the movie started. I kept a slow pace. I would take a handful for myself and then grab some to feed her. It had been awhile since she had taken a sip of her soda and she eyed it as if she was about to grab it. I beat her to it and picked up the cup. She gave me a knowing, devious smile and took a sip. Was it really possible that this gorgeous, brilliant gem of a girl had the same strange quirk that I did?

About halfway thru the movie I decided that I was going to try something. She seemed like a really sweet girl. I figured that if I did something completely out of line she would probably forgive me. I decided to take a chance. I whispered to her that I was heading to the restroom and she handed me her soda and asked me to stop and get a refill. I headed straight to the concession stand and grabbed two of every candy bar they had. I was so focused on getting back to her that I didn’t even stop to consider how much it would cost. I ended up spending nearly $50 on movie theater candy.  But let me tell you, it was so worth it.

I got back to my seat and dropped my armful of candy in my lap. She looked over to see what I had come back with. Her eyes got wide and she immediately turned back to the movie. Once again I was unsure what to make of her reaction. Was she nervous but excited? Did she just think I was weird for getting up in the middle of the movie and buying a ridiculous amount of candy?

I whispered in her ear, “Do you like candy?”

“Yes” she replied.

I started to unwrap it and began to hand it to her. She turned and smiled at me and I gently placed the chocolate bar in her open mouth.

If the projectionist had suddenly shut the movie off at that point, I don’t think I even would have noticed. I was so lost in her that I couldn’t see anything else. We finished the first round of candy bars and I noticed that underneath the purse she had in her lap she was softly caressing her belly with her hand. I wanted so badly for my hand to join hers.

She quietly sighed and whispered, “I’m so full.”

Then she gently placed her hand on my thigh and grabbed one of the remaining candy bars in my lap. To my surprise she unwrapped it and brought it to her lips. The hand she had been rubbing her stomach with was now holding the candy bar. She had presented me with an opportunity. I ran my fingertips along the soft, warm skin of her belly and as I did she closed her eyes and took another bite. She moaned ever so quietly, but loudly enough for me to know I was doing the right thing. The next think I knew the movie was over. As the credits began to roll she pulled down her shirt, covering herself back up. There was only a single candy bar left.

“What did you think of the movie?” I asked her.

“It was interesting”, she replied.

As we made our way out of the movie theater she was quiet. Our plan had been to go out to dinner after the movie but she had eaten so much that I didn’t think she’d want to sit down to a big meal.

“What next?” I asked her.

“I think we need to talk”, she said.

That’s never a good thing to hear a woman say. Had I completely read the situation the wrong way? Did she think I was a creepy weirdo?

As we made our way to the car she asked, “Where did you get all that candy? Did you really buy it there? It must have cost a fortune.”

“I guess I got carried away. Did you like it?” I replied.

She grabbed my hand and started walking more slowly, “It was everything I wanted. I’ve never explored this before though. I want you to know that. I don’t know what I’m doing and I’m a little scared.”

I wasn’t expecting her to open up so much but I was relieved that we were both on the same page.

I looked her in the eye and said, “I don’t know what I’m doing either. But I do know that that was the goddamn sexiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.”        

• 8 months later...