Christina Andrew

JohnSpartan17

Just wanted to get everyone's opinion on this. There is a new plus size model I found, Christina Andrew, and she looked amazing recently in the Addition Elle portion of NYFW.  Attached is the video, she comes in at 9:58, but look as she walks away at 10:11. That is an amazing lower body, (butt and thighs). I know her midsection looks toned but she is big, curvy and beautiful. I think she is almost as big as Tabria Majors, who is the next model behind her. Would you guys categorize her as chubby and how much do you think Christina weighs? I hope she puts on more!

22 hours ago, trolo said:

That's not a toned midsection :D

18 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

To me, that's what a toned female midsection looks like. I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard.

Just because she's bigger and has abundant fat tissue doesn't mean she doesn't also have developed abdominal muscles.  You can literally see their abs!  These women have higher than average muscle definition.  Pick out any random woman on the street of comparable size and she's very likely going to be much flabbier!

It's funny from all the photos of her I thought she would be a lot leaner. I was happily suprised that I was wrong. As Desdinova mentioned, she has a curvy hourglass figure. She has beautiful meaty thighs, curvy midsection and her butt is just perfect. Chubby and jiggly as you see in the video. Here's a before pic of her being a lot skinnier. She looks better with the weight gain 😀.

IMG_4065.PNG

On 22/09/2017 at 7:54 AM, das Hirschlein said:

According to these sources, she has evolved from 36-29-39 to 41-33-45...and also one inch taller :blink:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/ChristinaEA

http://musenyc.com/portfolio.aspx?n=4&mdlid=970210&a=10

A growth spurt, perhaps? Many models starts their carrer at a very young age... unless some of them either know a spurt at an early full-grown age, or uses steroids?

On 21/09/2017 at 7:53 PM, Desdinova said:

I'd definitely classify Christina as "thick".  While she's quite plump, she's well-proportioned and has an hourglass build.  I'd say the 175-185 lb. weight range sounds about right.

Since she is 5'' 9' tall, I think she is probably a little heavier than the 175-185lbs range : I knew two women as tall she is from my entourage who, back to this weight mark, weren't yet in the brink to be close to this model's body proportions. However, I have a friend four inches smaller than them who, at the heaviest she ever had, got practically the same body measurements : she weighed over 170lbs at this time.

• 2 weeks later...

I love that bigger ass that comes with a hourglass figure and how it wiggles. When she comes waling towards the camera I love the slight jiggle of her tits and the sight of her big thighs. She is totally hot. :wub:

For those who want to ffwd to her at the video: she first appears in the background for a couple at 9:46 to appear foreground at 9:57.

I took some stills from when she walks to the front of the stage before she starts to show her magnificent rear end:

59d951e07b4f2_ChristinaAndrewNYFWfrontal1.thumb.png.19cc88c30f2b769e84b52cab1d66d2e1.png59d951e270a59_ChristinaAndrewNYFWfrontal2.thumb.png.d69a55ab1c1eb3ec6d916ac038623d4d.png59d951e40f7ef_ChristinaAndrewNYFWfrontal3.thumb.png.812144f7144dd6d815b9c001a0d88150.png59d951e60266d_ChristinaAndrewNYFWfrontal4.thumb.png.21cf6f3004f3c329021816e23f38eaa6.png

1 hour ago, Curves-Lover said:

I love that bigger ass that comes with a hourglass figure and how it wiggles. When she comes waling towards the camera I love the slight jiggle of her tits and the sight of her big thighs. She is totally hot. :wub:

For those who want to ffwd to her at the video: she first appears in the background for a couple at 9:46 to appear foreground at 9:57.

I took some stills from when she walks to the front of the stage before she starts to show her magnificent rear end:

Agreed! She is just one skipped gym visit or junk food binge weekend away from slowing losing that athletic build to gaining a beautiful plus size look. Then her ass will be amazing and rival that of Tabria Majors. We need more women in the world like this !

21 hours ago, JohnSpartan17 said:

Agreed! She is just one skipped gym visit or junk food binge weekend away from slowing losing that athletic build to gaining a beautiful plus size look. Then her ass will be amazing and rival that of Tabria Majors. We need more women in the world like this !

I do like she also goes to the gym. It makes the flesh a bit firmer. But if you like some more flesh you may want to check out Hunter McGrady also at NYFW.  She definitely has more jiggle to arouse us with.

1 hour ago, Curves-Lover said:

I do like she also goes to the gym. It makes the flesh a bit firmer. But if you like some more flesh you may want to check out Hunter McGrady also at NYFW.  She definitely has more jiggle to arouse us with.

It's funny I do know hunter and like her too. I pretty much like both their looks. I think Christina tho has a prettier rear end, I just love how it jiggles with each step in that video. I think I was just pleasantly surprised because I didn't realize she was that plump. I thought originally she was around 160lbs but now I see it is definitely more like 185lbs. 

11 minutes ago, JohnSpartan17 said:

It's funny I do know hunter and like her too. I pretty much like both their looks. I think Christina tho has a prettier rear end, I just love how it jiggles with each step in that video. I think I was just pleasantly surprised because I didn't realize she was that plump. I thought originally she was around 160lbs but now I see it is definitely more like 185lbs. 

They're both great. Hunter has a rounder and softer ass where Christina's is more defined and firmer. Both great asses I can look at time and again and get aroused coz of their sizes and wiggle.

2 minutes ago, Curves-Lover said:

They're both great. Hunter has a rounder and softer ass where Christina's is more defined and firmer. Both great asses I can look at time and again and get aroused coz of their sizes and wiggle.

Totally agree. I still kinda wish Christina would let herself go a little bit more. Would love to see what her figure would look like than. I wonder if she enjoys gaining weight or is kinda lazy and just doesn't care. 

2 minutes ago, Curves-Lover said:

Totally agree. I still kinda wish Christina would let herself go a little bit more. Would love to see what her figure would look like than. I wonder if she enjoys gaining weight or is kinda lazy and just doesn't care. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...