Butt Growth.

Guest Kinkonkun

Guest Kinkonkun

My gf is already chubby (sort of, got a nice belly), but I think she could always get bigger in some other areas... however, I have no idea of how to make her butt grow.

Just to make it clear her butt is already lovely, but like I said, why not make something good even better? She's got potential to be so much more.

I found on the internet that the usual "squat n oats + GOMAD" stuff works wonders, but I am not sure. I don't want a muscular/"round" ass, but one of those huge sprawling fat ones. Is this the best way to get the desired results?

So in short: it's just weight gain focused on the ass, how to do it?

Basicly, the fat distribution is 100% genetics so you can't do anything about it. The only thing she can do is working out but thats what you already wrote.

A woman who tends to developp a heavy-bottomed figure results mostly from a set of genetic factor.

However, doing some glutes-biased workout at a daily rate, wearing corsets in sort to help her body to distribute newly settled fat outside the midriff area and many natural treatments (like applying some coconut body oil - or any body oil with same proprieties - on targeted body parts or consumpting both herbs, shrimps and fruits rich in Oestrogens or Phytoestrogens) could aid alot to favorise some specific growth without any surgical intervention.

• 2 weeks later...

@aussieyada Not especially. I know a lot of women in my community and has myself subscribed to a few fellows on social medias, whose all started their early adulthood with a modest rear even sometimes with a flat-bottomed figure : nowadays, the only everlasting complains most of them got now about their buttocks is about the fear to remain stuck into a turnstile even sideways or freshen their wardrobe with its pile of outgrown, torn stretch jeans every single half-year.

And they know how increase their curves at their upmost without necssairily passing through surgical means or 200-lbs fat diets plans.

Heredity plays a lot as well. But with a little of creativity and many gossip girl natural beauty secrets, some try-hards finally succeed to attain their goals.

On 24/09/2017 at 4:21 PM, Luvpears said:

I've heard about plastic surgeons taking fat from one part of the body and putting it in the butt. Obviously only necessary if she's an apple.

Indeed, they name this process ''lipofilling'' . 

But that kind of costly method isn't necessairy : I wasn't kidding at all when I said earlier some lesser-to-non-gifted women knows how to increase their butt width. Nothing is impossible, nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...