Quantcast
SKFHh

Friend getting fat

69 posts / 62678 viewsLast Reply

Friend of mine has started getting fat recently, she claims it's because she can't go to the gym because of a bad ankle.

She hasn't really updated her wardrobe, so there's plenty of opportunity for bulging out. I must confess that on more than one occasion I've put my arm around her for a photo, just to feel that soft fat bulging around her bra.

The one concession she's made to her new figure is to start wearing high-waisted jeans, but you can still see the belly struggling to escape.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Guest shegotfat

Yeah, it must be the bad ankle. I'm sure the popcorn and the Maltesers had nothing to do.

Don't think she's on medication, the before and after photo was about a year-18 months apart.

I think she just likes eating.

She's said jokingly before that her whole life is just waiting to have food again, and I have noticed her other friends tagging her in FB memes implying she's greedy...

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.png

Guest Jakgrag

Looks like she couldn't get the zipper all the way up in that last pic.

1 hour ago, Jakgrag said:

Looks like she couldn't get the zipper all the way up in that last pic.

Yeah it was pretty noticeable, loved the thought of her trying to wrestle those jeans on and zip them up, then just giving up...

Myself and a couple other friends met up for a post-Christmas couple of drinks.

Me and another friend decided to order Chinese food (this wasn't an evil plot, we genuinely hadn't eaten) so naturally I asked my newly chubby friend if she wanted anything.

She said no, as she had already eaten.

Well, for someone who didn't want any Chinese food, she certainly put a lot of it away. To the point where she told us to take the rice, fries and crackers away since "I can't stop eating them". It wasn't just egg rolls on display...

We asked if she wanted the leftovers kept in the refrigerator and she sure did!

Also discovered she's been drinking for approximately the last week since it's the holiday season - Baileys and egg nog, two of the most fattening drinks around.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

5 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

You must have been going crazy sitting across from her in that sleeveless top...she's getting so creamy! :wub:

Even more so when she started talking about a time she went to a Chinese all-you-can eat and ate for 2.5 hours solid...

She was talking about how she could barely move afterward, and was so full so couldn't even drink a coffee. I had a bit of a crisis at that point :lol:

Spilled something on her shirt the other day and gave a pretty nice view, so I did a little comparison with a FB photo from the days before she had a big jiggly gut.

Second comparison pic is an old FB profile photo and her current one.

And she posted two pretty nice updates within about two days of each other.

She's still trying to lose weight, and has taken up running before work with a co-worker... but she told me she had KFC three times last week (with a guilty tone of course).

Mutual friend said the other day "have you noticed X got pretty fat the last couple years?"

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg