Nzinga Imani Noel - big, brown, beautiful

zachi

Here's another batch of recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Last year I had the pleasure of being the cover model for @plusmodelmag December issue and I’m still obsessed with it! 🤗Thankful for all the growth, new opportunities and exposure from then to now. I don’t take it for granted 🖤📸 @mdanielsphoto💋 @madeamazingmua Thanks to @plusjones" (12/02/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

Caption: "I am woman. I am fearless. I am sexy. I’m divine. I’m unbeatable. I’m creative. HONEY, you can get in line 💁🏽‍♀️😘Just a little teaser of what to expect from today’s drop 🤗🤗🤗" (12/07/21):

10.jpg

Caption: "Them: “girl, what you lookin at?” Me: “my dreams being actualized”🥰🙌🏽🖤👏🏾😘😅😝 Glory to the most high! Thankful for all I’ve been able to achieve. In this I’m rocking earrings form MY BOUTIQUE @shopnimani while wearing MY OWN DESIGN from my favorite brand @fashiontofigure headed into a week of doing what i absolutely love most and it’s truly incredible to see all the things I’ve worked and prayed for come together. I think last year me would be VERY VERY PROUD. Nothing is impossible ‼️ I will strive to be proof of that 🥰" (12/08/21):

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Caption: "💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾This is one of my favorite designs. This pleated skirt is so versatile. The length and cut is modest and the slit adds a hint of sexy that can be toned down or up. The color is so vibrant and beautiful people stop me constantly to compliment on this look. I’m so proud to then say it’s one of my own hand drawn designs brought to life by this collaboration with @fashiontofigure . What a dream! (12/14/21):

14.jpg

15.jpg

Caption: "On my Elle Woods vibes 💕 add a little ‘bend & snap’ and it’s on! Catch me in “Legally Blonde 3: Illegally Brunette” this Fall! 😂😂😂" (12/20/21):

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

Caption: "Have you seen this!!! FTF is having a major holiday sale and my NEW “Viper Faux Leather Peplum Jacket - FTF Lab 007: Nzinga Imani” is 50% off!!! Don’t miss this I’m obsessed with this jacket. Can’t wait to see you all rocking my designs 🖤🖤🖤" (12/22/21):

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

Capping things off for now...

Here is the last batch of recent photo posts via Instagram made up to this point in time.

Caption: "My loves! Greatest gift of all 🎁 Familia 🎁" (12/25/21):

1.jpg

Caption: "How did you spend your Christmas 2021???" (12/26/21):

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Caption: "What a way to start off 2022! Cover of @thecurvyfashionista January 2022 🤗 thank you so much for featuring me but more importantly for telling our stories. The first plus event I ever attended was the @tcfstyleexpo and i was in awe of this bustling plussize community I knew nothing about previously but was completely captivated by. Since then my life has completely changed and I owe so much of it to that experience. #representationmatters and I hope to represent this community well as my audience and career grow. Thank you again for cultivating this space for us. Cover:📸 #photographer :@mrjeno🤍 #set @christian_omeshun👩🏾‍🎨 #mua @madeamazingmua" (01/08/22):

8.jpg

Caption: "Somebody said AQUARIUS SEASON! 😝 countdown begins 2.11 " (01/23/22):

9.jpg

A LOVE SONG Collection is HERE! Head over to ShopNiMANi.com and see the new looks out now. Find the perfect showstoppers for the season of love ahead! (01/29/22):

9-1.jpg

Caption: "Planning a chill Vday? Well everyday is a great excuse to give them A LOOK! Grab this beautiful I HATE THAT I LOVE U - 2 Piece Set and dress it up or down. Perfect for any occasion. This top wraps around creating the perfect cinched look and makes a statement in this set or paired with your favorite jeans 💕" (01/30/22):

9-2.jpg

9-3.jpg

Caption: "☀️" (01/27/22):

10.jpg

Caption: "I’m not pregnant… this is me without my shapewear 😂🤷🏾‍♀️ but seriously, Some of you may have seen the meme that’s been circulating comparing my body type to this gorgeous #plussize influencer @_abeauty4 . I was horrified to see my picture being used to tear someone else down. There is no “right way” to be plussize. I take no pleasure in the comparison of women whether I’m the preferred or not. To whomever created the hateful meme I suggest you get a life. We do not care about your opinion and we uplift each other. If you don’t like real bodies just say that 💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️ but don’t use our pictures to push your immature, divisive, unrealistic narrative. I’m a 3X model. I have a belly! Most plussize people do. I don’t ever want anyone to come to my page and feel bad about themselves. I hope to represent for plussize women of all shapes and sizes. I face prejudice being a 3X model And with all the success I’ve had I still experience similar attacks. Aht aht! Trolling and bullying will not be tolerated over here! 🙅🏾‍♀️Have a blessed day ✌🏾AND CONGRATULATIONS RIHRIH!!! 🤰🏾" (01/31/22):

10-1.jpg

Partial Caption: "Countdown Begins!!!! Feb 11th the day a STAR, G.O.A.T, future EGOT, Forbes Cover, Top Model, Leading Lady was Born. THIS IS MY MONTH! And this is MY YEAR! Welcome to MY WORLD!!! Grab a seat… you’ll be here for a while 💕" (02/01/22):

11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a great insight on how a fat, beauty carefully works the angles to hide things. 

NZ4.png

This was written two years and 50 lbs. ago, and Nzinga certainty has evolved in her approach.

The recent sex scene in the link shows a big belly and fupa wildly jiggling, rolling and flapping without restraint at 0:28. It is unbelievably sexy. https://www.aznude.com/azncdn/nzingaimani/allthequeensmen/allthequeensmen01x09-imani-hd-01_hd.html

Another example is this recent bikini shot.   

NZ1.png

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

NIN in an ad for some kind of hair product. Sorry I only have the low-res version posted to instagram. It does mention in the description that she normally wears a 3X but wore a 2X for this ad because the dress (from her line) has such great stretch...!

k2ECxTQ.gif

I don’t think that product’s meant for me but I’m buying 20 of them.

• 2 weeks later...