Nzinga Imani Noel - big, brown, beautiful

zachi

• 1 month later...

Despite the weight loss campaign her roles in various shows filmed last year at her biggest are being released at the moment 

BET show curves has her in and the first episode is on YouTube, with some great shots of her.

and she’s in episode 9 of another BET show all the queens men and from her IG stories she looks incredible in it, just can’t find the full episode 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy Wayback Wednesday!!!

In a way of showing some well-deserved appreciation for this wonderfully sexy, plus-size model that has caught my attention (thanks in part to her recreation of Rihanna’s pregnancy announcement photo), here are some fairly recent Instagram photos that were taken over the past few months. On a random aside, be sure to check out her Instagram page for the litany of additional video posts that she's made.

Caption: "Crouching Tiger in my @fashiontofigure 🤣 I love these pants y’all! I’ve never been so ready for FALL! With so much 🔥🔥🔥 coming out on @fashiontofigure I can’t even keep up! 🤗 ‼️use my code ‼️ NZINGAFTF and let’s get these Fall closets ready 🤗 the ruching in these pants make wearing leather a little less scary. And y’all know how I feel about crop tops and animal prints! 🥰🥰" (10/02/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Caption: "Rise Up‼️ LETS GET THIS WEEK STARTED RIGHT ❤️🔥 BUSINESS but make it BOOBS 😅🤣
•• shop the look >> @fashiontofigure code: NZINGAFTF ••
I feel like a whole vibe in this look. Would you rock this?" (10/03/21):

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Caption: "Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who’s wearing it. 💁🏽‍♀️ @fashiontofigure (code: NZINGAFTF)
Have y’all seen #ftf new collab with my fave @patrickstarrr !!!! I’m obsessed! This dress was an immediate must have! It’s made sooo well and looks even more stunning in real life. Run on over to #fashiontofigure and check out this dress and much much more. Christmas came early with this one 😍😍😍" (10/03/21):

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Caption: "In honor of #nationalplussizeappreciationday I wanted to thank all of you incredible supporters that have made a community and safe haven for me and generations to come. Being plus size is a badge of honor I wear proudly knowing my confidence and authenticity define me NOT a number on a scale. We are the majority despite the media’s attempt to pigeon hold us into a stereotype that doesn’t represent our true contribution to EVERY arena of our society. We are more than the funny sidekick. We are sexy, bold, dangerous, fierce, resilient and our stories will be told. #staytuned
••••" (10/06/21):

15.jpg

Caption: "Rich Aunty Vibes!!! (Literally) 😝 if you know, you know. 🤗 get into this look though 💁🏽‍♀️ I stay putting purple and green together I just love the way it looks. And yes, I’ve heard the Barney jokes but guess what! Jokes on them cuz who is more famous than BARNEY! Lol exactly! Be iconic, be legendary be a Bop even if it’s BabyBop 😝 own it! Fine looks, fabrics, colors that make YOU happy and confidence will be your most prized accessory.
Thank me later 😘" (10/08/21):

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Caption: "Hoodie season in full affect 😝 but I do live in bipolar Georgia sooo cut out the shoulders for circulation and make sure my cleavage is accessible… yep, this hoodie gets me 😅😂😂😂" (10/09/21):

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Here are some more recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "Name these 3 moods (swipe) best answer gets a cash prize 🤑🤑🤑 I’m feeling generous 💁🏽‍♀️ that doesn’t happen often soooo JUMP ON IT! Lol" (10/10/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Caption: "THE WAIT IS OVA! #FTFxNzingaImani is here!!! I’m so excited to collab with my absolute fave company @fashiontofigure and design this MUST HAVE Faux Leather Jacket I can’t wait to see you dolls rock this look!
•••••• Star Status Faux Leather Peplum Jacket - FTF Lab: Nzinga Imani I’m wearing a size 2 here (I’m 5’7” and typically a 3X/18-20 but I do love my clothes TIGHT! Lol)••••" (10/12/21):

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Partial Caption: "🎶Baaaabyyyy it’s my team fa me! 🎶 grow with the people BESIDE YOU! Who has your back? .. Im so grateful to the incredible team of people who helped me pull off my vision for this #FTFLab if you haven’t seen it yet be sure to head to @fashiontofigure" (10/14/21):

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

11-1.jpg

Caption: "🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 What will you be this Halloween?••• #throwback from a few years ago in our @fashiontofigure looks with my boos @wondrea & @alexusrack I’m sad FTF isn’t doing costumes anymore because we slayed 💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️ more throwback costumes coming••••" (10/16/21):

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Caption: “Born brilliant, born bad… and a little bit MAD” 😈-Cruella | y’all gave sis a bad name but the older I get the more I love this diva of a character. Granted she wasn’t the best with dogs 🥴 but she was a BOSS with style UNMATCHED! Sometimes you have to get a lil mean to get stuff done 💁🏽‍♀️••••" (10/30/21):

16.jpg

Caption: "This year owes me NOTHING! Check the link in my bio to read this feature in @essence …yeah I said ESSENCE YALL! I’m beyond grateful for all the support and encouragement I’ve received from my role as DAWN on @betplus new hit series @allthequeensmenbetplus as well as the support for CURVES @bethertv & PRETTY FOR A BIG GIRL @prettyforabiggurl (both can be viewed via links in my bio) it’s become so important to me to show the world we are capable of so much more than the stereotypes we’ve been given. We are definitely making waves but have so much more to go and I’m READY! 🥰 Thank you @pennedbykeyaira ✍️ 🖤 My team! @howelldesigns / @kaylinxjames 📸
#MUA @madeamazingmua #hair @ritzyplushhair & @atlhairvibez••••" (10/30/21):

17.jpg

Caption: "A lady in leather and heels ain’t nothing to play with! What should my superhero/villain name be? Best answer gets a prize 😋••••Shoo the look! @fashiontofigure x @nzingaimani collab #FTFLab" (11/08/21):

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Caption: "Rise and be divine! Dream BIG, stay FOCUSED! Your destiny is on the other side.🖤" (11/12/21):

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Here are some more recent photo posts via Instagram.

Caption: "I’ve been on billboards 3 times this year! 3 TIMES!!! But this is the first time I’ve gotten to see one with my own eyes and I’m floating! Thank you @lysbeautyofficial" (11/03/21):

252540503_415817046720430_6233516543827870904_n.jpg

251542244_853798111997541_1726030189536371037_n.jpg

252030300_415531793477875_2353738675826557645_n.jpg

Caption: "Giving a good stretch because this week is about to be WORK!! Lol but I’m ready, excited and anxious to take it all on. It’s on ⬆️ from here 😝 Happy Sunday my loves! 😘" (11/14/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Caption: "Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness. 🖤Sending love, light and positivity to everyone who needs it today." (11/19/21):

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Caption: "🐛 🦋 I’m bursting out of this cocoon and it’s UNREAL! #thankful 🤗" (11/20/21):

12.jpg

13.jpg

Caption: "Hey big head 😝🤣 it’s cuffing season… yall getting those “hey big head” text yet?" (11/21/21):

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Caption: "Soooo is it Christmas yet??? Cuz I’m READY! 💁🏽‍♀️ I hope all of you had an amazing Turkey Day but let’s now direct our attention to the “THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR” 😍 Black Friday deals all throughout my site!!!" (11/26/21):

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Caption: "Girl you doing a GOOD JOB! 🎶 💃🏾 🤗 sometimes you have to hype yourself up because life can be so overwhelming and there are never enough hours in the day BUT THESE ARE THE PROBLEMS YOU PRAYED FOR!!!! Continue to do the work and these blessing will continue to flow. You are capable of more than you know! 🖤" (11/26/21):

21.jpg

22.jpg