Guest SkinnyCollegeBelly
On 11/12/2017 at 11:25 PM, reiinapop said:

I ripped my pants at work the other day 😭 too thicc!! I made myself a great big fat shake tonight to keep the gains coming~ 

A76A7671-075A-4DC2-99BF-AED187474896.jpeg  1,904   115.2 kB

86C1A274-3C33-45F4-952B-34C3569E341F.jpeg  2,139   98.95 kB

06FD67AC-DB67-4EFD-BF6A-9C19F1D356D0.jpeg  2,257   71.98 kB

F7953961-4BE2-4D04-82CD-D9BA30CF1FB4.jpeg  2,270   68.28 kB

8E09568D-C678-49A1-9203-03C9242EA065.jpeg  1,343   89.76 kB

Damn. Go big or go home lol

Glad to see those calories are starting to stick though. Just in time for thanksgiving too 😍 At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if you hit 200 by New Years. That belly would definitely be covered in stretch marks if you did though. Not that I'm complaining though 😏

• Curvage Model

This belly is ready for thanksgiving!! I’m going to be out of the country on turkey day this year so I’m going all out tonight! I’m making biscuits, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, stuffing, bacon, and apple pie, I’m so ready to gorge myself to the absolute max. I’m so close to 175 now I hope this tips me over the edge! 

What are some of your favorite thanksgiving dishes? Is there a thanksgiving related feedist fantasy you’ve always wanted to be a part of? Please let me know, I wanna hear about it! 

5B124B1E-CE26-429C-9B87-CEF84DFDECCA.jpeg

9FB816A2-349E-4EC2-A5B4-605532EBE84B.jpeg

4A11F6C3-52E8-4BFB-B961-F829074B61D5.jpeg

You've almost gained 15 lbs since you started pericitan? Sp? Holy crap!

You are turning into such a fatty....look how thick you've become in the shoulders! Look how chubby your upper arms are getting! What you have left of a waistline is slowly becoming devoured by your widening hips. Your upper thighs are bulging and widening. 

What size clothes are you going to be growing out of next?? I hope friends and family save their receipts for your Christmas gifts...because all clothes will get returned this year for a size or two larger!!

Eat up....180 lbs is just round' the corner!

Guest SkinnyCollegeBelly
5 hours ago, reiinapop said:

This belly is ready for thanksgiving!! I’m going to be out of the country on turkey day this year so I’m going all out tonight! I’m making biscuits, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, stuffing, bacon, and apple pie, I’m so ready to gorge myself to the absolute max. I’m so close to 175 now I hope this tips me over the edge! 

What are some of your favorite thanksgiving dishes? Is there a thanksgiving related feedist fantasy you’ve always wanted to be a part of? Please let me know, I wanna hear about it! 

Those hips look incredible! They accent that plump belly and coke bottle figure so nicely. I would think it was photoshopped if it wasn't for the fact that your calves are getting huge too.

p.s. the avocado tattoo is amazing

• Curvage Model

Here's some of my favorite belly gifs from November! Think I need another pie (or three?) 

Also shared a preview of a brand new photoset I will be posting on Curvage Clips soon - chubby in my old sports bra and exercise leggings! 

What are some video ideas you'd like to see this month on CurvageClips - think i'll be naughty or nice? It's almost time for another weigh in because this belly keeps growing and growing~ 

binge6.gif

binge4.gif

fresh6.gif

worker2.gif

pie7.gif

pie3.gif

fitnessprev.jpg