Girlfriend is gaining weight!!..?

Thurp

Well, I guess things might be moving in the right direction because she was looking at old photos of herself last night and commented how thin she used to be.

She then said, "I used to be thin but now you're trying to fatten me up and it's working".

I of course denied trying to fatten her up because I would not intentionally do such a thing without her permission but her calm attitude towards it all makes me think there might be more weight to gain?

For her it's probably a new concept that it's ok to get chubby. Usually it takes some time to sink in, but eventually she will learn to enjoy the advantages. Most women do. Not having to bother about her weight does have its benefits.
Since she openly admits her tendency to gain weight in a happy relationship - well... keep her happy!
And keep us posted!

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Thurp said:

Don’t know why you necroposted, but we broke up over a year ago. She was psychotic and emotionally and mentally abusive.

Sorry to hear that man... buttttt most women are just sucks that the ones that are not want so much in return