Who all will be utilizing the Video chat now that it's here?

Ayumi_Chan

Guest Atlya

I kind of want to find a way to notify ppl when I'm going to be on the chat. I know you don't have to have a webcam to use it at all.

I checked it a bit earlier (as I did on house of curves, same system apparently)... :P

I kind of want to find a way to notify ppl when I'm going to be on the chat. I know you don't have to have a webcam to use it at all.

I checked it a bit earlier (as I did on house of curves, same system apparently)... :P

Also the same system that's on LoveTheseCurves as well. Tinychat seems to be a very popular choice.

But I plan to go on it quite frequently when I'm not working or busy during the week.

I love your confidence! I'm not sure i could video chat with someone I never met personally. I'd probably find it a bit awkward  :-\

Well it's a big ol' group chat essentially and you don't have to actually do the video part of the chat if you don't want to. There's a regular chat box as well. You get to choose when you'd want to go on cam as well. =) You should check it out to see what I mean.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know, it's fun for dicking around, yeah, but I like things like that as a community thing.

While I don't particularly mind that it's anyone else's bag, I personally find communal webcam jerkoff sessions pretty skeevy.

I'll try to keep my jerkoff sessions to a minimum.

• 3 weeks later...

the problem is that people enter look around for a second and bail.  This happens over and over and nobody ever gets the ball rolling. In order for video chat to get popping someone has to take the plunge and sit there and be willing to wait for others. Perhaps I need to schedule a video chat kick off party and see what we can do with that.

the problem is that people enter look around for a second and bail.  This happens over and over and nobody ever gets the ball rolling. In order for video chat to get popping someone has to take the plunge and sit there and be willing to wait for others. Perhaps I need to schedule a video chat kick off party and see what we can do with that.

Perhaps if the chat rules were less arbitrary more people would be in there.

I would love to be in there more often, however my schedule has been anything but steady the past month or so. I will definitely try to jump on more often in the next few weeks.