• 4 weeks later...

The weight gain "Veteran" Passion is facing some determined "Rookie" competition from KittyPiggy and ChubbyChiquita.  The latter boasts a spectacular 104 pounds gained in 9 months (a rate if 138 pounds gained per year).  Miss KittyPiggy has taken photos showing off a furniture creaking weight gain + insatiable video of unbridled continuing appetite.  Other contenders like ChubbyCat666 and ChubbyCupcake are on the scene getting fatter and fatter in 2020.  CONCLUSION- Passion has stated she"s committed to grow 45 pounds in 2020.  Her "Apprenticeship" under the monumental 550+ pound LunaLove will come into play as an gaining  factor,  I'm certain.  Note how BigCuties Bonnie's weight gain has accelerated since she yearly visits Xutjja Plag.  That said, a busload of bulging beauties are competing on Curvage to achieve truly astonishing growth goals this coming year.  Passion, let's watch you go for the crown !!!  I sure hope your Feeder(s) read this !!!  Comments Welcome ....... 💕😃👍

hi hello!

its me, Passion & I wanted to pop on here to say thanks for the welcome back 🥰

my list of future videos to create is decent but since I have this platform to reach my fans I figured I would ask you all to leave a reply to this or message me or email me any suggestions or requests you have for me to make in the next little while!

some of you have also been messaging me or emailing me asking about me needing a feeder & I am always looking for help in regaining my weight back.  I created a fairly small amazon wishlist to help with that if you are inclined to support me in that way, linked here:

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/VJQR9032UNG8?ref_=wl_share

& since I basically have no online presence to share photos of myself anymore, you all get this one that hasn't been posted before as a thank you for all the support 💜

20191015_1929382edit.thumb.jpg.27d90f80969a43d725125c2468cb3d4a.jpg

Lets get gimme all the carbs 2k20 started already!

Love & Cupcakes,

Passion

Edited by maybejames
Removed promoting

On 1/8/2020 at 1:07 PM, MarshallT said:

You're beautiful, Passion! So glad you're back 🥰

On 1/8/2020 at 1:13 PM, London Lad said:

Welcome back, you look amazing as ever 🙂

On 1/8/2020 at 3:20 PM, pet sounds said:

So glad you're back, doll!

23 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

welcome back minions GIF

You all are the BEST! Also sorry curvage mod for the error in my last post, its been awhile & I forgot the rules! :/

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Passion said:

just checking in & wanted to let you know that the scale indicates that I am getting FATTTT again 😛

hope you are all following along!! 💜

So glad to see you getting back into the scene again, I've always found your adorable face so darn arresting, along with your wonderful (& growing) figure. Also thanks for repping all the gorgeous fat girls we've got up here (true north 🇨🇦). Anyway, I was kinda sad (but understanding) when i saw you were stepping away. Happy you're back 😊

On 4/1/2020 at 12:24 AM, Randomtasker said:

So glad to see you getting back into the scene again, I've always found your adorable face so darn arresting, along with your wonderful (& growing) figure. Also thanks for repping all the gorgeous fat girls we've got up here (true north 🇨🇦). Anyway, I was kinda sad (but understanding) when i saw you were stepping away. Happy you're back 😊

Thank you so much & I am glad to be back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...