Why fat people rub their belly so often

alex21

I fully agree with jestro. As regards my wife, she likes cuddling and patting her belly while reading or watching tv. And after too much eating, she likes that I rub her belly, and massage it deeply, which has very often the effect of turning me and her on.

Guest billow

I remember my 6th grade English teacher explaining to the class how fat people like to rest their hands on and rub their bellies.  I think it was relevant for some character in a book we were reading, and at a school full of wealthy, skinny, privileged kids, I guess we needed to be educated on what it's like to be fat?

My teacher was quite slim, but come to think of it, this was the same teacher who confessed to buying several boxes of Girl Scout Cookies and told the class she was excited to go home for the weekend so she could see how fat she could get by Monday.  Damn, I wish I could see what she looks like now...

I'm not fat now but when I was, yeah, I touched my belly, also squeezed my moobs and sometimes played with the folds on my belly.

The first thing is that it's there to be played with - if you have a belly it kinda dominates your body (speaking from a male perspective) and you may find yourself touching it whether consciously or not. Other people also touch it, too! Especially guys, it seems like with a fat guy, it's open season on your belly. Kids touch it, too. 

The other thing is that the abdomen is where all the feelings are - "I have a feeling in my gut" type of thing. It is comforting to rub or touch your belly, or if someone else does it whether you are fat or thin, it calms one down. 

Guest MUSEic
On 8/25/2017 at 5:31 AM, jestro said:

there are actually erogenous zones in the belly area so for some it feels good, others it actually turns them on. another reason it calms stomach pains if they ate too muvh

Is this actually true? There's definitely some shared sensation between the belly button and their genitals because of a shared embryological origin, but for a lot of people (like myself) it's an unpleasant painful sensation like having to pee.

I've seen this idea tossed around in this community that the belly in general is an erogenous zone, but is this true beyond the associations we make as Fat Admirers? I've never actually read any science to support this.

Is this actually true? There's definitely some shared sensation between the belly button and their genitals because of a shared embryological origin, but for a lot of people (like myself) it's an unpleasant painful sensation like having to pee.
I've seen this idea tossed around in this community that the belly in general is an erogenous zone, but is this true beyond the associations we make as Fat Admirers? I've never actually read any science to support this.
http://elitedaily.com/dating/unexpected-body-parts-pleasure/1115149/

14 hours ago, MUSEic said:

Interesting.

For you, this is the reality, and it's fine.

But, yes, it's "actually true."  

I don't know what kind of "science" you'd need to prove or disprove it - or why you care, really. 

As my wife has gained weight.....she doesn't even realize while watching TV and most of the time snacking....slightly squeezing her belly rolls or inner thighs.  It just goes to show you subconsciously Fat is Oh so Good!   Oh by the way it drives me crazy witnessing this.....and the fact that her belly rolls take a much bigger pinch to squeeze them because of there rapid growth.

Guest MUSEic
11 hours ago, WhoDat said:

Interesting.

For you, this is the reality, and it's fine.

But, yes, it's "actually true."  

I don't know what kind of "science" you'd need to prove or disprove it - or why you care, really. 

Well for you and I we find fat pleasing to the eye, but that doesn't mean that fat is universally pleasing to look at.

I'm merely asking if the belly an erogenous zone outside of people who already associate sexual feelings with their belly.

Really not an unreasonable request given this has all sorts of implications including how to please our partners and simply satisfying intellectual curiosity.

• Curvage Model

Erogenous zones are based on how you perceive them. Intent and perception are the true turn ons. Becoming aroused is more of a mental state that causes a physical reaction.

I myself agree 100% that it's an erogenous zone... And it never fails to turn me on... Every. Single. Time. No. Matter. What. ;)

@Volumptiousmama.... Reading what u just wrote is sexy as f$&@!!!! That in and of itself was a turn on for me lol

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting.. Out of four serious relationships to speak of, only one girl liked it when I touched her tummy, and I think that's just because she knew it turned me on and she liked feeling sexy to me. I honestly wish more girls liked (or at least didn't dislike) having their tummy touched. Maybe it's social conditioning. Maybe it's going from never having a guy pay attention to their tummy, to it suddenly being the focus... Who knows. Either way, I wish it was true in my experience, but thus far it hasn't been.

• 3 weeks later...