Heavy Cream Does Amazing Things...

Guest Curvypapaya

20 hours ago, Curvypapaya said:

I have gained 10 lbs over the past week. I’m just so excited to be back on the gaining track. I’ve just been holed up in bed and stuffing for days on end. Hip hip hooray!

Nothing hotter than imagining you not leaving your bed and eating nonstop for days. SO glad you are back!

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:02 PM, Curvypapaya said:

I am back! I took a bit of a break but missed it all too much to stay away forever!

You have the sexiest belly online:)  Seeing your smiles as you gained and rounded out,  it  was so erotic and sexy!  

How did family and friends react to gain?  Mine were not too thrilled and felt compelled to poke my belly:)

Guest cutebelly99
7 hours ago, Curvypapaya said:

I can’t decide if I should pierce my bellybutton or not. What do you all think?

Yes definitely do!!! It’s so sexy

On 10/22/2013 at 1:16 AM, Curvypapaya said:

When I first started gaining, I actually did have a problem with the weight in my face. I always have had the idea that I needed to have a sharp jaw line and a thin enough face to show off my check bones.

Once I started gaining, my face was gaining second only to my stomach. Luckily, I have wonderful people in my life that let me know how fabulous my round, chubby face is. I quickly grew to love it. It does exactly what you said, letting everyone know just how much weight I have gained, regardless of what I wearing. I think all face shapes are gorgeous. I love big girls with thin faces and thin girls with round faces and everything in between.

That is what I have always been striving for, world peace.

You got the cutest face 😍😍😍 Keep growing baby 😘

Guest Curvypapaya
On 9/5/2018 at 6:17 AM, Chimaira10 said:

You got the cutest face 😍😍😍 Keep growing baby 😘

You are so sweet! Thank you! I really love my fat face.

Guest Curvypapaya
16 hours ago, Chimaira10 said:

Guess the mass gainer shakes are doing their job 🤗😍

Gainer shakes are the best things ever. I owe 100+ pounds to them.

Guest Curvypapaya
6 minutes ago, polkvision said:

Do you still do just heavy cream or are you adding that to the mass gainer too?

I prefer a mix of heavy cream with a splash of half and half to thin it out and chocolate syrup. That is my favorite mix. But I do like to add Mass Gainer and Boost VCT high calorie, as well. I add heavy cream to everything but I wait until before bed for the big shakes so that I don't get too satiated feeling during the day.

Guest Curvypapaya
7 minutes ago, polkvision said:

Have you ever done a whole day of just the shakes and heavy cream? No solid food. Doing this isn't "new" but I really feel like you're a pioneer in this field. You've seemed to not only have mastered the technique but since you've been around the use of heavy cream seems to come up more.

I LOVE doing shake binges! They are fun to do and then go out - you are get really bloated and sloshy. But the second and third day, you are just in bed. I have ended up just drinking a shake, falling into a fat coma and just go through that cycle all day. I used to have a little fridge next to my bed, but I don't have it anymore and I have actually noticed a dip in my consumption. I need to buy a new one.

I have done this. It's intense and while in fantasy land, I would just do this everyday, It's more of a 2 or 3 day binge kind of thing. You body needs to have other nutrients so that you can function right and absorb all that fat. The work around to keep doing heavy cream all day and being functional after three days, I do heavy cream soups. It's basically a savory shake? And heavy cream eggs in the morning. It's my trick to getting a bit of protein and what not in, all while basically consuming heavy cream all day.

Edited by Curvypapaya

Amazing. You really do have this down to a science. And yes, you do need to have "real food" in order to keep your body in motion. Should you do this again could you do a before and after shot? Not sure if you're up to doing video but it would awesome if we could see you in motion after becoming your most bloated on the shakes. Have you been able to achieve this same state with "real food" only?