Heavy Cream Does Amazing Things...

Guest Curvypapaya

Guest Professor Aronnax

Merry Christmas.  You are a lovely and round as a sugar plum.  May your holiday be filled good food and happy times.

That's one fantastic transformation. It's not surprising to see that your growth slowed down this year but you sure did get bigger.  ;D

Even with slowed growth, she's at least doubled her weight in two years. That's pretty amazing.

Better yet, she carries the weight well and looks like she was meant to be a heavy girl. A great smile to go with a great body.

Last night I found a red dress that I wore before I started gaining, and then last year at New Years...and I'm some how magically able to still get into it. You'll note the lithe rip starting at the belly.

But I thought it was cute and I should share!

Happy Holidays!

My holidays just got a whole lot better. Happy Holidays to you too :)

Hey Vavoom, you're looking even more beautiful than ever! Could you give us the weights that you were at in each of those photos in that lovely progression image? Also, are you still using the heavy cream? Have you modified your gaining techniques since your first 100lbs? I hope you had a lovely, belly stretching, Christmas  :)

You look absolutely amazing Vavoom, and can't wait to see a pic/weight update. Thanks so much for all your great updates.

I also have a question. In a pic from about a year ago there was a pack of Marlboro Light cigarettes in front of you. I happen to find smoking sexy too - do you smoke regularly and if so how much?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...