Steph Pacca

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 06/11/2017 at 11:58 AM, mde13 said:

she now seems to be in desperate need of a dietitian. 

She refers to herself as a highly accredited, science based personal trainer. She knows what she has to do with her diet, but she's struggling with her discipline to do it. The temptation to indulge in food seems to have grown stronger than Steph's willpower to resist it.

That perfect toned body Steph was so vein about starting to get fat. You bet Steph's getting desperate.

Guest Hotty2fatty

This one was posted by Steph about a week ago, talking up her exercise regime and thanking her product placed exercise supplement drink for helping her get through it. 

Judging by her reflected image in the back of this pic she should also thank picture filters and Photoshop for the body she is presenting. That girl in the mirror image has a fat ass and a thicker waistline and thighs than the girl in the foreground.

Who is the real Steph Pacca?

Screenshot_2017-11-08-14-56-18.png

Screenshot_2017-11-08-14-56-58.png

Guest Hotty2fatty

The comparison: waistline and thighs getting thicker and flesher.

And of course Steph's once favourite asset to show off on Instagram, her perfect little ass. Once so proud, vein and confident, Steph's ass must now becoming a source of embarrassment for her. It's getting so fat, just look at how much larger it has gotten in her recent pic and it hasn't just gotten larger, it's getting sloppy and lost its shape. I wonder how Steph's dealing with becoming a fat ass

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-19-51.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-20-21.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-25-02.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-20-56.png

Screenshot_2017-11-08-14-57-42.png

On 9/1/2017 at 7:57 PM, John Smith said:

In others words : some arrogantly selfish, twiggy gym freak sees the object of her self-succifient nombrilism softens out uncontrollably. She know in the most deepest of her heart she's condemned to see her toned, worshipped, ego-fueled self turn soon into one of those waddling, cellulite-ridden blimpos she despised so much. Karma's an ironical b**ch. End of the story. 

Calm down man, it's just the internet.

She just needs to get in touch with the bodypositive community. Then she can eat to her heart's content. She's still gorgeous so she can probably be a plus size model. I could definitely see her giving Ashley Graham a run for her money if she's tall enough.

Skinny shaming is silly guys, get off your fat horses and celebrate another woman accepting her natural form.

52 minutes ago, hdot6 said:

She just needs to get in touch with the bodypositive community. Then she can eat to her heart's content. She's still gorgeous so she can probably be a plus size model. I could definitely see her giving Ashley Graham a run for her money if she's tall enough.

Skinny shaming is silly guys, get off your fat horses and celebrate another woman accepting her natural form.

I tend to think John Smith and Hotty2Fatty are not exactly skinny shaming, but kinda deep into weight gain schadenfreude . It's fine if you're into that mindset for an erotic thrill, but it makes the point that being fat is a bad thing - a punishment, in their views.

To me, and I'm certain that I'm not alone here, getting fat should be seen as a reward for women, especially if they feel good about it, which they should. And it rewards us FAs. Look at this dynamic: a woman achieves something (goes to college/gets married/gets a job/has a child), then she gets fat, she becomes happy about it, the man in her life is happy about it... everyone's on the same page.

This whole "I don't like your politics or you're pushing an excessive thin ideal or you dumped me and/or you're a fraud... so I hope you become a bitter, angry, ugly fat chick" is straight out of the fatpeoplehate/BodyBuilding.com Forums playbook. I can understand the concept of hate fucking, but c'mon.

1 hour ago, hdot6 said:

You, calm down, it's just a saucy comment made two months ago. Nothing more, nothing less, this is not the end of the world. Get over it.

13 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I tend to think John Smith and Hotty2Fatty are not exactly skinny shaming, but kinda deep into weight gain schadenfreude . It's fine if you're into that mindset for an erotic thrill, but it makes the point that being fat is a bad thing - a punishment, in their views.

To me, and I'm certain that I'm not alone here, getting fat should be seen as a reward for women, especially if they feel good about it, which they should. And it rewards us FAs. Look at this dynamic: a woman achieves something (goes to college/gets married/gets a job/has a child), then she gets fat, she becomes happy about it, the man in her life is happy about it... everyone's on the same page.

This whole "I don't like your politics or you're pushing an excessive thin ideal or you dumped me and/or you're a fraud... so I hope you become a bitter, angry, ugly fat chick" is straight out of the fatpeoplehate/BodyBuilding.com Forums playbook. I can understand the concept of hate fucking, but c'mon.

Lol. I just went to notice this. 

I found that recent burst of overreacting kidding: in first instance, when and where did you read that being fat is a punishment when I humoristically mentioned karmic justice? Unless some people around here are unfamiliar with the "Karma's a b***h" urban trope, let please read again the old comment before to misinterpret words for nothing.

6 hours ago, John Smith said:

Lol. I just went to notice this. 

I found that recent burst of overreacting kidding: in first instance, when and where did you read that being fat is a punishment when I humoristically mentioned karmic justice? Unless some people around here are unfamiliar with the "Karma's a b***h" urban trope, let please read again the old comment before to misinterpret words for nothing.

All's fair in the game of humor. It's just that at some point you come across an audience member that either doesn't get the joke (including the person who's the butt of it) or is simply tired of it.

6 hours ago, John Smith said:

By the way, if playing the devil's advocate for a fatshaming bully is something which lures you, good for you. 

What exactly makes her bully? I know she's a fitness model. As frustrating as that is, I cannot in good consciousness claim that such a profession involves overt harassment. Coaching for bodybuilding and judging for bodybuilding that can be deemed harassment/body shaming/bullying and I wouldn't find joy or the need to defend them.

I just don't know much about this Steph Pacca character other than her ever so slow WG/softening progress.

22 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

All's fair in the game of humor. It's just that at some point you come across an audience member that either doesn't get the joke (including the person who's the butt of it) or is simply tired of it.

What exactly makes her bully? I know she's a fitness model. As frustrating as that is, I cannot in good consciousness claim that such a profession involves overt harassment. Coaching for bodybuilding and judging for bodybuilding that can be deemed harassment/body shaming/bullying and I wouldn't find joy or the need to defend them.

I just don't know much about this Steph Pacca character other than her ever so slow WG/softening progress.

If you especially didn't get the joke two months later, it i smy fault? Either reproach Shakespeare's sense of humor to sound underrated.

Well, if you really come back with the bully question here, you seriously need to read the whole thread. Simple matter of logic.

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 12/11/2017 at 1:28 PM, hdot6 said:

John Smith's description of Steph Pacca " : some arrogantly selfish, twiggy gym freak sees the object of her self-succifient nombrilism softens out uncontrollably"   while colourful maybe not to far off the mark. All we've got to go by is her social media sites and exercise videos, but Steph certainly seemed pretty full of herself and body arrogant. Back when she had slim, toned, fat free body she was posting near naked/ bikini pics daily, explaining that she was showing them to inspire others. Of course nothing to do with her craving all the positive attention her body was receiving to further inflate her opinion of herself. And then throw in all her cliché personal trainer "accept nothing but your best" type quotes and yes she did come off as incredibly arrogant. At least physically, but possibly in other ways Steph felt superior to others.

But now that the pounds are starting to creep onto that once perfect body of hers and she seems unable to not just lose the weight, but can't stop the fat from continuing to make its way onto her prescious body, the source of Stephs arrogance is becoming a source of embarrassment.

And as for fat acceptance, Steph may have to accept getting fat, but it's not what she wants, but now fears 

Guest Hotty2fatty

This Instagram pic came with a lot of talk about her diet and how she's been on a high carb diet to grow. looking at that ass I'd have to say mission accomplished .

She then again complained about how difficult it's been with her hormones so out of control, before stating that she was going to now try a low carb diet.

Hormones out of control, looks and sounds like someone is losing control.

Guest Hotty2fatty
44 minutes ago, schadenfreude said:

Looks like someone's worst nightmare is coming true.

Embarrassing enough for her getting a fat ass, but how do you think Steph will cope with life as a fat chick?

She'd better get those hormones and diet under control otherwise..........