Steph Pacca

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Guest Hotty2fatty
17 hours ago, Tho11899 said:

The more she stays in vacation the more pounds she piles on her disappearing trainer body

611D5E56-CB50-4E10-93BC-BD3CB0CEBE0E.thumb.jpeg.003f14af53c1648c595ecbc42b2d70c6.jpeg  235   164.42 kB  

4B852C08-7C1B-44CF-81CA-93765F92D808.thumb.jpeg.423faaf453e72688c86e24d451e7221e.jpeg  217   320.84 kB

Waistline getting really thick and her ass has lost all muscle definition. Losing that fitness models body.

I wonder what her personal training clients think of Steph's body changes. I bet the jealous fat ones love it

Guest Hotty2fatty
2 hours ago, bigbootybitches said:

how does this classify as anything even remotely near 'Fat Celebs' my goodness you are delusional. Her whole thing is being fit so stop living in a fantasy world that she has gained or will gain...

Because she looked like this only a year or two ago.

Screenshot_2018-03-28-06-10-16.png

Screenshot_2018-03-28-06-10-30.png

Screenshot_2018-03-28-06-10-47.png

Screenshot_2018-03-28-06-10-39.png

Guest Hotty2fatty
2 hours ago, bigbootybitches said:

how does this classify as anything even remotely near 'Fat Celebs' my goodness you are delusional. Her whole thing is being fit so stop living in a fantasy world that she has gained or will gain...

Compared to her body now. And you don't see a weight gain?

For a once very slim personal trainer\ Instagram fitness model it's a significant amount of weight gain in a very short time.

Screenshot_2018-03-28-06-17-27.png

Screenshot_2018-03-28-06-17-16.png

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Just turned 25. Steph has declared it's time for less partying and more working out. Easy to say, actually working off that fat ass she's getting will be a lot more difficult.

Screenshot_2018-04-26-16-26-37.png

Screenshot_2018-04-26-16-26-56.png

Screenshot_2018-04-26-16-27-06.png

Screenshot_2018-04-26-16-27-28.png

Screenshot_2018-04-26-16-27-35.png

Screenshot_2018-04-26-16-27-44.png

Screenshot_2018-04-26-16-27-17.png

On 27/3/2018 at 6:39 PM, bigbootybitches said:

Lol and you aren’t delusional thinking everyone’s got the same preferences as you?? You dont have to like everything on this site you know

Guest Hotty2fatty
20 hours ago, kirsch said:

She's so hot, not fat but "slim thick" and heading towards "thick thick. She looks as hot as ever. Thanks Hotty2fatty for the updates.

Your right she's not fay, but Compared to her old super fit, super thin body of only a year or two ago bodies getting fat. And following her messages in Instagram Steph is well aware of her weight gain and changing body and is by standards feeling fat. She keeps talking about needing to get back into  consistent high intensity training mode, while at the same time keeps justifying her now relaxed diet. It's slow, but the extra pounds gradually keep coming and unless she changes things, particularly her diet, she will continue to slowly keep on getting fatter.  A scary, embarrassing thought for a personal trainer and Instagram fitness/ bikini model

Guest Hotty2fatty

Even Steph is comparing her growing body with her skinny self from 2 years ago in this recent post in Instagram (first pic).

And then 2 pics of her body now. I like the comment by one of her followers in the last pic

Screenshot_2018-05-04-07-57-15.png

Screenshot_2018-05-04-07-57-41.png

Screenshot_2018-05-04-07-58-02.png

31 minutes ago, Hotty2fatty said:

Even Steph is comparing her growing body with her skinny self from 2 years ago in this recent post in Instagram (first pic).

And then 2 pics of her body now. I like the comment by one of her followers in the last pic

And if you scroll further down someone else has commented "U got a bit fat". Looks like others have started to notice her declining body standards and her uncontrollable ass

Guest Hotty2fatty
6 hours ago, loppy2154 said:

Some responders on here are such douchebags.....so you like it when she looks like little boy....unfortunately she is a female and looks it now.  idiots.  

I won't call you an idiot, but I think you are missing what other people enjoy from Steph's weight gain after having such a slim, toned, society standards near perfect, hot body. 

Well I wont call you an idiot either...first off it is my opinion...and my point is she looked like a little boy and now looks normal.  Did you look at other responses to see what I was getting at?  So from one idiot to another you enjoy that little boy look.  Once again, I do not think her scrawny look is society standard.  Go to a Mall or Wall hell and just watch them go by...She has to fight to keep stick look. 

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 05/05/2018 at 2:24 AM, loppy2154 said:

Well I wont call you an idiot either...first off it is my opinion...and my point is she looked like a little boy and now looks normal.  Did you look at other responses to see what I was getting at?  So from one idiot to another you enjoy that little boy look.  Once again, I do not think her scrawny look is society standard.  Go to a Mall or Wall hell and just watch them go by...She has to fight to keep stick look. 

I don't think Steph Pacca, would be mistaken for a little boy to often in her life, if ever. 

Sorry, I should should have wrote society's body 'ideal', not standard. Your right, the body standard of today is fat, and girls like Steph Pacca or Sara Underwood at their slim, toned body peak  often think they are superior to all these standard fat girls, girls struggling with their weight or anyone else who doesn't meet their flawless body standards .

Now that Sara and Steph are getting fat ass's, lost their abs, body definition going, their bodies getting thicker and softer (in Sara's case in a little chubby) I'm guessing their not feeling as superior to everyone else these days. In fact I'm sure their body arrogance, has been replaced with being a bit self conscious, even embarrassment at  people seeing their weight gain and changes in their now not so perfect bodies.

Guest Hotty2fatty

It's called schadenfreude:

pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune..

And it's us much psychological, as physical. I am very turned on by weight gain and the hotter (society ideal), slim, toned a girl initially was and very importantly how up themselves they were the more I enjoy seeing them beginning to struggle with their weight.  The bodies they were so arrogant about becoming sources of embarrassment. All the thoughts running through their head as their precious hot bodies start to get fat.

I love it that Steph and Sara are getting fat asses and I hope they both get a lot fatter, but the fact that they started with such slim, toned bodies to begin with increases the pleasure of their weight gain for me and no doubt many others.

Guest schadenfreude
1 hour ago, Hotty2fatty said:

It's called schadenfreude:

pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune..

And it's us much psychological, as physical. I am very turned on by weight gain and the hotter (society ideal), slim, toned a girl initially was and very importantly how up themselves they were the more I enjoy seeing them beginning to struggle with their weight.  The bodies they were so arrogant about becoming sources of embarrassment. All the thoughts running through their head as their precious hot bodies start to get fat.

I love it that Steph and Sara are getting fat asses and I hope they both get a lot fatter, but the fact that they started with such slim, toned bodies to begin with increases the pleasure of their weight gain for me and no doubt many others.

For me, there's nothing hotter than a slim, busty glamour model having a helpless, unintentional and very public weight gain.

Guest Hotty2fatty
2 hours ago, mde13 said:

Who is Sara?

Sara Underwood, former Playboy playmate of the year. Always very skinny and toned for so many years, but has been struggling to maintain her weight over the last few years. Gains a little, goes through an extreme diet and exercise period to get her body back in shape, only for those extra pounds to slowly make their way back onto her body. She's not fat, but she used to be so incredibly skinny and toned (and body arrogant), and by her elite body standards is looking a little chubby these days. And without those extreme diet/exercise efforts by Sara her body is slowly getting chubbier.

Guest Hotty2fatty
13 hours ago, schadenfreude said:

For me, there's nothing hotter than a slim, busty glamour model having a helpless, unintentional and very public weight gain.

Glamour and playboy model weight gains are my faves as you know, but now I've added Instagram fitness bikini models to that list. For most of them their super fit, slim, ripped muscular bodies that they love to parade on social media are at a standard that they won't be able to maintain, but while their bodies are in this elite condition their body confidence/arrogance and ego can get a little out of control. Some of these girl's (Steph is a great example) seem to use social media as a platform to have their hot bodies worshipped by their many followers. Every couple of days a new new pic of their near naked hot bodies released to receive the likes, adulation and adoring comments from their growing followers. The panic, disbelief and self conscious that must wipe away that body arrogance once they have the shock moment that they've started putting on a few pounds. Not fat, but the fear of getting fat.

Guest Hotty2fatty

Steph Pacca only a couple of years ago used to comment with her ripped body pics that she was posting them to inspire others to be the best that they can be.

I bet she never thought back then that in a couple of years time she would have a fat ass, and be having ongoing struggle with her weight. I'm guessing Steph's ego isn't as inflated as it used to be

Guest Hotty2fatty
4 hours ago, mde13 said:

Says she’s on an all carb diet 🙂

If the goal of Steph's all carb diet is to get a fat ass it's certainly working. That bum has gotten huge.