Steph Pacca

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Guest Hotty2fatty
12 hours ago, Thumper said:

She’s thick compared to the young model next to her !  I would like to see Steph move and watch her thighs jiggle in the high wasted bikini!ste

14 hours ago, mde13 said:

Steph is really doing her best to camouflage her mid section 

Steph used to be the one with the slimmest, toned, fittest body on these shoots, not anymore. She's big compared to this other model, compare their thighs. Jealously of other women's slim bodies and self consciousness of her own body showing off her weight gain are new to Steph, but something she's going to get used to

Guest Hotty2fatty
11 hours ago, dianalorelei said:

... that look of herfriend on her body! Like 'well well well, Steph, so you look thicker than i remember"

And Steph's body used to be so much slimmer and toned than her friends.

The feelings of jealousy that Steph's friends likely felt towards her super fit, hot body would be disappearing, replaced with shock and I'm sure even a little amusement and satisfaction when they see those extra pounds that are making their way onto their friends once perfect slim body.

Guest dianalorelei
2 hours ago, Hotty2fatty said:

And Steph's body used to be so much slimmer and toned than her friends.

The feelings of jealousy that Steph's friends likely felt towards her super fit, hot body would be disappearing, replaced with shock and I'm sure even a little amusement and satisfaction when they see those extra pounds that are making their way onto their friends once perfect slim body.

Sexy! Also the blonde girl shows a bit chubbyness a her sides. But must be a relief that her once slim toned friend is letting herself go little by little ( anyway, she looks shocked by the size of Steph's boobs too). Complicity between 'gainers' ?

All this platonic stuff is getting somehow exciting

Guest dianalorelei

... looking delicious here. She's on vacation and at the moment, posting mostly pics of many plates of typical food. I hope she is enjoying.  I feel happy for her

2018-02-19 20.26.51.png

Guest Hotty2fatty
On 20/02/2018 at 9:20 AM, dianalorelei said:

Sexy! Also the blonde girl shows a bit chubbyness a her sides. But must be a relief that her once slim toned friend is letting herself go little by little ( anyway, she looks shocked by the size of Steph's boobs too). Complicity between 'gainers' ?

All this platonic stuff is getting somehow exciting

It's always nice to watch a group of up themselves slim hotties all turn into fatties.

Guest Hotty2fatty

When Steph gets drunk with her hot slim, bikini wearing friends?

When they all meet up wearing their bikinis I bet Steph is overly conscious of all that weight she's putting on.