Kaley Cuoco

solid.bs

She was in the movie To Be Fat Like Me. It gives a view to what she could look like with a significant weight gain.

This is a link to the movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0889600/?ref_=sr_2

Her costar in that movie Melissa Halstrom is pretty cute, and without the need of a fat suit. Unfortunately, that movie looks like all she ever did and there is no other information about her online. I am not very likely to ever watch a Lifetime movie to see if she is any good as an actress, but I will assume that she was and that it is a shame that she never was in anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

That's not skinny

Yeah shes not skinny. She would look pretty damn good if she gained 25-30 pounds.

Yeah shes not skinny. She would look pretty damn good if she gained 25-30 pounds.

There's the adage "the camera adds ten pounds". I hope it's not the least bit true, but if it is, it makes me cringe to think how small all these famous chicks really are, including Cuoco here.

Either way, she's skinny to me. She's soft where she should be - to me, that's a healthy skinny.

Guest AirJordanFan93

There's the adage "the camera adds ten pounds". I hope it's not the least bit true, but if it is, it makes me cringe to think how small all these famous chicks really are, including Cuoco here.

Either way, she's skinny to me. She's soft where she should be - to me, that's a healthy skinny.

I agree she looks a healthy skinny and she looks soft in certain areas.  Though as long as that show continues shes pretty much going to continue at this size and even when the show is gone it would be doubtful she gains a substantial amount.

I agree she looks a healthy skinny and she looks soft in certain areas.  Though as long as that show continues shes pretty much going to continue at this size and even when the show is gone it would be doubtful she gains a substantial amount.

Unless she gets preggo

She is a newlywed after all

Guest AirJordanFan93

Unless she gets preggo

She is a newlywed after all

Well there is always that but if the actress is still working during the pregnancy they don't get that huge unless they write into the show I don't watch Big Bang so I don't know where her character is at

Well there is always that but if the actress is still working during the pregnancy they don't get that huge unless they write into the show I don't watch Big Bang so I don't know where her character is at

I haven't had access to TV in a few months but unless something majorly crazy happened in the last few episodes of this season I don't think she's at a point where they would be able to write in any kind of pregnancy for her any time soon, even if it happened late next season. Chances are either her and Leonard would end up having to get married soon (are they even still going out again on the show or did they break up again?) or she'd have to have an unfortunate accident from one of the many guys she brings home when not dating Leonard, both of which would be pretty major turns in the show that I don't think the writers would want to take - it would totally change the dynamic and plot.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I haven't had access to TV in a few months but unless something majorly crazy happened in the last few episodes of this season I don't think she's at a point where they would be able to write in any kind of pregnancy for her any time soon, even if it happened late next season. Chances are either her and Leonard would end up having to get married soon (are they even still going out again on the show or did they break up again?) or she'd have to have an unfortunate accident from one of the many guys she brings home when not dating Leonard, both of which would be pretty major turns in the show that I don't think the writers would want to take - it would totally change the dynamic and plot.

I don't watch the show at all so I have no idea if they are dating or not. But yeah its doubtful its going to happen anytime soon

Sometimes Mother Nature supercds script writers and contracts

Courtney Thorne Smith was pregnant on According to Jim

Jane Leeves from Frazier

What's her name from King of Queens

All were not written into the show. Jane Leeves they explained by an eating disorder I think.