new and out of this world girl I date

Guest qwerty111

Guest qwerty111

for two month I've been dating a new girl and well there is quite a lot interesting things about her, so I decided to share them a bit

not only I met her through some stupid, absurd coincidence (through some work-related situation) I almost did not reach out after we met (there was chemistry from the start) to her, because somehow I forgot to get her last name/number, and it took me a lot effort to find her (she thought I was not really interested after all). But when I saw her - i was shocked.

She's 20, so a bit younger than me, super short (just 5'1), and I think I've never seen a generally "young" girl here who would be so big. Weight may be different, she is very short, but considerning proportions I could swear she is rocketing above any socially common limits here (and I live in central Europe, where girls are generally slim or chubby). There are overweight girls, some are very overweight, but this is the level of fatness I didn't expect to witness in my city. And she's the young, big city girl - those girls are usually the most self-aware ones and they tend to be the least likely to get fat. And you may imagine - everwhere she goes it's just people being shocked.

Two fun things. She does not care at all. She knows she is on the very extreme of social norms and does not give a fuck. Second - I don't know how it's possible, but only two years ago she was basically half the size she is now and looking like a different person. This is the most spectactular gain I've heard or seen in real life, hands down. She does not know how it happend, she just ate a lot. And while she slowed down she gained like 15 pounds since we are together. She is not really into gaining on purpose and acutally it's something she considers a bit creepy, but at the same time she feels completely ok if she gets even fatter, because it's all out of control already.

Well, we are joking she would not reach the top of the stairs one day. She is very loose and open about her body, but it's all quite humorous for her and I still try to be a bit cautious about the idea of gaining on purpose and all that. She definitely gets that she is sexy to me because, among other things, I'm into big girls and she talks about being curvy, enjoying being super wide and all that. But she remains very playful and not that fetish-oriented about that, so her way of thinking about all that still is a bit mysterious to me. Still it seems she is off the rails either way. I can't even try to imagine what the future holds and I hope i witness it.

Guest qwerty111

she interstingly is not realy social media queen so these are the only was I've seen with here "before", it's summer 2015.

still, it's pretty astonishing

19059900_10155424079999878_6109180648130255374_n.jpg

10313806_632413490169807_8847474595927323989_n.jpg

One thing I do like is when girls are fun or accepting with their weight rather than make it political on Instagram or a pedestal here.  Makes me find more to love when I can open new doors to conversation. See if she wants to do stuff and always invite her to eat :) fun times.