Extremely Soft & Always Hungry For More!

Guest Extreme Softness

Guest Extreme Softness

I laughed to myself when I thought of the name for this thread. It sounds like one of those flipping Magic cards. I start out as Extremely Soft but watch out, when I transform into Always Hungry For More the game might as well be over! If that went over your head then sorry... Probably my fault haha. Anyway, some of you may have seen me around on various websites and picture galleries. My name is Norah and I also go by Extreme Softness. I am a weight gaining BBW from Ohio, USA. I'm a mother of two human b**s and two fur b**s, plus I work full time just trying to afford the expenses of life along with whatever food I can. I have a fondness for overeating both healthy foods and sugary sweet desserts. I love to dress up in super tight pantyhose whether they cover my entire body or just my legs, nothing beats feeling that tight stretchy fabric squeezing all over my curves just right! I like to show off so I'll be posting my pictures to this thread every once in a while, I do hope everyone enjoys them but please do not redistribute them without my permission first! I'm also really into the kind of feeders that help you gain with more food so if you want to help you can Kik me at LiquidButterBelly and I'll give you more info!

I hope you enjoy my pics! I look forward to posting more soon!

Guest Extreme Softness

Oh wow... Lol I guess it edited my post at the " I'm a mother of two human b**s and two fur b**s " part! That makes it sound so mean like I'm calling them names! I'm glad I noticed but a bit too late... Rest assured I was talking about my offspring. :)