Incredible Manga with slow burn weight gain

stang0909

I just went to read nonstop the five earliest chapters and frankly, I-- I love, just love this shounen!

A lot of light-humored vibe, ludicrous moments, hearthrobbing lot of fan services scenes, many lovely different characters types and above all - I swear this lead female co-protagonist and her ambiguous childlike-friendship-who-turn-into-a-romantically-yet-ambiguously-noisy-sexual-tension is most exactly alike to my female best friend and the nature of our relationship years ago.
(suddenly lay out with my sober voice) Besides the mere details my friend is slightly less unsensitive (kind of) , less immature, less curvier (except during awhile an year ago) , less carefree whether about her surrounding relationship or her own surrounding-lier sexiness...
... and- ah well, of course : even at her plumpest ever, her vanguarding assets aren't that much BIG (yet...) .

Even the lead male protagonist's other high school crush remind me in many ways an another crush of mine from my secondary school years, lol.

Well, this is a good finding.

• 2 years later...