Are we all just extremely sick? (trigger warnings)

Guest billow

Hmm, while this is all an interesting and relevant conversation, I think that even within the fetish community it's only applicable to a relatively select few.  While only a portion of the population prefers fat women, an even smaller percentage is actually into weight gain, and within this group an even tinier fraction is interested in SSBBWs and immobility/near-immobility.  The vast majority of feedists I've encountered love seeing a skinny girl grow chubby to moderately fat.  A much, much smaller number is interested in very fat women becoming extremely fat, or in some cases, an extremely fat woman growing elephantine.

Okay, perhaps "Are we all just extremely sick?" was a tad sensationalistic(alright, maybe even "clickbaity") of a title for this thread.  A more balanced and realistic assessment might be:  "Are we all just somewhat sick?"  or "Are some of us just extremely sick?" or a possibly overly-optimistic "Are some of us just somewhat sick?".

• Moderators
7 hours ago, billow said:

Hmm, while this is all an interesting and relevant conversation, I think that even within the fetish community it's only applicable to a relatively select few.  While only a portion of the population prefers fat women, an even smaller percentage is actually into weight gain, and within this group an even tinier fraction is interested in SSBBWs and immobility/near-immobility.  The vast majority of feedists I've encountered love seeing a skinny girl grow chubby to moderately fat.  A much, much smaller number is interested in very fat women becoming extremely fat, or in some cases, an extremely fat woman growing elephantine.

It might be a counter culture within a counter culture, but over the many years I've been in communities like this, I have seen the conversation pop up every once and a while where people talk about how their preferences shift over time. When they discovered they liked bigger women, they only cared for 15 extra pounds or so. Over time, 15 turned into 50, 50 turned into 100, 100 turned into 200, and so on. Sizes that used to have little to no sexual interest for them suddenly speak to them. Some even commented that they "can't go back" now, and only have interest in women who are a hundred, if not hundreds, of pounds overweight.

I know this because I am one of those people, but I was fortunate in that my window of preference only widened, never shifted. I can still find pudgy/chubby arousing, but I now also can find 400+ lbs arousing. I remember being repulsed by anyone in the SSBBW category when I first dabbled in the FA communities, it grossed me out. Brooke (if you remember her) was as big as I could go in finding fat being sexual, and she peaked out at a little over 200 lbs before calling it quits. I'd be lying if I said I haven't since found pleasure in models I know are almost three times that size.

I've reflected long and hard on my sexuality for many years now, and I have come to terms with separating sexual fantasy with morbid reality. Do I sexually enjoy watching someone gain weight (provided they aren't unhappy themselves)? I do, absolutely. Weigh-ins are still my favorite videos to watch, I love watching someone revel in revealing their weight to the world. Weight gain fiction can be so erotic, I still enjoy reading it. But I have shut down that part of my sexuality for home life. I've tried living the FA life with a couple of different women, it didn't work out. They may have shown brief interest in it, but it always ended in sadness/anger/depression and they hated their larger figure.

I have never found happiness in having it in my home, so I am not any of that to my wife. I'm just a guy who is okay with having a plus sized partner. I condemn myself from any encouragement of overeating, skipping exercise, lazy behavior, because I know she doesn't like it. While she is plus sized herself, she sees weight as a struggle. She has put one some weight since we first met, but it was do to extreme stress from dealing with her mother's terminal illness. My conscience won't allow my sexual appetite to be turned on to her weight gain, because I know the pain represented by those pounds. While I enjoy her larger figure, I am also 100% behind her diet and exercise so she can get back down to a weight she's comfortable at. I will not "feed" her against her will. I am on this diet with her, I encourage her to work out together with me.

Call it getting older, call it having undergone some significant life experiences, but I just don't pursue this fetish/preference/whatever-you-want-to-call-it as hard as I used to. That's not to say I am pulling away from the community; on the contrary, I want this community to thrive because I know it helps others find their sexual identity as it has helped me find my own. But my life isn't consumed by it. I don't get angry/upset by weight loss anymore, and if anything, I celebrate it when it makes that person happier.

Guest shegotfat
On 10/7/2017 at 4:14 AM, bigcutiecandi23 said:

Jabba, 

First off, I really appreciate the thread. Second, I'll only speak for myself even though I assume there might be quite a few people that can relate that may stay silent.

I noticed the thread today as I was doing my weekly "surfing" and usually would of immediately ignored it as I often do when one of these type of threads pops up every few months because to simply put it, yes, it is a boner killer. However, lately I've become increasingly frustrated with this fetish because it is really getting in the way of all my relationships with females.

Over the years during a bunch of therapy for unrelated issues and meditation sessions Ive come up with a few things as far as why I was blessed with this interesting turn on. I know for me a big part was that I was a chubby kid and always very self conscious about my own weight which resulted in me being very tuned into others' weight in general from the age of 8 on. I eventually took comfort in forcing myself to throw up and lose weight and at the same time found comfort and interest in other people being over weight both male and female. All of this was happening at the same time as I was going through puberty and unfortunately, at that time the mind is in such a playdoh state. In turn, low self esteem turned into an eating disorder which turned into a weight gain fetish. I eventually dropped off the bulimic behaviors and subbed in alcohol and drugs and trying to manipulate and control all my girlfriends weights.

Ive done many things in all relationships that I've been in such as encouraging them to gain weight and making them feel guilty for not, buying them extra food, storing sweets around the house...etc. Almost all of the relationships ended up in the girls being unhappy and hating themselves. All the while i've endlessly searched forums for a girl who's interested in the same fetish so I don't have to struggle with so much shame and guilt.

And, as of recent, all of my behaviors are really running rampant and royally fucking up my current relationship. I am addicted to the excitement that comes with my girlfriend gaining weight and the sense of control that comes along with feeling like they are gaining weight for me and I am controlling that. Also, when they are gaining weight themselves I am a little more comfortable with my own self. It really scares me to think that the only way I can ever be turned on for the rest of my life is by a female gaining weight and it lately it feels like my sexuality has become trapped in a mental prison. And, it's frustrating when someone does finally speak up about this on a forum, (the only logical place to talk about it), they are usually ousted by their fellow members. I think for some it might be seemingly harmless and for others they are too afraid or uncomfortable to talk about it, for me, it is neither. 

At the moment I am looking for a solution to help me let go of this a little bit and I'm really struggling with it. I'm open to any feedback as well as available to talk to anyone that can relate, my purpose in sharing is to help not only myself but hopefully someone else too. A little additional info about me...Im 24, good looking, able to communicate with others and have good relationships and I just seem to be stuck with this fetish. 

-Alex

I relate to a lot of the things you say. Even though I was never chubby I also remember being very attuned to even the slightest weight gain on other girls at least since my early teens and feeling good about it, and I've also tried to make my girlfriends fat behind their backs. It's also a big pull for me, but fortuntely I have other things that turn me on. If you feel it's taking over your sex life and make you miserable the best thing you can do is stay away from any digital content that can trigger your fetish. Out of sight, out of mind. Obviously you will always see chubby girls in real life, but if's different than constantly feeding that fetish every day.

I am from African descent : my appreciation for full-figured women is basically from cultural bias, unconsciously or not. 
So I don't really put in mind any conception of life-threatening risk when I appreciate a woman who love her body as she is and enjoy loving herself much without restricting herself.

So, physiologically, is obesity may be dangerous?
Indeed, regarding however the person's cholesterol rate, bone density, endocrinian balance, blood sugar level, lean body mass weight, daily heart rate, mobility level... : either most of health issues we can find in the average-sized denizen, a tough-level bodybuilder, a bouteously curvaneous yet socially "fit" woman, an anorexia-suffering person, an MMA fighter or professional boxer addict to testosterone supplements, extreme sports athletes - well, I mean most issues we can find equally to the littiest to highest lethal risk amidst people, professions and lifestyles this society consider "normal" because doesn't neccesairly fit within a Serene, quintessentially pragmatical sciences-centered mindset but an ideology. 

Psychologically speaking, would it make us freaks?
I don't know for y'all people, because I'm never considered myself as socially-alienated because of my likes when we talk about the glamorous sex. Frugally because prima facie one more time I am from African descent : this is practically anchored in our collective unconscious for most of my fellows since time immemorial and to be honest I suspicion many so-called F.A.s whether their origin to be untoughtfully motivated by some psyche-biased trigger. 
Secondly, when I really appreciate a woman, I didn't hidden it : I accost her, publically, sometimes beneath the witnessing of my pals and God knows how many different kind of women they saw me tackling. Goths, hipsters, nerds, geeky girls, girls-next-doors, tomboys, girly tomboys, suburbans, semi-urbans, cosmopolitans, fanservices ladies, holler-than-thou ladies, gold diggers (yea, even them... I look rich sometimes XD ) , nyphomaniacs, extroverted urbans ladies, femmes fatales, lesbians (this is kidding to say but a I knew a few lesbians who turn bi even wholly heterosexuals when they done by knowing me) , bisexuals (who are the reverse opposite of lesbians-who-turn-bi-or-straight : they finish by turn wholly lesbian after ceasing to flirt with me) , supermodels, pin-ups, queens-of-the-school-bees, strong personalities, artists, wordly ladies, cougars/MILFs... and this from most every single nationality, ethnicity, color of skin, hair color, size and faith. I am - or rather, I was - a globe-trotting wannabe womanizer. I exasperated a lot of my friends (from different origins too and both sexes) because they qualify my behavior towards so many different kinds of woman as dysfunctional and almost alienating or if I translate their words, unworthy to the average. wannabe monogamous North American young man who usually must have either one single kind of woman to appreciate the same way he should love one single God and one single country. Unless to be oneself predisposed to "trying" different sexual orientations, which are the only single "bordeline normal" thing they shoudl tolerate and that I absolutely not practise simply because there are not my thing.

So, as well you may easily imagine considering the predominant mindset from most of my entourage what are their reaction the day they see me tackle admist these numerous kind of women I approach some of them with either a set of above-the-average-sized curves or whom their ravenous appetite done by propelling them quickly to the chubby, chunky, fat even extremely fat lanes... for some people, I can be a closet no-straight guy, an amateur of threesomes, be attracted by the idea to make out in any no-disposable place : but be an real-life sample of people like James Bond or Captain James T. Kirk whose both make out with every single spectrum color from the whole known-universe womanhood & a stereotyped Black "chubby chaser" simultaneously... an nigh-intolerable living nightmare for some of my pals!
Do I feel like a freak because of their reacts? Absolutely not! Contrariwise : I consider them as weirdos because of their lack of open-mindedness and prejudices towards both my likes and full-figured women. It happens sometimes they seek to argue - or rather convince me - about the whole blah-blah-blah about overweight and every single time I won because I succed to refute every single once their argues came by a social-cultural bias and not neccesairly scientific bias, that their endeavors to convert me into what they assess as "socially normal" is not different from the same people who tend to impose their culture, faiths and ideologies against peoples and communities judged "inferiors/uncivilized" because doesn't/cannot/won't fit into their so-calledly Universalist global outlooks.

So well, what I want to point is, anything is a matter of choice. Some happiness-seeking choices may potentially lead to a set of issues who at their turn may lead to a lethal point of no-return. Can I/us felt myself/ourselves guilty because my/ours likes towards women is so loveful, so high, so wide that the mere fact or thought they may indulge themselves with feisty quantities of food to the point their hips finish by stick out two-three-six chairs-ranged lenght broader, their hindquarters and top by flare out yards and yards bigger and heftier so their bedframes burst in pieces every single half-year and that we heard roaring noises from their apronlike bellies and bountiful limbs choring at unison every single time they wiggle back-and-forth their ever-blossoming selves, that the casual walking or climbing stairs risk to turn into a daily bootcamp for them or a house-range burst of tremors for anybody in their very close vicinity, that they like it, arose me/us, lust me/us?? Perhaps. Perhaps not : however I wonder to myself if this kind of question must be posed in an alternate set of possibility where there are the both Bottle Shape, Jessica Rabbit "fetish", Waif-Figured Shape then "fitspo" cults who were marginalized and considered as life-risking and not the opposite. 

This is  an minority of influent people nowadays who define what's socially good or not or in-between, not Reason. 

" Welcome to the death of the Age of Reason. "

- Frank Underwood, House Of Cards

I am not going to post another lecture regarding weight and health, as I have done so before in other threads.  I will, however, make an observation:  A disproportionately high number of SSBBWs are smokers.  Roxxie smokes, BoBerry smokes, Jackie smokes, Muffinmaid smokes, Adeline smokes, Brianna smokes, Steph smokes, Eve smokes, Luna smokes, and the list goes on and on. 

The recently-deceased Summer - who Jabba specifically mentioned - was a smoker, and even posted videos of herself smoking cigarettes.  We are all aware of the myriad health consequences of smoking; smokers die in their 40s and 50s all the time.

On 7/13/2017 at 0:30 AM, Mike Rotch said:

I am not going to post another lecture regarding weight and health, as I have done so before in other threads.  I will, however, make an observation:  A disproportionately high number of SSBBWs are smokers.  Roxxie smokes, BoBerry smokes, Jackie smokes, Muffinmaid smokes, Adeline smokes, Brianna smokes, Steph smokes, Eve smokes, Luna smokes, and the list goes on and on. 

The recently-deceased Summer - who Jabba specifically mentioned - was a smoker, and even posted videos of herself smoking cigarettes.  We are all aware of the myriad health consequences of smoking; smokers die in their 40s and 50s all the time.

This is just an observation on my part... I have seen many "smokers" in their 60s and 70s but I don't think I have ever seen a 500 lb person that age.

7 hours ago, rickgm said:

This is just an observation on my part... I have seen many "smokers" in their 60s and 70s but I don't think I have ever seen a 500 lb person that age.

There are multiple problems with that logic.  Firstly, people in their 60's and 70's tend to eat considerably less than they did when younger; it would be very difficult to maintain a 500 lb weight with a typical senior citizen appetite.  Secondly, 500+ lb weights are mostly restricted to people of younger generations who have been raised in a society much more conducive to weight gain than that of 30 years ago.  Thirdly, a 500 lb 70 year-old would be unlikely to be "seen" by you, since someone of that age and weight would have extremely compromised mobility and would seldom venture out into public.  Fourthly, smoking is far more common than extreme obesity, so your sample sizes are severely skewed.

5 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

There are multiple problems with that logic.  Firstly, people in their 60's and 70's tend to eat considerably less than they did when younger; it would be very difficult to maintain a 500 lb weight with a typical senior citizen appetite.  Secondly, 500+ lb weights are mostly restricted to people of younger generations who have been raised in a society much more conducive to weight gain than that of 30 years ago.  Thirdly, a 500 lb 70 year-old would be unlikely to be "seen" by you, since someone of that age and weight would have extremely compromised mobility and would seldom venture out into public.  Fourthly, smoking is far more common than extreme obesity, so your sample sizes are severely skewed.

It isn't "logic."  As I said, it is simply an observation. 

Guest billow

I've been thinking on this topic a little more.  I've come to the conclusion that attributing obesity related deaths to the FA/feedist community is ludicrous.  At least 40% of all women on the planet are overweight; over 15% are obese.  In many countries, these numbers jump up dramatically, with 80% of the female population overweight, and as much 40% obese.  Simply put, there are BILLIONS of fat women across the globe, and the number is rapidly growing!

While I find it oddly satisfying and amusing to think a small cabal of FAs and feedist illuminati have somehow manipulated global dietary behaviors, exercise patterns, and general body and fitness culture to any significant extent, it's utterly ridiculous to think that our minor community has persuaded, coerced, or tricked BILLIONS of people into getting fat!

That said, I think that by serendipity and chance FAs and feedists today are blessed to be living during the 21st century.  We've entered a golden age of gluttony and corpulence.  People are fat and getting fatter.  Is there are dark side to it?  You bet!  I think it's utterly sublime that there are beautiful, curvaceous, fat women everywhere I go and that with every passing year, thousands (millions?) more women cross the line, joining the growing ranks of the overweight and obese.  But yeah, I'm also pretty damn concerned about the growing prevalence of diabetes and obesity-related health complications!

There's something else I'd like to add.  I've found that my sexual preference and fetish have become less significant, less bizarre, and less of a nuisance over time.  A small part of this comes from growing older.  However, a large portion of it comes from the fact that many of the beliefs, habits, and judgments long valued by the FA and feedist community are actually being subsumed and absorbed by more mainstream areas of culture and general human society at large.  Maybe this last statement sounds farfetched to some.  I'll try to come back and elaborate on it more soon.

I've been thinking on this topic a little more.  I've come to the conclusion that attributing obesity related deaths to the FA/feedist community is ludicrous.  At least 40% of all women on the planet are overweight; over 15% are obese.  In many countries, these numbers jump up dramatically, with 80% of the female population overweight, and as much 40% obese.  Simply put, there are BILLIONS of fat women across the globe, and the number is rapidly growing! "

True, but there is a massive difference between obese (which can be an extra 30-50lbs over the "healthy" BMI depending on height) and being 400 or 500lbs in weight. I doubt any rational person believes that FAs/feeders are repsondible for the obesity epidemic but if (and I am not saying you would) you encourage someone to eat her way to that size and beyond then you are almost certainly encouraging them to suffer serious health issues and a reduced life expectancy.  But then as said already, these ladies are adults and no one is forcing them.

12 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

I've been thinking on this topic a little more.  I've come to the conclusion that attributing obesity related deaths to the FA/feedist community is ludicrous.  At least 40% of all women on the planet are overweight; over 15% are obese.  In many countries, these numbers jump up dramatically, with 80% of the female population overweight, and as much 40% obese.  Simply put, there are BILLIONS of fat women across the globe, and the number is rapidly growing! "

True, but there is a massive difference between obese (which can be an extra 30-50lbs over the "healthy" BMI depending on height) and being 400 or 500lbs in weight. I doubt any rational person believes that FAs/feeders are repsondible for the obesity epidemic but if (and I am not saying you would) you encourage someone to eat her way to that size and beyond then you are almost certainly encouraging them to suffer serious health issues and a reduced life expectancy.  But then as said already, these ladies are adults and no one is forcing them.

I believe you meant to put the first paragraph in a quote from @billow.  But yes, I agree.....the vast majority of fat women worldwide aren't influenced in any way by a relatively small, fetish-related "cult".  In fact, most might not even be aware of such a thing and their weight stems purely from laziness, a lack of discipline, and impulse control.  My OP was speaking purely from within this aforementioned cult itself, hence the usage of the word "we", and the mentions of death were only in reference to the alarmingly high fatality rate of SSBBW webmodels as well as those actually involved in feederism and hardcore erotic gaining.

1 hour ago, Weightwatcher said:

Yeah, was supposed to be a quote of the above post. I am rubbish at this, sorry!

No worries!  Being tech-savvy is irrelevant; anyone with half a brain can look past any formatting snafus and understand that you had something very intelligent to say to the post directly above you.  You can just make a generic quote box to differentiate texts from each other by highlighting any passage and simply clicking on the "Quote" icon, right in between the "link" and "code" icons.  :)

Guest billow
22 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

Yes, I agree that if you encourage someone to eat their way to a level of extreme obesity and beyond, then you are undoubtedly encouraging serious health problems and increased mortality.  But, show of hands, how many of us are actually doing that?  I know I personally haven't.

If we can admit that FAs/feedists aren't responsible for obesity in general, doesn't it follow that we're not responsible for cases of extreme obesity?  Or are we saying feedists aren't culpable for fat people except when it comes to extremely fat people: we are to blame for their corpulence?

Of all the extremely obese women who are eating themselves to death, I'd wager that there are more of them outside the fetish community than there are those who participate in the community.

The most direct and typical way to encourage such behavior is by subscribing to their website or paying for their content, right?  But how are we to know that, even without funding from fans, they weren't going to continue gorging themselves to an early death anyway?  There's a fair chance that many SSBBW models are recognizing economic opportunity and simply capitalizing on behaviors and desires that existed prior to seeking financing or encouragement.  And like I said above, there are probably more women out there who who, never having sought or received encouragement or support, are nonetheless eating themselves to death; there are more of them than there are SSBBW fetish models receiving financial support and encouragement.  Sad as it is to say, for every SSBBW model who's diet from complications of obesity, think of how many women unknown to us have died in the same way.

Everyone deserves love. If you like larger women, go ahead.  But if you had the intention of meeting women instead of having sex with bodies, all of these questions would be answered. 

We are not bags of fat with vaginas, you can actually ask the person you are dating if she wants or not to gain or lose weight. 

9 hours ago, Ariel said:

We are not bags of fat with vaginas

Ruin it for all us, why don't ya....  :blink:

But really, everything has its extremes.  Judge a person for their character, not for their outer appearance.  Any amount of accidental or purposeful gaining for whatever reason should not negate the good or bad deeds someone has done in their lives.  Of course, it could be argued that becoming hyper-obese IS a bad deed if it means costing taxpayers money and inflicting suffering upon loved ones should an early death arise.  But here's the thing:  If those loved ones didn't have warm feelings for the person in the first place - warts and all - they wouldn't be giving a shit in the first place if whatever person passed prematurely due to weight-related complications.  It may be an aspect about them that the surviving friends and family members would be angry about, but the fact that it all hurts so much either way is only a testament to why the weight factor is really much more trivial than a lot seem to make it out to be....or WANT to make it out to be.  I like to try to gently tell others to take care of themselves, both physically and mentally...without turning into this douche of douches:

Are we all just extremely sick?

Fancy seeing this thread when visiting for the first time in months.

Didn't look at any fat-related porn that whole time. Still fapped to pure imagination almost every day. Any time I went more than two days without touching myself – vivid wet dream, ruined sheets.

Not like I'm just flying solo. Fucking a few. Lowest BMI? 30.7. Highest? 62.6. None allowed to legally drink yet. Having great times with a couple of them, fucks that make us feel alive in that erotically charged way, when the two of you become something greater together, animalism and godliness colliding like cock and cunt.

Still trying skinny girls. "Must be the meds!" "Maybe I drank too much!" "This has never happened before!"

Almost two decades now. Seems like most online caught it from a cartoon, something about those cartoons. That fucking Totally Spies episode. I remember sitting in the car when I was four years old, being driven home from day care, thinking about burying my nose in the caretaker's deep cleavage, thinking about grabbing her fat double-rolled stomach and giving it a good shake. Feeling my prick get hard. Not "feeling funny," not "getting a weird feeling," no, feeling my little toddler prick swell up and knowing it was because of what I was thinking. Laying in bed after kindergarten, touching myself to the thought of that butterball in my class, always in the shirts nowhere near fitting, raising her hand and exposing herself. Picturing her big enough that she was pinned down like a turtle on its back, so fat that her feet didn't touch the ground. Everyone online says it got worse as they browsed more, they went from chubbies to BBWs to SSBBWs, tolerance increasing, until they fucking Belushi'd themselves to an Echo set and realized how far they'd fallen. I was fantasizing about immobile girls before I was six, what's that mean?

Jacking off for three or four years before cum even came out.

Two fourteen year olds learning the dance, and her only pudgy at first, just a little flab on the thighs, just some meat around the hips, and her growing and growing, finally crossing the line into obesity, now with an ass like a woman three decades her senior, an ass pocked with cellulite and folds in her thighs before her sweet sixteen, and fucking better each time, learning what works, better as bigger bigger is better.

How would I even bring one of them back to my parents? Walk in with a blob swallowing up my arm: "Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. This is my girl. This is who I'm fucking. This woman who's eaten herself to the point where she looks inhumane. Yeah, Dad, I can see it in your eyes, you're looking at her like she's an animal, like the pigs at the fair. Looks like you're going to go right up to her and slap her thigh and tell me she's a surefire blue ribbon. And hey, you might be right, check out her eyes when she eats, see if you can see any evidence of soul behind those drooping, glassy eyes. I sure can't! That's what makes me like fucking her so much!"

I don't even feed them. I don't even encourage them. I don't even say anything. All I do is fuck them and every time I fuck them they get fatter and it gets even worse after I stop fucking them they get even fatter. I try to stop myself but it just gets worse.

Going out with a new one tomorrow night. Eighteen years old, 5'6", probably about 260 pounds. I feel sick sick sick sick sick extremely fucking sick.

I totally agree with the idea of people taking care of themselves, but thats a personal choice. 

I'll try to express my opinion from the point of view of a fat girl that has thought of gaining weight as a sexual game.

As you probably know (and if you dont know it, I encorage you to search info about it), food has almost the same effect on brain as being loved has (but not only in a sexual way). This means that most of the people that overeat are probably trying to make up for their lack of love. 

As a girl that has always been fat, trying to find some kind of love out there in our beloved society was even more harmful than just keep eating. When I found out that there where people that really liked our bodys, that totally changed my mind and point of view about myself in a really good way. 

Later I found it very arousing to have someone telling you to eat more, or to gain weight. I've always felt like a fucking monster and having someone that wants me to be even bigger makes me horny in some way. 

What I'm trying to say is that, without all the people that are "sick" because they want us fatter, I would have never felt free to make the choice of taking care of myself, because without you it would just be society pushing me to do it. 

And for God's sake, if the girl that you like loses a pound, DON'T MAKE A FUCKING DRAMA OF IT