Are we all just extremely sick? (trigger warnings)

2 hours ago, Handel said:

You are all some serious boner killers.

If it was really that bad, there would be a law against it. Plain and simple.

You're either a troll or a psychopath. Inclined to say psychopath.

It's interesting how everyone in this thread has a slightly different story for what turns them on about weight gain and BBWs. For me, I think: a) it often accentuates what I see as womanly curves and B) fat people are just so comfortable to cuddle with. There's also a small component of hotness that comes from someone going through the physical feat of making themselves that size (it requires determination and dedication to get to such a large size usually, which I see as a great demonstration of control over their own physical presence).

But in real life, I don't think I could stomach actually encouraging someone to gain weight. With my ex girlfriend I would actually encourage her with dieting because it increased her self esteem and happiness, which is obviously much more important and can also be more of a turn on in some ways. But if she backslid and gained weight, you bet I had a gigantic boner over it. She put on nearly a stone over a two week period over Christmas and I was worried  my dick would pop from the pressure XD. 

So to tackle one of your propositions head on, I don't think there's any latent hatred coming through at all, certainly not for me. I tend to associate it with quite positive feelings.

3 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

What do you mean, "moderation"?

A hard line to draw. My own feeling is that getting so big that it's crippling isn't worth it. Also binge eating disorder should be avoided. Though I've chatted with feedees who love to stuff themselves to the max frequently. I'm not sure that's the same thing as binge eating disorder (after all, if they don't want to stop, is it really a disorder?) but it's certainly dangerous. 

I really enjoyed all your points. The most succssful long term gainers seem to be those with binge eating tendencies because it requires a hearty appetite and good stomach capacity to gain and maintain (unless the person has a slow metabolism or is of short stature). Feedees who are genetically programmed to be thin have to binge on a daily basis in order to gain, and often have to go to extremes. (I knew a girl who had to eat 4k calories a day to gain). Once they reach BBW status, they have to continue eating a lot of food every day just to maintain (which would look like binge eating to normal eaters).

9 hours ago, Handel said:

I bet you are all pretending to have moral qualms with feederism because you can't afford to make a woman gain hundreds of pounds, so in your eyes if you can't do it no one should be able to.

So you think that the only thing preventing all of us from secretly fattening multiple persons is that we can't afford the grocery bills?  And we make you sick? 

10 hours ago, Handel said:

Well this brings up an interesting point.  Perhaps it is illegal.  If not criminally then perhaps civilly.  Suppose you fatten someone against their will (even though you believe they secretly want it).  That person then dies from obesity related illness.  A good lawyer could make the case that you are responsible for their death.  Or even in the case of a willing participant, and the family decides to sue you because you encouraged them to eat themselves to death.  How's that for a "boner killer?"

Okay, then let's arrest McDonald and the Burger King and the sugar and high fructose corn syrup industries. Let's close down the Cheesecake Factory and get rid of all those jobs.

We'll also need to arrest the most beloved women of many families. Italian, Jewish, Hispanic, Southern; all those food pushing grandmas and moms and aunts need to join Charles Manson in prison.

I have balls, that's all. I would tell these women that I'm fattening them, and I have in the past, but then the fun is over. There's nothing sexier than a woman unintentionally gaining weight. Once they _know_ you like it, and start eating to appease you... it's not that cool anymore.

Life isn't about doing the right thing. We're not sick. We are reactions to our environment. We are the direct results of cause and effect for billions of years. If God exists, this is why he made us. To see the weird shit we come up with. She probably laughed her ass off the first time someone stuck a squirrel up their butt. Not making others fatter is not a part of the Ten Commandments. It's not a law. Show me one person that has been arrested for fattening people in the US or another place with reasonable laws and I'll stop.

If God doesn't exist, then we get to decide what is moral and ethical. These girls I fatten have the time of their life. Everyone wants to let go and eat whatever they want and stop exercising. I give them the chance to do that.

@Weightwatcher Of course I'm not the Messiah. I just told the story through song. The Wachowskis aren't "The One" either.

Maybe, just maybe, I am the Messiah, though. Life is about consumption and I'm showing the world they can consume all they want.

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, Handel said:

Okay, then let's arrest McDonald and the Burger King and the sugar and high fructose corn syrup industries. Let's close down the Cheesecake Factory and get rid of all those jobs.

We'll also need to arrest the most beloved women of many families. Italian, Jewish, Hispanic, Southern; all those food pushing grandmas and moms and aunts need to join Charles Manson in prison.

I have balls, that's all. I would tell these women that I'm fattening them, and I have in the past, but then the fun is over. There's nothing sexier than a woman unintentionally gaining weight. Once they _know_ you like it, and start eating to appease you... it's not that cool anymore.

Life isn't about doing the right thing. We're not sick. We are reactions to our environment. We are the direct results of cause and effect for billions of years. If God exists, this is why he made us. To see the weird shit we come up with. She probably laughed her ass off the first time someone stuck a squirrel up their butt. Not making others fatter is not a part of the Ten Commandments. It's not a law. Show me one person that has been arrested for fattening people in the US or another place with reasonable laws and I'll stop.

If God doesn't exist, then we get to decide what is moral and ethical. These girls I fatten have the time of their life. Everyone wants to let go and eat whatever they want and stop exercising. I give them the chance to do that.

@Weightwatcher Of course I'm not the Messiah. I just told the story through song. The Wachowskis aren't "The One" either.

Maybe, just maybe, I am the Messiah, though. Life is about consumption and I'm showing the world they can consume all they want.

It's not in the 10 commandments, but it is one of the seven deadly sins.

I really hope you're trolling, otherwise you have some very odd views on life and society. I'm ad-libbing your quotes here (I'm on mobile), but...

"There'd be a law against it" - it can be construed as sexual abuse if you do it against someone's will for sexual pleasure, and there are plenty of laws on that.

"It's my money to spend on their care" - society ultimately shares the burden if you're talking healthcare costs, whether it's a single payer system or a private one with premiums.

The "God made us so we can do what we want" argument is seriously flawed. So it's okay for me to pummel someone to a pulp because God gave me muscles? It's okay for me to go screw anyone I want anytime because God made my erection possible? This is caveman level thinking here, there's a reason why societal norms and contracts exist. I wouldn't want bad things done until me, so I will not do them unto others. "Life isn't about being good" doesn't imply it's about being bad either.

Seriously, consider you are dealing with another person when you force your manipulative weight gain on to them without them knowing. It's creepy at best, predatory at worst. How would you like it if someone had their way with you in a way you find totally unpleasant, only to hear them justify it by saying "well it turns me on, so I don't care what you think".

10 minutes ago, gta said:

It's not in the 10 commandments, but it is one of the seven deadly sins.

Which don't mean crap. Evagrius Ponticus was just some dude.

"There'd be a law against it" - it can be construed as sexual abuse if you do it against someone's will for sexual pleasure, and there are plenty of laws on that.

Lawyers can argue anything. I can argue that by being a mod on this site, you are contributing to more people getting into the fetish and thus getting fatter/dying/feeding other people to death.

"It's my money to spend on their care" - society ultimately shares the burden if you're talking healthcare costs, whether it's a single payer system or a private one with premiums.

I'm contributing enough to society to make up for any of these costs. The girls were mostly bound to get fat, anyway. If this is really your argument, then fat should be taxed period.

The "God made us so we can do what we want" argument is seriously flawed. So it's okay for me to pummel someone to a pulp because God gave me muscles? It's okay for me to go screw anyone I want anytime because God made my erection possible? This is caveman level thinking here, there's a reason why societal norms and contracts exist. I wouldn't want bad things done until me, so I will not do them unto others. "Life isn't about being good" doesn't imply it's about being bad either.

My point wasn't to say we should life to be bad. My point was: who is to say that encouraging girls to get fat is bad?

Seriously, consider you are dealing with another person when you force your manipulative weight gain on to them without them knowing. It's creepy at best, predatory at worst. How would you like it if someone had their way with you in a way you find totally unpleasant, only to hear them justify it by saying "well it turns me on, so I don't care what you think".

If someone managed to get me to do something that I didn't want to do for their own pleasure without me realizing it, I would congratulate them. G fucking g.

It's the same with money. If someone rips me off and they get away with it, good for them. That's my billionaires exist.

d384f7b6209b49f710cbe2996c803735ed67376ec35094e6ba467fa57ce895cf.jpg

2 hours ago, Handel said:

I really have to explain the difference? They are selling fast food and decadent deserts which are promoted as, and intended to be, consumed in moderation.  They are not coaxing you to eat an entire cheesecake or 100 Mcnuggets with the goal of committing suicide.

1 hour ago, rickgm said:

I really have to explain the difference? They are selling fast food and decadent deserts which are promoted as, and intended to be, consumed in moderation.  They are not coaxing you to eat an entire cheesecake or 100 Mcnuggets with the goal of committing suicide.

Sugar is more addictive than cocaine

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0000698

A lot of fat has been removed from our food after a 1960s study with forged results. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html

The fats being removed lead to the food tasting terrible, so sugar was pumped into the food to make it palatable, addictive, and lead to fatter wallets for the sugar companies and fatter belies for the American people.

All I'm doing is paying for pot and meals of adults that I know. These people are getting kids addicted to poison.

Good game, sugar companies. FA boners everywhere thank you.

15 hours ago, Gusto said:

Feedees who are genetically programmed to be thin have to binge on a daily basis in order to gain, and often have to go to extremes. (I knew a girl who had to eat 4k calories a day to gain). Once they reach BBW status, they have to continue eating a lot of food every day just to maintain (which would look like binge eating to normal eaters).

That may be typical, but I have no hard data. I did talk to one woman who had trouble gaining and so started binging daily to get to her target weight of 180 pounds (she started at 130). At that point she stopped binging but her appetite had gotten so good that she kept gaining anyway without meaning to. Last time I chatted with her she weighed 300 pounds and was still gaining. She was not happy about it, but understood that if you take risks things don't always work out the way you'd prefer.

Her's may be a rare case. Like I say, I have no hard data.

Guest An Optimist
21 hours ago, Handel said:

You are all some serious boner killers.

It's not like I'm not suffering as well: I have to pay for all of this. They get to sit back and live life to the fullest while I have to make the bacon that feeds them.

It is my bacon and I should be able to do whatever the hell I want with it (as long as it's not against the law).

I bet you are all pretending to have moral qualms with feederism because you can't afford to make a woman gain hundreds of pounds, so in your eyes if you can't do it no one should be able to.

Edit: btw, right now I'm fattening 6 different women. Half of them pretend to hate it but I tell them they look amazing and they don't mind after that. My most surprising subject is my mother-in-law, because for a long time she was crazy concerned about how fat her daughter got. Now she lives with us and is getting the most amazing obese body herself and stopped bitching about my wife's fat.

There is this thing called 'projecting'. You're doing it. Also, good job being the prototypical feeder representative of FAs. Must be nice embodying a horrible stereotype.

BTW:

When my wife and I met, she was a plump 190. Our first year dating, she plumped up to about 270. It continued to go up until she reached about 340, where she hovered for years. We would do stuffing sessions nightly, and finally our hard work paid off and she soared passed 350 and over the next two years made it to 400. Then she got WLS and dropped 250 pounds, and is now staying at a steady 160.

You made your wife fat after she got WLS? 

10 hours ago, An Optimist said:

There is this thing called 'projecting'. You're doing it. Also, good job being the prototypical feeder representative of FAs. Must be nice embodying a horrible stereotype.

I'm not the boner killer on the fat admiration/gaining/stuffing/feederism site. I would have thought that people that got their rocks off here would understand the old saying "whatever floats your boat," but it seems that people just want to kill boners.

You made your wife fat after she got WLS? 

Yes and no. I didn't make her fat. She did. I didn't stop it, though. She is now into the fetish, too, although she won't admit it. She has her most intense orgasms while eating and needs her belly touched to get off during sex.

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Handel said:

I'm not the boner killer on the fat admiration/gaining/stuffing/feederism site. I would have thought that people that got their rocks off here would understand the old saying "whatever floats your boat," but it seems that people just want to kill boners.

Yes and no. I didn't make her fat. She did. I didn't stop it, though. She is now into the fetish, too, although she won't admit it. She has her most intense orgasms while eating and needs her belly touched to get off during sex.

Again, that's the words of an enabler. Go ahead, place the weight gain solely on her shoulders. You didn't put a gun to her head and demanded she eat, so clearly it's all her fault she got into such a grim situation that WLS was the answer.

I've been with people who've had WLS, they say the hardest thing is breaking the addiction to food. The surgery gives you a head start, but much mental rewiring is needed in the first few months, or the initial results won't last.

Again, I see this as no different than giving drugs to a drug addict, or alcohol to an alcoholic. Saying she won't admit she likes it is besides the point and dangerously ignorant. Drug users like drugs, alcoholics like alcohol. Do you value her life and well being over your erection for her old form? What will you do when you're prematurely widowed?

Guest An Optimist

@gta

I wouldn't bother trying to explain this to him. Either he's a troll or he is less than human, as he is someone whose cock has more of a say than his brain. 

14 hours ago, Handel said:

You misunderstand me, not sure if on purpose or not. This fetish we all here share is a bit dangerous. If you want to be able to look in the mirror, you need to think what kind of effect it might have on your partner. A person who gets someone addicted to food in order to promote uncontrollable weight gain by making sure they always have some snacks and encouraging them is well, evil. An asshole. If you turn someone into an addict, you constrain their future actions. As if you tied them up. If you do this without them being aware of it, it's doubly evil.

Sure, it makes your cock hard. But that doesn't make it right. 

Jabba, 

First off, I really appreciate the thread. Second, I'll only speak for myself even though I assume there might be quite a few people that can relate that may stay silent.

I noticed the thread today as I was doing my weekly "surfing" and usually would of immediately ignored it as I often do when one of these type of threads pops up every few months because to simply put it, yes, it is a boner killer. However, lately I've become increasingly frustrated with this fetish because it is really getting in the way of all my relationships with females.

Over the years during a bunch of therapy for unrelated issues and meditation sessions Ive come up with a few things as far as why I was blessed with this interesting turn on. I know for me a big part was that I was a chubby kid and always very self conscious about my own weight which resulted in me being very tuned into others' weight in general from the age of 8 on. I eventually took comfort in forcing myself to throw up and lose weight and at the same time found comfort and interest in other people being over weight both male and female. All of this was happening at the same time as I was going through puberty and unfortunately, at that time the mind is in such a playdoh state. In turn, low self esteem turned into an eating disorder which turned into a weight gain fetish. I eventually dropped off the bulimic behaviors and subbed in alcohol and drugs and trying to manipulate and control all my girlfriends weights.

Ive done many things in all relationships that I've been in such as encouraging them to gain weight and making them feel guilty for not, buying them extra food, storing sweets around the house...etc. Almost all of the relationships ended up in the girls being unhappy and hating themselves. All the while i've endlessly searched forums for a girl who's interested in the same fetish so I don't have to struggle with so much shame and guilt.

And, as of recent, all of my behaviors are really running rampant and royally fucking up my current relationship. I am addicted to the excitement that comes with my girlfriend gaining weight and the sense of control that comes along with feeling like they are gaining weight for me and I am controlling that. Also, when they are gaining weight themselves I am a little more comfortable with my own self. It really scares me to think that the only way I can ever be turned on for the rest of my life is by a female gaining weight and it lately it feels like my sexuality has become trapped in a mental prison. And, it's frustrating when someone does finally speak up about this on a forum, (the only logical place to talk about it), they are usually ousted by their fellow members. I think for some it might be seemingly harmless and for others they are too afraid or uncomfortable to talk about it, for me, it is neither. 

At the moment I am looking for a solution to help me let go of this a little bit and I'm really struggling with it. I'm open to any feedback as well as available to talk to anyone that can relate, my purpose in sharing is to help not only myself but hopefully someone else too. A little additional info about me...Im 24, good looking, able to communicate with others and have good relationships and I just seem to be stuck with this fetish. 

-Alex

@bigcutiecandi23 First, I can only assume that you are who your username implies.  I won't go into specifics or details, because it sounds as though that was an unbearably rough period in your life.

Secondly - and much more importantly - I'd like to highly commend you for resurfacing after so many years.  You relaying to us that you would disregard all other threads made in this vein really means a lot to me, in the sense that I've always been told I had a certain way with words as well as intro/extrospection, but now I'm really starting to believe it.  I would never want anybody to go through what you have(and still are), but if my thought-piece can help you take what might be the first step towards recovery, then I believe my time here has been more than worth it.

As the tired mantra goes: "Life gives you a deck of cards, and it's up to you how you play them".  But that is much easier said than done.  You alluded to having unrelated psychiatric afflictions which seemingly paved the way for the weight-related struggles.  Have you ever considered addressing the weight thing in counseling, since that appears to be what is the overwhelming problem in your life right now?  Going back to the aforementioned proverb, some people just naturally have a much harder time staying thin....but most of them don't try to manipulate their friends into becoming heavy, too.  I honestly don't think it's as much you having any true animosity towards them as much as it is a self-initiated means of acceptance.  Like many people born with severe facial deformities might often wish that EVERYBODY had those deformities so that the unique persons wouldn't feel so out of place.  It's not that they want those around them to suffer, they just desperately want to fit in better.

Therapy isn't always the answer, but I'd research a specialist in this area.  It's sometimes about peeling back layers to reach the core of the problem.  What's really ailing you seems to be hidden behind a facade of substance abuse and obsessions with weight.  Even if you know what that is, you obviously don't have to go into it here if it makes you feel too uncomfortable.

I'd also request the webmaster take down your site.  I'm aware that the models sign contracts about what happens once they retire, but I'm sure Heather would understand how much pain this is causing you and immediately have your pages removed.  Any financial profits she might get from having the sub-section remain active would be overshadowed by her not having an ounce of compassion for an extreme circumstance, and probably cost her far more subscriptions in the long run.

Best of wishes and luck.

-Adam

9 hours ago, bigcutiecandi23 said:

At the moment I am looking for a solution to help me let go of this a little bit and I'm really struggling with it.

I don't want to discourage you but I don't think you can really let go of this fetish, at least not entirely.  You can suppress it but i think for most of us it is deeply embedded in our psych.  It may also depend to some extent on the origins of your feelings.  I have been fascinated by weight gain since even before puberty, and I can tell you now that, as a middle aged man, the only way I can have an orgasm is by visualizing women deliberately growing fatter.  I can't say that it is the only thing that arouses me but it arouses me far more than anything else.  I would try to focus on other aspects of your relationship that bring you pleasure.  It also helps to stay away from internet sites that will reinforce your fattening desires.  You may never be totally free of this fetish but you may be able to control it better. 

This reminds me of the struggle that pedophiles go through. People thing that pedophile is synonymous with child molester, but that is about the same as saying all FAs are feeders. Hell, half of the child molesters out there aren't even pedophiles.

People are wired a certain way, and they can choose whether to act on it or not act on it. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to fat women. You can have perfectly healthy relationships with a fat person, without fattening them up at all, and even discussing with them to bring related fantasy into the bedroom with things like food play and padding.

On the other hand, pedophiles have a much tougher time with this. If you think that telling your SO that you like fat is difficult, imagine telling them that you like kids and want them to pretend to be a little girl! Be thankful that you're afflicted with something so tame.