Mercedes Fallon, Celebrity fitness coach, and her 40-pound plus weight gain

WhoDat

• 1 year later...
On 10/26/2018 at 9:49 AM, cellulite said:

She has regained weight and tells in the video how the show has messed her metabolism.

She blames everyone and everything other than herself. She was very jubilant when it came to packing on the pounds the first time. She’s meant to be fat! Her body and that engagement ring is telling her it’s time to pack it all in and pack it all on.

1 hour ago, WalkingFed said:

She blames everyone and everything other than herself. She was very jubilant when it came to packing on the pounds the first time. She’s meant to be fat! Her body and that engagement ring is telling her it’s time to pack it all in and pack it all on.

Or that contest did really messed up her metabolism and that's why she experiences that rebound.

I mean, when you shift from one particuliar livelihood to an another drastically different from the other, one's physiology may either have a hard time to recover from it or never totally verge to. Even after all losing her extra weight, she remained noticeably bottom-heavy and it was just a matter of time before she bounce back because she lost these 44 pounds too quickly and thus, her body tries to process through Starving Mode. 

On 10/28/2018 at 8:36 PM, John Smith said:

Or that contest did really messed up her metabolism and that's why she experiences that rebound.

I mean, when you shift from one particuliar livelihood to an another drastically different from the other, one's physiology may either have a hard time to recover from it or never totally verge to. Even after all losing her extra weight, she remained noticeably bottom-heavy and it was just a matter of time before she bounce back because she lost these 44 pounds too quickly and thus, her body tries to process through Starving Mode. 

I’m sure it did but she said she was fat before and struggled with weight before the show. Letting herself gain all that weight is no ones fault but her own. I’m sure she did it to promote her fitness brand name.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2018 at 5:11 PM, WalkingFed said:

LMAO "Pack it all in and pack it all on."

OMG if she was mine I would just spoil the dickens out of her and she would be a butterball in no time.

On 11/7/2018 at 12:01 PM, WhoDat said:

LMAO "Pack it all in and pack it all on."

OMG if she was mine I would just spoil the dickens out of her and she would be a butterball in no time.

Ask her to be your coach on fit to fat to fit. Took her no time to get fat before. She’s already half way back to her fat weight.