Mercedes Fallon, Celebrity fitness coach, and her 40-pound plus weight gain

WhoDat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Coolb said:

A comparaison from her fattest at fit2fat vs pregnant her. 

That would explain why she doesn't post much. Even though she's pregnant and it's totally normal to gain weight, I think she feels self conscious about her current physique. 

PhotoCollage_20220922_101132514.jpg

Although she was obviously at her fattest in fit2fat (i mean look at those arms) , her ass in pregnancy has certainly grown comparable to her heaviest days, at least from this angle 

There's definitely some considerable flab underneath that skin tight dress. Especially around that stomach area. There's a reason she's gone radio silent in regards to posting pics of herself to her fitness page these past few months. Usually health nuts in her walk of life would keep thin physiques during pregnancy. Not Fallon, evidently 

2 hours ago, ss.sarano said:

Although she was obviously at her fattest in fit2fat (i mean look at those arms) , her ass in pregnancy has certainly grown comparable to her heaviest days, at least from this angle 

I do believe her photos are a little bit altered. There's a post where you can see a picture and a video and clearly her face is bigger in the video. 

If I don't see a video, I don't believe the picture tbh

On 9/22/2022 at 10:13 AM, Coolb said:

That would explain why she doesn't post much. Even though she's pregnant and it's totally normal to gain weight, I think she feels self conscious about her current physique. 

It'd be great if she were settle into the life of a chubby mom, yet still have a public presence. Probably not much chance of that, but I can dream, can't I?

On 9/22/2022 at 10:13 AM, Coolb said:

Hot take. I think all hormones in the junk food she shoveled into herself during her fit2fat2fit days helped with her fertility. All she did was lose fat because she kept a lot of curves and it was easier for her to pack it back on, readying her for pregnancy. But I’m not a doctor so, just a take.