How to take candid photos in a sneaky way without looking suspicious as fuck?

Aixam

Question

20 answers to this question

the key is not to look suspicious. Don't alternate your gaze between your phone and the subject, just look like you're just texting someone, pretend to type if you must. Don't look frozen in place like you're doing something wrong. People don't usually pay attention to people if they act normal. If you can't be discrete, try to pretend filming your surrounding as a whole, by doing a 180° motion so she doesn't suspect she's the target.. you're just doing a panoramic shot! If your eyes meet, don't immediately look in another direction, act like they just met by accident. As for the pocket, just put it there without a hole, with the lens over the pocket. It will just look like you didn't want to put your phone in your pants pocket. It will look strange but not suspicious. The best is to get a camera with a display that swivel, that way it just looks like you're watching pictures you've taken. Again, the key is to look totally normal, the same way you could probably walk into a "staff only" area if you act like you belong there. 

never suspected a thing ;) (coming soon to a thread near you)

5947890bf2edb_ScreenShot2017-05-16at02_56_53.thumb.png.403b58ecc7738fd29e16a82956467cab.png

In my experiences it's been painfully easy to make it look like as though you are just texting or whatever, provided the flash and shutter sound are deactivated.  You don't exactly need the talent of De Niro to avoid arousing suspicion.  If you still get nervous, just remind yourself that even if you get 'caught', you still aren't going to get in any legal trouble, due to the expectation of privacy laws.

2 hours ago, Benji Dorian said:

Yes, I am. It's called being a decent human being. And if you post said pics, you actually can get in legal trouble.

Oh, spare me.  Decent human beings don't take advantage of desperate horny rich sugar daddies to financially support them...and you can only get sued if the pics are posted under false, defamatory pretenses or substantial money is made off the subjects' likenesses.  Don't worry, though...I don't think anyone will ever take a candid of you.  -_-

@Benji Dorian, you were well within your right to report Jabba after saying nobody wants to take a candid of you. That was a fucked up comment, and he has plenty of those. You lost my support after the 27 other moderator reports because you don't like this thread, so I will remind you of this rule we have here.

3. Don't Judge People's Tastes

3.1 - Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is fat. If someone doesn't measure up to your expectation, please don't start complaining they're not fat enough. Similarly, if you find someone repulsively fat, please keep it to yourself. This includes pictures posted by members and pictures of members.

Jabba, you aren't excluded here. Play nice dude, that's a warning.

The perceived notion of being a compass of morality over our users makes me nauseous. The piece de resistance was throwing that SJW buzzword "Rape Culture" in it.  

I will be Satan's public defender here. You take a picture of a pretty girl without her knowing, what is the difference between pixels recorded digitally, and a synaptic firing sequence, aka, remembering something for the "spank bank"? Is the rapid heartbeat, weak knees and dry mouth an appropriation of rape culture?

Guest Benji Dorian
45 minutes ago, KFD said:

@Benji Dorian, you were well within your right to report Jabba after saying nobody wants to take a candid of you. That was a fucked up comment, and he has plenty of those. You lost my support after the 27 other moderator reports because you don't like this thread, so I will remind you of this rule we have here.

3.1 - Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is fat. If someone doesn't measure up to your expectation, please don't start complaining they're not fat enough. Similarly, if you find someone repulsively fat, please keep it to yourself. This includes pictures posted by members and pictures of members.

The perceived notion of being a compass of morality over our users makes me nauseous. The piece de resistance was throwing that SJW buzzword "Rape Culture" in it.  

I will be Satan's public defender here. You take a picture of a pretty girl without her knowing, what is the difference between pixels recorded digitally, and a synaptic firing sequence, aka, remembering something for the "spank bank"? Is the rapid heartbeat, weak knees and dry mouth an appropriation of rape culture?

Okay, fuck this shit. I'm out. 

15 hours ago, KFD said:

If there were a non-exaggerated twenty-seven reports to mods, you might notice that not one of them was from me. @KFD   You can check your report-receiving history, but I don't think I've ever reported anyone's post....EVER.  This would probably a case where doing so would've been much more viable option than running my big, fat, "fucked up" mouth....(yet)again.

Look, we all know I'm not exactly Mr. GOP-Conservative #MAGA, but the far-left has also got to reel themselves the fuck in.  Being "far" in any political view is almost always "too far", and ends up fucking things up for rest of your party, frequently detracting from an otherwise noble message rather than promoting it.  Rape culture is real, it exists, but when we have Benjamina and so many others throwing out that accusation at the drop of pink, feathered hat, it essentially puts the likes of @Blackie O on the same level as dipshits such as Brock Turner.  Not good for anyone...be it actual rape victims(such as myself), or those actively working to eradicate the problem.

Guest Benji Dorian
9 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Oh, spare me.  Decent human beings don't take advantage of desperate horny rich sugar daddies to financially support them...and you can only get sued if the pics are posted under false, defamatory pretenses or substantial money is made off the subjects' likenesses.  Don't worry, though...I don't think anyone will ever take a candid of you.  -_-

Those in the sugaring world are CONSENTING ADULTS. Men choose to spoil their sugar b**s, completely different. If you understood consent or rape culture at ALL, you'd see that. And oooh, acting like a give a fuck about your opinion that "Im ugly". How original.