Disrespect the models, lose your seat!

S77

Hi Curvage

We have a NO TOLERANCE policy for abuse toward Curvage models. It's ok to contact models via PM etc but be mindful of their boundaries. If you engage in unwanted behavior after they have kindly asked you to stop then our mod team will be guiding you to the Curvage exit. 

Luckly most here are great and respectful people but I just thought I should put the FYI out there. 

Thank you!

This protection should be extended to all members; in fact, I'm pretty sure it's already part of the signup agreement.....making this thread kind of redundant.  Hopefully @SJ707 and his minions can govern these forums without succumbing to biases based on the humanistic desire for success and/or financial gain.  I've seen too many online communities where "privileged" members were systematically granted immunity from punishment, whilst others would be instantaneously booted for similar or even lesser offenses.  Web models of all varieties have been known to use and abuse their customers, cheating them out of their hard-earned cash and then initiating a brutal campaign against their victims if they were to even so much as insinuate that they had been scammed....knowing damn well that pretty much everybody would side with the attractive and attention-grabbing female, no matter how overwhelming the opposing evidence was.  Of course nobody deserves to be mistreated.  But that also includes those who are generously patronizing the models and curvage brand alike.  If an incident involving any sort of dispute should ever arise, hopefully it can be handled in an utmost non-subjective and reasonable manner.

Of course this protection applies to ALL members. No abuse of any kind is allowed. However in some cases people forget that models are also people and as a result feel empowered to spew all sorts of sundry and various unacceptable behavior in their direction.

I felt an extra reminder was in order to create awareness of the fact that models deserve no less respect than one would offer anyone else.

As far as models ripping off customers; this is a great point! Which is why Curvage is so great because it serves as protection for the customer to ensure they are never scammed or ripped off. Models can run their own business here and customers have an opportunity to purchase on demand, without signing up for unwanted subscriptions and without fear of being ripped off. 

Thank you :)