Brianna K. from CNN

Papercut

Brianna also subbed for Wolf Blitzer today - Pamela Brown was on her panel and also looked BIG.  She did gain a substantial amount of weight with her pregnancy, but it appears that she has not lost her baby weight, maybe even gained more. Did anyone capture the video, or screen shots, of this segment with Brianna and Pamela?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, 

They hired her as the hot young one ,who was always voluptuous,Now Straining the seams on her skirts and trying desperately to look 👀 hot for the cameras stuffed into her industrial strength spanx” oh so t-i-i-g-h-t,aughooh ummph c-a-a-n-t Brreath ooh aah ,Can’t wait to get out of my S-pannx 🥵☀️🔥🥵😭. 😉!!

They use every trick in the book 📚 to try to make this lazy fatty look hot,Special camera angles,make up ,and wardrobe,harnessed into industrial strength body shapers & Spanx.must be thinking 🤔 

oooh soo 😓hot  🔥in here,Sooo tiiiiggghhht ,

can’t breaaath pant 🥵,Can’t wait to get out of my Pannnnt🥵Spaannxxx😭

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dml123 said:

Same can be said of every Fox News bimbo babe too, mate.

Just pretty enough to get played by two multi-awarded Hollywood bombhells and a veteran multi-award, aging Hollywood bombshell. Nothing more, nothing less.

I wonder who's gonna play Tomi Lahren someday. Given how she keep plumpening up, maybe Rebel Wilson? Everything the VFX team has to do is de-aging her while rendering her appareance digitally less-and-less thinner from each following time period and she's going to be the first Plus Size actress awarded for Best Original Performance for impersonating smaller-sized iterations of a same historical character.

1 hour ago, Papercut said:

Probably best to stay out of politics.

I suggest Yvonne Strahovski to play Brianna, after Yvonne gains a lot of weight. 

Mate, Rebel Wilson embodies singlehandedly the whole political spectrum: she's so round you can roll her body onto the floor to-and-fro. Left. Right. Left. Right...