Nao Seychelles

Guest bellymaker

• 10 months later...

The irony is that I actually know her.... well, "know her" is an overstatement because we only knew each other by sight.

Already chatted with her to the point she even begged for my phone number three or four years ago. Kind of an unpleasant experience, so I do not want to tell more (first off, because I am a gentleman behind my sometimes rude demeanor online... then also because I won't have any trouble the day she will learn about this website's existence and trust me, she probably will) . Didn't realized I am following her on social medias since a couple of months till now.

(Pictures from 2015-16. Weighed about 250lbs or more)

Inst-image-4.jpg

Inst-image-5.jpg

Inst-image-7.jpg

Inst-image-9.jpg

Inst-image-10.jpg

Inst-image-12.jpg

Inst-image-18.jpg

Inst-image-16.jpg

Inst-image-11.jpg

Inst-image-13.jpg

Inst-image-15.jpg

Inst-image-26.jpg

1 hour ago, novasteller said:

How is that ironic?

I said "ironic" in a multifaceted sense. I said it first because a few months ago in a thread talking about whether some forumers here did already stumbled on somebody they know or met in real life who is dirwctly or indirectly involved into this website, I vehemently bragged a:

On 19/02/2018 at 1:02 PM, John Smith said:

never gonna happen GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

But it seems that finally, I somehow stumbled on somebody I recognized either.

The other sense in my word was a semi-rhetorical thought of mine about the fact I just went to realize it make the sixth case which I fall someday on a woman that I never get implied in whichever manner into their readily progress through full blown obesity (the third case involving beyond the 250-lbs milestone) , while those I was implied to, never properly get beyond clinical overweight range (or when they did, nonetheless never fattened up to the point to look plain obese either) . So I'm starting to put my feeder abilities in question.

On 4/18/2018 at 5:14 PM, John Smith said:

I said "ironic" in a multifaceted sense. I said it first because a few months ago in a thread talking about whether some forumers here did already stumbled on somebody they know or met in real life who is dirwctly or indirectly involved into this website, I vehemently bragged a:

But it seems that finally, I somehow stumbled on somebody I recognized either.

The other sense in my word was a semi-rhetorical thought of mine about the fact I just went to realize it make the sixth case which I fall someday on a woman that I never get implied in whichever manner into their readily progress through full blown obesity (the third case involving beyond the 250-lbs milestone) , while those I was implied to, never properly get beyond clinical overweight range (or when they did, nonetheless never fattened up to the point to look plain obese either) . So I'm starting to put my feeder abilities in question.

Oh, ok.

• 11 months later...