How to set up a low-expensive, over-9000-calories-per-day Canadian-fashioned fattening diet at Mtl??

John Smith

Sincerely, I should admit I've got kinda dissapointed to realize how there be pretty difficult to set up as "feeder" , in a nevertheless metropolitan city famous for its multiculturally dense foodie culture like Montreal, an average-class greasing diet which offsets a daily caloric intake capable to get north over the 3-4000 calories per day. 

Especially, when you just fixed as mutual goal within your dearest opposite-sex pal, recently boosted out again from one's umpteenth short-term pessimistic-oriented mindset periods about her weight gain issue while desire wholeheartedly turning her sometimes-not-so-thin-anymore-sometimes-unexpectedly-slowdown-south-to-the-size-chart-again self into a wishfully obese one, to make overdriving her somewhat still-overly high metabolism of hers by quadrupling casually her already, equally overindulgent caloric intake... either according mere mental calculation based on x and y points, a forward-looking, likely-pionnering-to-Canadian-standards, over-9000 cal/day!  :blink:

An easy way perhaps in some countries like USA where beachball-sized burgers exists at an low cost above all in any street corner and where even the littiest sauce-seasoned salad purchased into a fast food resto may bending any average vegan denizen into the double-chairing-blimp lane in a matter of months [to every member from American citizenship here, I beg to y'all by advance your pardon for these clichés] ... but not in a country where high-quality wines, cheese culture, poutines, queues-de-castor, salt, heads of State granted by humorous surnames and the CH team pathetically defeated year-after-year are factually the only single things here which surrounds in an utterly manner overall our both belts and daily lives.

And just in case you recommand me the famous heavy cream diet... every content of this sort can't overreach the 500ml legal barrer, so I must probably purchase on the Web 10-15 gallons biweekly via States-or-France web import aaaaaaaa-nd it looks too-much expensive on a monthly basis according few glances and a quick assessment. I can still purchase thirty 500ml local cans in the same pace here buuuut!... still kinda expensive in an monthly basis too. 

Sooo... every single idea or experience detail might be helpfully welcomed on this thread, people. ^_^ :/ :mellow:-_-

#whenyouloudtohelpbutnotloudtohelp #heeeeelp #tooproudtoloudtohelp #

Guest high

I seriously can't read your post for a long period of time due to it being so baroque.

However, in between the big words and run on sentences, I got the idea that you're looking for effective ways to get your woman to 9k+ calories per day.

Here it goes- We all have a finite amount of stomach capacity, some more, some less,  but still pretty small. Therefore, if the goal is gaining, you want to plan this out a bit because you only have a fist-sized stomach to  play with. What you want is energy(calorie)-dense food.

Using math "greater than/less than" symbols: Fudge>chocolate, Brownies>cake, milk with cream>whole milk>2%milk, creamed spinach>regular spinach.

Learn to use cream in as many things as possible. Heating up a can of soup? Add some cream. Chocolate milk? Add cream. Scambled eggs? Add cream.

Poutine>cheese fries>fries.

If you're not putting cream in it, then put gravy on it.

Ice cream calories are highest with Haagn Daz and Ben & Jerry's, so don't buy the other stuff otherwise you get 1/2 the calories.

Try this information from other sources:

Blowing Up Your Fatboy: Gainer Shake Basics

So I know you have your opinions about gainer shakes: what’s best, what’s healthy, what’s stupid, what’s toxic… And yet for all that supposed information, there’s probably at least as much confusion. From decades of bodybuilding and fattening guys, here’s what I’ve discovered about gainer shakes and using them to put over 150 pounds on my fatboy since we got together a few years ago. (And all that blubber looks amazing on his 5'6" frame.)

Guys who’ve followed what I’ve outlined here (both quantity and frequency) have gained 15-20 pounds in a month. In one case, 10lbs in a week for several weeks when combined with an already high-calorie diet.

4 Pillars of a Gainer Shake
Whatever the recipe and no matter the goal, all gainer shakes are built from four main components:

• a calorie source (heavy cream, peanut butter, etc.)
  • an insulin trigger (maltodextrin, dextrose, glucose, table sugar, etc.)
  • a flavor component (cocoa, Quik, fruit, juice, ice cream, etc.)
  • a texturizer (ice, xanthan gum, milk, soluble fiber, lecithin, egg yolk, etc.)

If your gainer shake tastes terrible, doesn’t give the desired results, or gives your fatboy diarrhea, it’s because you don’t have the right balance of the four components above.

All-Purpose Gainer Mix
Use this unflavored mixture to pour over cereal or fresh fruit. You can also use it to revive stale cake, stale hard cookies, stale hard bread, stale cooked rice. Just pour it over the day-old food and put it in the microwave for about 30-60 sec.

• A pint (=2 cups, =16 fl oz, =500ml)  of “heavy whipping cream” (=“whipping cream” in the UK, =about 30-40% milk fat).
  • Half cup (=4 fl oz, =120ml) of maltodextrin (available cheaply online)

This mixes easily with a spoon and has a sweet, creamy texture.

Gainer Shake Variation
To the recipe above, add

• 0-1 cups (0-250ml) of milk to thin the mixture to a desired consistency.

Add flavorings such as

• Nestle’s Quik, or
  • fruit, or
  • ice cream

Blend well.

If you can’t tolerate dairy, use non-dairy creamer and half as much maltodextrin (or else it’ll be insufferably sweet). If that doesn’t please, see the Pudding recipe below.

Pudding or Dip Variation
Feed this pudding variation to your growing fatboy as is, or have him use it as a dip for cookies, apple slices, bananas, or a bland cracker.

• A cup (=8 fl oz, =250ml)  of “natural” peanut butter (just peanuts and salt). You can use bad commercial peanut butter, but it’ll be hard to incorporate the maltodextrin, and it won’t taste as good. To make any peanut butter more pliable, microwave it for 15-30 sec.
  • Half cup (=4 fl oz, =120ml) maltodextrin (available cheaply online)

You can substitute any nut butter you wish for peanut butter. Peanut butter is the most common of nut butters, but almond butter or especially macadamia nut butter are even more fattening. All you need to make a nut butter is some nuts, some salt, and a grinder.

Frequency & Variety
Gaining is much more about consistency than about quantity. Blowing up your fatboy necessitates at least one serving of any of these every day. Now think that through: He’s gonna eat one of these at least 30, maybe even 60 times in a month, so you need to keep the flavor and textures varied. Even if he tells you he loves one particular recipe and wants it every day, strongly urge him once in a while to try another flavor, texture or variant. He’ll say he doesn’t like it as well, but that’s perfect. He can go back to his favorite the next time with renewed enthusiasm. The alternative is that he eats his favorite every day until he’s sick to death of it, and then you can’t feed him anything like it for at least a month.

A Word About Maltodextrin
Maltodextrin is a common additive in packaged foods around the world. It’s not expensive; it’s not exotic. Maltodextrin is the most efficient substance to trigger an insulin spike in your fatboy. Now whenever you say “insulin” to a gainer, he hears “diabetes.” (You can look forward to my writing a future blog entry on diabetes and gaining). Your fatboy is not crazy for making that association, but it might help to know that bodybuilders also use maltodextrin to help them build muscle. Maltodextrin used to be very popular in bodybuilding circles when high-carb diets were in vogue because the substance enters the blood stream twice as fast as ordinary sugar. This makes it the most effective way to shunt calories into the fat cells. (In bodybuilding, it was used by “hard gainers” as a post-workout drink combined with high amounts of protein.)

Maltodextrin spikes Insulin, which unlocks muscle or fat cells to allow nutrients to enter. Whether the insulin unlocks muscle or fat cells is a long explanation and not fully understood in nutritional science. (Also there is no evidence that a particular diet–much less a particular nutrient–will give someone diabetes). However, the bottom line for fattening your guy is that you want something to push all those calories into his fat cells like a tsunami, not like a trickle.

Maltodextrin is available online quite cheaply in almost every country. A inexpensive source I’ve found is My Spice Sage. If you’re considering dextrose, which is more easily available in health food stores that cater to bodybuilders, keep in mind that the osmotic pressure of maltodextrin is less than that of dextrose, which means less bloat and discomfort.

Butter & Oils
Cooking oils taste horrible and will run through your gainer’s digestive tract like a freight train (if he doesn’t just vomit). Yes, you can use only small amounts, which sort of defeats the point, or you have to have at least twice as much fiber and starch to prevent the diarrhea. Butter isn’t too bad, but it won’t emulsify well (you’ll get little granules of fat), and why not just use cream. The fat in cream is butter.

Now, a far better use of butter or olive oil would be as a roux with rice (Creole style) or as a sauce with sautéed garlic over pasta (northern Italian style).

Weight Gain Powder
Weight gain powders are expensive and inefficient. I know they say “weight gain” on the label, but they don’t mean “fat gain.” I don’t even recommend 90% of the ones on the market to bodybuilders. They’re usually mostly sugar (dextrose) and some cheap or low-quality protein such as casein, soy, or a hydrolized mystery protein. For that, you’ll pay more than you would for the same calories in regular food. Weight gainers do boast a lot of calories but check out the serving size. Usually you have to drink a cement mixer full of the stuff. Sure, weight-gain powder and gainers seem to go together like truckers and beer. But using weight-gainers as a calorie source is like using beer in your truck as a fuel source. In my opinion, weight gain powders have no uses for gainers, and I only recommend a select few for encouragers trying to put on muscle mass for bodybuilding.

Cake Shakes
Well, here you’re on your own. If you’re drinking a shake for calories, a shake made with cake mix is a poor choice. Yes, it’s got loads of calories, but again we must consider the volume. A cup of heavy cream has 800 calories. A cup of peanut butter has 1600 calories. A cup of cake shake has probably 400 calories.

The only use of a cake shake is if you’re more concerned with bloat than calories. Many gainers love feeling like they just eaten an entire brick yard.  If that’s your aim, then you can’t beat the cake shake. And sure, it’s got a lot of calories too. Again, I prefer other foods and feeding techniques for really taking a guy to capacity in a feeding scene.

================================ =====================================================

From:http://fatboydiet.tumblr.com/post/150135213070/cake-shake

Cake Shake

Gainer shake recipe submitted by a follower. (Edited slightly for clarity)

• ½ box of cake mix any flavor
  • 1 quart of heavy cream
  • 1 cup of maltodextrin
  • 3 cups of whole milk

Blend well and drink quickly through a funnel with a valve such as a beer bong with a valve. Try to do it in one shot or break it up in two.

It’s about 4800 calories of fat, sugars, and carbs for a total fat cell rejuvenating experience.

================== ===============================

Good article:

What’s The Difference Between Whipping Cream And Heavy Cream, Anyway?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6247804.html

I have noticed there are some misconceptions around the gaining world about creams. I have seen time and time again where people chug containers of half and half or whole milk in an effort to blow themselves up quickly.

Unfortunately, these products only have a fraction the amount of fat as heavy cream. You need to drink 3x as much half and half and 10x as much whole milk to get the same amount of fat you’d get in an equivalent volume of heavy cream. The following article from the Huffington Post explains the difference between these three types of cream: heavy cream, whipping cream, and half and half.

For your reference, whole milk only has 3.5% fat compared to 12% in half/half, 30-36% in whipping cream, and 36-39% in heavy cream. That means you can spare yourself the pain of chugging gallons of milk every week. A pint of heavy cream will give you more than and entire gallon of whole milk. The heavy cream is a bit bland, so you’ll want to mix it into ice cream or chocolate milk to help get it down. That should help add even more fat too!

Excerpt from article:

“Heavy cream has a higher fat content than whipping cream, coming in at 36 percent, while whipping cream only requires 30 percent fat. When it comes to fat, six percent makes a difference.

And just in case you were wondering, no, you cannot make whipped cream out of half and half. With only 12 percent fat, nothing good is going to result from that. Save the half and half for your coffee, where it will do its best.”

I would agree with this article to a point. I would say you should just throw away your Half and Half altogether and just use heavy cream in everything - including your coffee 😏

================ ========================================

Chocolate Belly Builder Shake

Had to design a gainer shake for a friend of mine and this is what I came up with:

• 2 sticks (1 cup) of butter (unsalted) ~1620 calories
  • 1 cup Haagen-Dazs ice cream, chocolate ~ 377 calories
  • ½ cup of chocolate pudding mix ~ 300 calories
  • 2 cups of heavy whipping cream ~ 1642 calories
  • 4 tablespoons of Nutella ~ 335 calories

For a grand total of 4275 calories in just over 1 liter 

PS: It can be kind of heavy so pace yourself :D

@Luvpears I did a comparative research with analogue products in order to know if these proposals can fitting in into the budget I valued - around 500-to-780 bucks per month max. , 400 minimum - and it seems pretty tight but correct. Furthermore, all these informations given by this gainer (I think I have once already read his blog on Tumblr) allows me to learn a lot about insulin, GHB, melatonin, cortisol and others hormonal-based triggers I can easily purchase to naturopathic shops and supermarkets without neccesairly need to past via all those expensive, nutritivally-unbalanced bodybuilding powder shakes and quite nefarious pharmaceutical pills (though I already know alot about both oestrogen-&-phytoestrogen natural triggers which could help consequently for her own aiming) . 

Thanks grateful for your advice. If you find or know anything else to add, I will be glad to learn about it while from my side I will continue to do my research too, because once the first semester of her diet achieved, I would recommend her to extend gradually her daily caloric intake to 20-30k per day if her progress turn steadily well according the circa-20-to-80lbs added by monthly basis. I even, with your intel, succeed to invent a dense-calorie banana chips recipe which can perhaps counting over 24,000cal if my calculations are well. ^^

I make a pretty long set of both researchs and calculations and, if this one-year diet I've planning past well, she would likely gain approximatively between 13 to circa 40-8lbs per month at a sedentary basis or circa 66-72 to 127lbs per month at a sedentary basis. Both without the 12k cal upgrade.

In others words, she can reach her ideal weight after two-to-seven months like she can merely outpace it after three weeks of no-stop binging, however the possibility to which she can gain until 127lbs monthly seem to me quite unrealistic. The only cases of massive weight progress among no-overweight women I read among F.A. forums is about an once thin feedee who managed to gain 80 pounds the first month she started to gorge herself then about some journalist who unexpectedly gained 53 pounds while Holidays because she spent the last two weeks to drink a lot of homemade goat's milk with her family.

If she prefer maintain the plan even after have peaking her wished poundage, she will probably weighing after twelve months between 287-to-293lbs min. same as she can peak also the 550s max. , at an active basis.

Well, finally just let this down, anyone. 😑🙁

She finally decided to abandon the project yesterday once I came with the diet plan as promised and over 5000cal of fast food inside a cardboard bag as gift of encouraging first step to our agreement... she claims she no longer wants to become fat anymore. 😕