Katherine Langford (13 Reasons Why)

Guest big mouth

Guest big mouth

Has noticeably gained more than a few pounds since when the show was shot

The first video is during the show the other two are in the past two weeks

Guest Reluctantfatlover

Could she become the next Sasha Pieterse? It's interesting ho in the third video this idealied representation of a high school student actually looks bigger than the actual high school students.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, topofthecharts said:

She looks beautiful but I fear the rounder face and softness in her body is gone and probably never coming back. Collar bones are back on view, sadly.

You might just be right about that, its ofcourse also gonna depend on what kinds of roles she will be getting and striving for.

Anyways she does look a little bit fuller in the face in this trailer for season 2 of 13 reasons why (that was filmed in the autumn of 2017)

Me watching the second season of 13 Reasons Why : 

"Is it just me or the producers did really imagine that some lazily made combination of makeup, hairdo, light effects and looser-fitting clothes might hide to the viewers any evidence about Katherine Langford's quite noticeable extra weight since mid-season 1?? I mean, how the hell Anna Baker can look 15-20 pounds bigger compared to the apex of her already thin-to-softer appareance from last year ago if we're talking about flashback scenes and 'ghosts' ? "

Also me: "keep off your DAMN mouth. GLORY TO CHUBBY ANNA BAKER'S GHOST!!"

Evil-Kermit.jpg

2 hours ago, John Smith said:

Me watching the second season of 13 Reasons Why : 

"Is it just me or the producers did really imagine that some lazily made combination of makeup, hairdo, light effects and looser-fitting clothes might hide to the viewers any evidence about Katherine Langford's quite noticeable extra weight since mid-season 1?? I mean, how the hell Anna Baker can look 15-20 pounds bigger compared to the apex of her already thin-to-softer appareance from last year ago if we're talking about flashback scenes and 'ghosts' ? "

Also me: "keep off your DAMN mouth. GLORY TO CHUBBY ANNA BAKER'S GHOST!!"

You think the difference is that much? they kinda fooled me a little bit then, tho as far as I can judge, it looked like she was sucking in her stomach a little during a specific scene midway thru episode 6 (yes I know I´ve somewhat been binging/ bingeing (Whats the corect word?)).

I don´t have the screencaps of that scene yet, but here are a few pics from the season, also contains a few minor Spoilers 

Oh and in the 1st picture, almost looks like she is trying to cover a little belly bulge with her arms?

But yeah, looks like Hannah Baker had been munching on the candy at the Crestmont

DdfUE89UwAAf3ym.jpg

DdfUIlXU0AEMixW.jpg

DdgdQJ4W4AAvAti.jpg

DdgdQJ5XkAAOWh3.jpg

DcjsCw5XUAAZPx0.jpg

Dde1xbkUwAE20fd.jpg