Paige Spiranac

SapphicCurves

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 3:10 PM, SapphicCurves said:

I’m convinced she gets a little bustier every year — weight notwithstanding. She’s incredible.

image.thumb.png.ff2034fc6c84ad478959c0e6fbe9b4e0.png

I think you are right.  I approve!

4 hours ago, You're getting fat said:

I can't respect a professional athlete who gets huge fake tits.

Correction -

Paige SpiranacVerified account @PaigeSpiranac

Replying to @tkcaddie

They are real.

8:59 AM - 17 Jan 2019
==================================

She's a professional golfer, for Pete's sake!  -- they are a handicap for her swing that she must work around.  Do you really think that she would choose those floatation devices?  Agree, that she does use them to her advantage, modeling wise.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, You have a gut said:

Hmm, I'm afraid I don't agree. Big tits, which she probably paid for, but she's thin, thinner than she's been before.

Is this site called Curvage?   You don't need to be obese, or even overweight, to be considered curvy.  I prefer a lady with more thickness myself, but that doesn't remove the fact that Paige has appealing killer curves.

btw, her boobs are real.  She has addressed that fact in an earlier YT post.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, You have a gut said:

Yeah, people also say their Micheal Jackson noses and duck lips are real.

Dude, go look at photos as a teen golfer.  She's had a big chest forever.

Also, if you knew anything about golf, you'd know big boobs are a handicap to female golfers.  Proper swing form is everything, and they get in the way.  Since Paige's first career and ultimate goal was to be a champion professional golfer, I seriously doubt that she would have done elective surgery to make this more difficult.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Wishuwerebigger said:

There’s no helping these people. It kills me that anyone gets body shamed. Especially women. I’m old enough to remember heroin chic. She’s an athlete and a model. Muscle is a necessary part of that. Like, I just can’t, fathom, man, words fail me. Truly. So many beautiful people going unseen, or worse being seen and shamed. 

Agree.  Simply cruel and totally ridiculous.  Yeah, her thighs are likely above average thick - she has been a competitive athlete all her life reaching the major leagues of women's golf - aren't muscular thighs what we would expect?  The only extra fat I find on her are her boobs.  Who should be ridiculing that?

• 6 months later...