On 8/12/2021 at 8:37 AM, Guest18284 said:

Cellulite says hello😋

All the way down to the back of her knees. I bet that wasn't in her script. 😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

While trying to enlarge her hips, her waist became thicker, her stomach and legs lost their firmness. Cellulite began to form on his legs. I hope it continues. His ass looks really big too and he also has dimples in his ass when he hits it. I think she has cellulite on her ass too.

3 minutes ago, Guest18284 said:

While trying to enlarge her hips, her waist became thicker, her stomach and legs lost their firmness. Cellulite began to form on his legs. I hope it continues. His ass looks really big too and he also has dimples in his ass when he hits it. I think she has cellulite on her ass too.

She has said on you tube that she wants her booty bigger and that she was eating more to try to grow it. Looks like her plan is beginning to show some effects.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today I watched a video uploaded 2 years ago. Compared to that time, Paige walks differently than before because her legs now touch and wobble as she walks. He has a hard time hitting because his chest is bigger. He no longer needs to hold the golf club, his belly holds it. I actually noticed that she got cellulite last summer but 2 years ago she also had cellulite on her legs. I hadn't noticed because of the invisible socks she was wearing.

Also, the clothes she wears in her last 2 videos are not quite right. In the last video, her legs are overflowing with the tights she's wearing, while in the previous video, she pulled the tights too high to hide her belly and had to straighten them every time. She is careful to avoid folds during the shot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 6/27/2022 at 12:26 AM, Guest18284 said:

Today I watched a video uploaded 2 years ago. Compared to that time, Paige walks differently than before because her legs now touch and wobble as she walks. He has a hard time hitting because his chest is bigger. He no longer needs to hold the golf club, his belly holds it. I actually noticed that she got cellulite last summer but 2 years ago she also had cellulite on her legs. I hadn't noticed because of the invisible socks she was wearing.

Also, the clothes she wears in her last 2 videos are not quite right. In the last video, her legs are overflowing with the tights she's wearing, while in the previous video, she pulled the tights too high to hide her belly and had to straighten them every time. She is careful to avoid folds during the shot.

This gender ideology is getting out of hand. Paige changed genders twice in one paragraph.

• 2 weeks later...