Before & After Who Is She?

Dr.Krieger

Question

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Dr.Krieger said:

Found this picture on Tumblr but it didn't give any info wondering if someone can maybe identify her.

I don't remember her both IG account and name (I got subscribed to her two years ago) but this is actually an old picture from hers dating back from a period of massive accidental weight gain she knew in 2014 (I think there have only a time extent of only five-six months between these two pictures, if I remember well)  : since while she quickly dropped back to her thinnest weight. 

Lol, how a such coincidence. You talk about her and the next evening, I've fall unexpectedly on her IG profile : the name's Rachael Davidson, a quite popular Irish Instagrammer. 

Since then, she deleted the famous before-after undesired weight gain picture in question but she just went to post a newly one early this month. This time away one amidst many of her own bef.-art. weight loss pictures.

Very impressive. There's a few extra before and afters on her profile.

No idea what caused the weight gain, but given the rapid nature, amount, and the use of the word "accidental", I have a few guesses:

1. Medication based: Anti-depressants, steroids, and certain types of birth control can result in a large amount of rapid weight gain under the right circumstances. The side effects range from uncommon to rare, but I would wager that a 120 pound gain in 6 months is probably due to one of these. I could be wrong though.

2. Some sort of life trauma: Some people can put on a lot of weight when bad stuff happens so I'm not ruling this out, but it generally doesn't fit the timeline (6 months).

3. PCOS: If she has this, she's doing a marvelous job of keeping it in check. This could be possible in the timeframe and amount, but doesn't really fit the "accidental" part of the equation.

All of this is of course, pure speculation, why not ask her (nicely) and see what's up?

2 hours ago, kaiven said:

Very impressive. There's a few extra before and afters on her profile.

No idea what caused the weight gain, but given the rapid nature, amount, and the use of the word "accidental", I have a few guesses:

1. Medication based: Anti-depressants, steroids, and certain types of birth control can result in a large amount of rapid weight gain under the right circumstances. The side effects range from uncommon to rare, but I would wager that a 120 pound gain in 6 months is probably due to one of these. I could be wrong though.

2. Some sort of life trauma: Some people can put on a lot of weight when bad stuff happens so I'm not ruling this out, but it generally doesn't fit the timeline (6 months).

3. PCOS: If she has this, she's doing a marvelous job of keeping it in check. This could be possible in the timeframe and amount, but doesn't really fit the "accidental" part of the equation.

All of this is of course, pure speculation, why not ask her (nicely) and see what's up?

Asking what's really happened with her is a pretty risky, wobbly, goodey idea.

There have chances she guess the asker is a Fat Admirer and reactreacts negativelly considering a pretty lot of W.G. Admiring pages reposted her picture and that she may be one of those women who considers us like "fat-fetishist freaks" as she may decide to answer us by posting a backstory about her substantially quick packing-on-pounds.

On 23/05/2017 at 1:56 AM, engineermeister said:

Wow. Gaining that much weight in 6 months is bloody impressive - especially by accident! How on earth did that happen - do she expand upon the issue at all?

(Terrible wordplay intended)

She probably undergoes upon herself one of these possibilities suggested by @kaiven and managed meanwhile to gain hypothetically 20 pounds at a monthly rate. Entierely feasible.