Ms. Taylor

lovescurves99

Whoa. Thanks for the update!

If I were in your shoes, I'd take the high road while letting the door crack open a bit. I'd text back something like: 

"No problem. And yes, you looked fantastic. Definitely want to respect your space and what you want diet-wise--but if you do kinda feel like catching up sometime, just let me know"

8 hours ago, fattyess said:

I’m really looking forward to the heartfelt apology for making all this stuff up coming in a few pages. One little lie at a time and this turned into a collaborative fantasy about a cute teacher

This is in the stories section so would anyone really be shocked if it was fiction? I certainly wouldn't be and have been following this since pg. 1 with that exact assumption; it's just a wonderful fantasy :)

No insult intended to the writer btw. I'm not saying you're making it all up, just that I'm choosing to follow the story as if it were fictional.

7 hours ago, Scr1bbler said:

This is in the stories section so would anyone really be shocked if it was fiction? I certainly wouldn't be and have been following this since pg. 1 with that exact assumption; it's just a wonderful fantasy :)

No insult intended to the writer btw. I'm not saying you're making it all up, just that I'm choosing to follow the story as if it were fictional.

Out of pure curiosity, why do you choose to read it like it's fictional? What makes fiction more appealing to you? I'm not being sarcastic, I really am intrigued.

On 2/27/2018 at 11:51 PM, fattyess said:

I’m really looking forward to the heartfelt apology for making all this stuff up coming in a few pages. One little lie at a time and this turned into a collaborative fantasy about a cute teacher

Yeah, I’ve kind of been feeling the same way. Seems way too coincidental and storybook-ish. 

On 2018-02-28 at 4:01 PM, steveblack341 said:

Out of pure curiosity, why do you choose to read it like it's fictional? What makes fiction more appealing to you? I'm not being sarcastic, I really am intrigued.

Don't know really. Probably just defaulted to it given the vast majority of content in the stories section is fictional. Doesn't matter either way. It's been fun to follow :)

• 3 weeks later...
lol, honestly guys I'm surprised now that I think about it that no one's (publicly) doubted this sooner. All I can tell you is that it's quite real. And there is a new part to tell. Should I bother?
God, forgot about this thread, surprised if there's many people still listening.

Hell yeah! Things got left on a fairly bittersweet spot. So hearing that you want to share it and left it up with a strawpoll kinda has my curiosity stirring. Did something good happen? Are things still in neutral?  There's the possibility for something bad, but If something bad did happen I doubt you'd be taking this approach and speaking with that tone. 

4 hours ago, lovescurves992 said:

lol, honestly guys I'm surprised now that I think about it that no one's (publicly) doubted this sooner. All I can tell you is that it's quite real. And there is a new part to tell. Should I bother?

Go on.

So since Feb 23, I managed to not disturb Amy in the weeks since. In fact, I'd almost managed to stop thinking about her every day. Of course, that's when, last week, she invites me to be a guest speaker for her English class, to talk about life at university. 

"Long time no see. Do you think you could do a favor for me?" she texted. 

"Such as?" I hesitantly threw back. I didn't want to assume anything.

"Like if you could be a guest speaker for my class! That would be amazing. I know you're really thriving there, so it would be nice to hear from a former student :)."

Given our history, I wasn't sure if she was playing with me. But I played. It would be March 19th (yesterday), as I had no classes Mondays.

It felt really weird going back to my old high school. People recognized me. I was friendly of course but it was different. Not quite the same. And neither would Ms. Taylor – Amy – be.

I entered her classroom at lunch time, as agreed upon, just to go over the plan. I had nothing prepared – just myself.

At first it seemed like she had managed to lose a bit of weight. She was wearing a blazer and jeggings; her profile has noticeably slimmer, but her boobs and ass had somehow gotten even larger, or perhaps it seemed that way in the harsh classroom light compared to the dark bar. And compared to her last year, when she was my teacher, well, it would be shocking if any of my former classmates could see her now.

We chit chatted about whatever, but throughout there was that underlying tension – that I had made out with her once, that she said she wanted to do me. And from the way she looked at me, I felt it still could be true.

Eventually she had to turn the project on. It was mounted to the ceiling.

"Ugh, did you see the remote?" Amy asked. I looked around. "No, I – "

"Nevermind." Amy was already standing to her tip toes, stretching to reach the button. It was a vision of heaven. Amy's shirt rode up, revealing her ultra soft lower back and some soft swells of her love handles gently sloped over her pants, and.... a corset. So now she was wearing a god damn corset at work. And her walk and poise seemed almost artificially straight and rigid...

She turned to face me as she pulled her shirt back down. "Ooops, haha.... no one's supposed to see that. I don't suppose you could keep it as our little secret?" I paused, incredulous.

"... you know I'm good with that, Ms. T." Given the corset, I may have been wrong. She may have gotten bigger still. 235? 240? More?

Then she walked right up to me. Shit.

Her voice lowered. "I'm serious. Can you keep secrets, boy?" Her hand gently grazed my stiffening member.

"Because if you really can..." she leaned into my ear and whispered sexily – 

"You might have 246 pounds calling this weekend."

Guest Robstevens

Even if this is a fictional story, it is a compelling and well-written one. Just saying though a new picture would help disprove the naysayers, and we all could enjoy a freshly plumped 246 lb woman!

Haha, so I guess you want photos. Well she hasn’t posted anything new on social media in a really long time, and she extremely sensitive around cameras right now, not to mention everything I post builds a possibility that she could be identified, so I’m kind of sensitive to all that and also have my hands a bit tied, so I’m sorry but who knows what can happen. But I am pretty sure I’m seeing her tonight. 

Honestly, quite seriously, I think she’s a feeder or something. People don’t just like, blow up like this, even over the span of a year. Or maybe it’s something medical. I don’t know. But she seems to be... making the most of it. 

Guest Jakgrag2

I agree.  I'm no English major, but even I can tell that this is so well crafted that it really stands apart.  Well done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...