Ms. Taylor

lovescurves99

22 hours ago, dania201 said:

Yes, this is really good. Now I'm wondering how the last few weeks have been? 

She didn't mind that you enjoyed her figure currently, I take it? 😇 

Or how has this all gone down?

Honestly she’s extremely conflicted about it, so far as I can tell. She enjoyed it, yet had reservations. To be honest I haven’t heard from her since that evening. It’s a bit weird but at the same time I can’t worry or be concerned too much, I’m busy enough and she doesn’t want a relationship anyway (and even if she did I don’t know, it’s a different time in my life too.)

Ah well. I’ll make another post here if there’s news...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So we had an interesting text exchange yesterday, after a number of weeks of mostly me sending a casual message about one a week... 

She's been laying low on social media and I haven't seen her since we last met. I'm pretty curious as to what exactly is going on; it sounds like she's fighting it but not really?

Screen Shot 2017-12-23 at 1.46.36 PM.png

3 hours ago, lovescurves992 said:

So we had an interesting text exchange yesterday, after a number of weeks of mostly me sending a casual message about one a week... 

She's been laying low on social media and I haven't seen her since we last met. I'm pretty curious as to what exactly is going on; it sounds like she's fighting it but not really?

Ok. She might be teasing you. She obviously knows what you like. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, dania201 said:

Because he hasn't even logged in since the last update. I really need to stop checking this thread every two days lol

The thread keeps getting bumped with people looking for updates or thinking there are updates. I'm right there with you lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys.

Sorry I went silent for a while there. I thought it was just bad news so I didn't bother coming on and giving this little saga a bad ending, but it turns out it's not the end.

So here's what happened. As you might have expected, Amy met me January not to make out or anything, but to break it off. She was realizing it was untenable. She was trying to cut out anything that might be even tangentially related to her weight gain. We had a frank conversation. It was often really awkward and I was embarasses, strangely, even though it was pretty damn obvious what I liked.

She was indeed the biggest she'd ever been at that point. If I had to guess, I'd say she was between 220 and 230. She explained that her metabolism was falling off from years of yo-yo dieting and the like, that her body was failing and she was a bit scared about where it might lead if she were to embrace it. She did acknowledge that, yes, at the same time, she found the whole past year to be quite a turn on for her in terms of amassing new curves. And yet, she felt compelled to keep it in check, and I was a symptom, not a cure.

Of course I was disapppointed. At the same time, of course this all made sense. None of it should have happened. Most students lust for their teachers and that's the extent of that relationship. So I sagely nodded and conceded her wisdom. But at the back of my mind, a malicious voice: "she's not going to be able to right this ship. She's too far gone." 

I sent Amy a few texts since then, but it seemed she was serious about cutting it off. Nothing. Six weeks pass.

Until last night, friends.

What happened was a little fake ID debauchery. I was going out to see a local band play, with friends. Amy, despite occupying my thoughts more than I'd care to admit, still, was literally the last thing on my mind at the time. We were just out to ameliorate the lectures of the week.

So there I am, sitting at a table, enjoying the band, talking with friends near the back. People kind of knew we were not quite there age-wise but that was normal.  Then my heart froze. Amy came in.

And despite her apparent resolve in our last minute, she was most definitely not smaller.

She was bigger.

She used every damn trick in the book to allay suspicion that she was entering bona fide BBW territory. Tight fit blazer. Loose shirt, buckle below the boobs. Cleavage. Spanx. Jeggings. Her ass demolished the bar stool; she was, well, noticeably wide. She seemed to be with a guy, closer to her age at least if not her age.I tried my very best not to stare. I wanted to take a photo. But it'd be impossible without looking like the creep that I kind of, admittedly, was.

An hour passes, and I'm trying not to worry that she'll see me. I didn't want to get out of there. I was here for my night with friends. Still, I can't help but notice Amy pounding back her beers, boobs jiggling whenever she laughed, arms about to explode out of those poor sleeves...

Finally I leave a bit early, hopeful I was able to evade Amy's eyes. I walked home trying not to think about or obsess about the whole ordeal, but then I thought about this account on Curvage, and this side of my life, and how lucky would it be to just get one more chance with Amy...

About an hour later, around midnight, I got a text from Amy. It was the first in months. 

"I saw you. Thanks for leaving me be. And yes.... I ended up gaining weight. Not a great start to the diet, haha."

And that's where we are. I'm flummoxed. Not sure what to do. So I thought you might as well know.

Continue to respect her. You got way more of a positive result keeping calm and trying to support her decision.  And perhaps things may get back on a positive track now that it's on her and not you. She can't blame you for her current size now. And she seems to recognize that with her recent response. She's definitely someone with initiative and if she wants you around I'm sure she'll tell you. Hell that one seems like somewhat of a possible hint of things being on the mend. Just don't go trying to push it is all. 

In The meantime it's probably best to kinda focus on yourself and take your mind off her. If it's meant to be she will return. If not you might aswell keep an open mind to new possibilities.