Hello... A while ago I started to write a little weight gain/breast expansion story. It's about two sisters going through the aforementioned changes on their bodies. If it sounds like something you'd be interested in, well here's a link to it. http://333blebleble333.deviantart.com/gallery/63024016/Kate-and-Jenny

Let me know what you think about it.

• 8 months later...

I've recently started to rewrite this story and I decided to post the new version here. This is the first part of the story.

Kate and Jenny

Kate

I was woken up by a pesky ray of sunlight that somehow got through the blinds and unmistakably fell upon my face. I wasn’t too willing to leave the comfortable embrace of my soft bed, but after rolling about for a while I knew, I wasn’t going to fall asleep again. Yawning and stretching my stiff back, I made my way into bathroom. Nice lengthy shower is exactly what I need right now. I thought before I stepped into the shower. I let the pleasant stream of warm water wash away the morning stiffness from my body.

I reached for a towel and started to rub dry my hourglass shaped body that made people turn their heads. When my body was dry I took another towel and wrapped it around my long, auburn red hair. I was proud of my hair. The voluminous red waves that I grew for as long as I could remember by now reached down to my elbows.
I started to put on my underwear, which turned out to be a bit of a struggle. Lately I’ve had a little growth spurt that made my D cup bra way too small for my liking. My breasts spilled over the confinement of its cups like rising dough out of a bowl. I seriously need to get some larger bras. I tried to adjust the cups to fit a bit better, but it simply couldn’t be done. A weird thought sparkled through my mind. There is something extremely satisfying about outgrowing a bra.

While brushing my teeth I looked in the mirror. Radiant sapphire blue eyes that dominated my rather gorgeous face, stared back at me. My face seemed to possess plenty of features generally considered as attractive. It was symmetric, with high cheekbones, with cute slightly freckled nose and full sensual lips. Oh, how I hated it some days. Today fortunately wasn’t one of those days and for once I felt comfortable in my own skin.

Without paying much attention to my surroundings I walked back into my room and opened closet to find some clothes I could wear.

“Hey, sis.” I was startled by the sudden sound behind me. I turned around and found my younger sister Jenny sitting on my bed.

“Oh, hi Jenny. Haven’t seen you there. What’s up? Do you need something?” I asked.

“Well, I do actually. My ever growing ass decided to get even bigger and even my sweats are extremely tight now and I was wondering if you had anything I could wear.” Jenny said before she carefully stood up.

My eyes fell upon Jenny’s lower body. She wasn’t exaggerating when it came to the tightness of her clothes. Her pants looked ready to burst! How did she even managed to put it on?! The sweats looked like they were painted on her lower body and it wouldn’t have been surprising at all if the seams would start to give up at any moment.

“I’m afraid the size of your posterior surpassed the size of my own quite some time ago.” I chuckled a little. “I guess everybody can’t have a body that knows when to stop growing to stay nice and proportional.”

Jenny poked the flash of my breast. “It seems like your tits didn’t get the memo!” Jenny exclaimed dramatically and we both burst into laughter.

For me Jenny was more than just my little sister, she was also my closest friend. I know it must sound a bit sad, but I’ve never been too comfortable around other people and so I wasn’t really great at making friends. She was the only person that could make me smile even when I felt like the whole world is falling on me. It was really difficult to feel bad when she turned that pretty face of hers to you with those big vibrant brown eyes smiling from ear to ear.

“I’d say they’re still pretty proportional.” I said when the laughter died out.

“Are you sure about that? What are your measurements?” Jenny asked with a gleam in her eyes.

“Huh? My measurements? I don’t know. I never really cared to be honest.”

“I’ve always found it to be quite fascinating.” Jenny said blushing slightly.

“Really?” I was a bit surprised. “Well, I should have a tape measure somewhere in here so let’s find out.”

After a couple of minutes I managed to pull out a tape measure from the bottom of my closet and we could start. Jenny’s eyes sparkled with enthusiasm when she got hold of the tape, eager to find out. Before we began measuring, I took off the towel from my head, releasing the cascade of long reddish hair into the world.

“So, where do we start?” I asked my impatiently waiting sister.

“Lean your back against the wall, so I can measure your height.”

“I’m 5’10’’.” I said, but I still obediently did as I was told.

“You are indeed 5’10’’.” Jenny announced, confirming what I already knew. When I stepped away from the wall, Jenny quickly wrapped the tape around my chest, then around my slightly toned stomach and finally around my hips.

“Your measurements are 38 inches around your breasts, 25 inches around your stomach and 35 inches around your hips. Now step on the scale.”

“That’s still pretty proportional, isn’t it?” I told her as I was stepping onto the scale. Numbers appeared on the display. 129 pounds… That’s quite low for my height, isn’t it? I stepped off the scale. “Your turn, sis.”

Jenny gave me the tape and assumed her place by the wall. I smiled to myself when I noticed that the only part of her body touching the wall was her protruding backside.

“You are 5’5’’, shorty.” I said with smile and patted the top of her head. Jenny stuck out her tongue before taking down her t-shirt, so I could take her measurements. “31 inches around your chest, 26 around your waist and whopping 39 inches around your fat ass, sis. You should really lay off the sweets, otherwise you might get stuck in a door frame pretty soon.” I teased her a little. “Now hop on the scale.” Once again the digital numbers appeared on the display, this time saying 124 pounds.

Jenny stepped off the scale with a sad sigh. “Why can’t I have boobs like you do, Kate?”

“Maybe you will, you still have time. You don’t need them anyway.” With a giggle I slapped her across her meaty buttocks. “I’m sure there are plenty of girls wishing to have butt like yours. Now get your silly ass out of here so I can put on some clothes!”

“I’d still like to be at least a B cup…” Jenny said dreamily.

When Jenny left my room I could finally dress. Today I decided to wear a white low cut tank top that accentuated my ample bosom and short denim shorts, showing off a good portion of my long shapely legs and my silky thighs. Fully clothed I headed downstairs and into the kitchen. Our family was pretty wealthy and it showed on the size of our house. It was almost a mansion really and now it felt even larger, because Jenny and I were on our own. It was the very beginning of summer holidays and our parents were on a vacation abroad. I have just graduated from high school and the only thing I wanted to do was to enjoy the free time, because I doubted I'll be able to do whatever I want once the college starts.

I started to prepare pancakes for breakfast. Lost in my thoughts, I didn’t really pay much attention to what I was doing. It came as a surprise when I realized that I accidently made enough pancakes for my whole family, even though my parents weren’t home. I put the pancakes on a large plate and placed it upon the table. Just as I did so a loud sound made me turn around. Jenny in her laughably insufficient sweats that were screaming for help, walked into the kitchen with her hand on her midsection. Was that her stomach?!

“Oh god, I’m starving.” Jenny stated while sitting down at the table. Without hesitation she started to stack pancakes onto her plate. A lot of them. I could only stare in disbelief when she started to pour tremendous amount of syrup on her tower of pancakes.

“I’ve been thinking,” I said to my loudly eating sibling, “that we could go pick up some clothes later today. What do you think?” Jenny could only nod vigorously to show her approval, because her mouth was far too occupied by chewing.

I finished my portion of pancakes and headed back to my room, fully intending to spend some time on my computer.

Jenny

I was hungry. No, that doesn’t really put things into the right perspective. I was absolutely starving! I’ve never craved food as much as I did right now. I always had a positive relationship with food, but this was something new. I would have been weirded out by it, if only my mind could focus at anything else than getting sustenance. The little restraint I had, left when Kate walked away. A small part of my mind, that little bit of pride, prevented me from making myself look like a pig in front of her, but now when she gone away, there was nothing left holding me back. In a matter of seconds I managed to cram the rest of my large stack of pancakes into my mouth. But it wasn’t enough. I still wanted more. No, I needed more! Luckily for me there was more. I pulled the large plate holding the remaining pancakes toward me and drowned its content in the sweet syrup.

When I polished off even the very last pancake, the hunger that was driving me crazy finally disappeared. Feeling of pleasant fullness took its place and I let out a sigh of satisfaction. My previously flat stomach was bulging outwards testing the elastic waistband of my sweats to its limits. I felt the pressure inside my stomach from the sheer amount of food I gobbled up, but it wasn’t uncomfortable as it should have been, in fact it send waves of pleasure throughout my entire body. I leaned back and started to rub my swollen midsection. A soft moan escaped from my plump lips. After a couple of minutes I forced myself to stand up. I endured the long challenging journey upstairs into my room. Exhausted I collapsed onto my bed. Who knew that stuffing my mouth could be so draining?  Tenderly massaging and caressing my distended middle I slowly fell into contended slumber.

Something unpleasant woke me up. In my sleep my pants became even tighter than they were before and they were far too constricting around my hips and thick thighs. Sitting up I heard a loud ripping noise and some of the pressure disappeared. It didn’t take me long to find the source of the sound. Oh great… The seams on the side couldn’t hold on anymore and now there was a soft flesh oozing through a hole on the side of my pants. The hole kept getting bigger as more and more threads were losing its fight against my sizeable bottom. At least it isn’t so tight anymore. I thought bitterly.

I got out of the bed. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted my reflection in the mirror and noticed that I had a slight case of bed hair. I picked up a brush and started to fix my long jet black hair. Looking at my reflection I couldn’t but notice how similar my features were with Kate’s. Sure, my face and my cheeks were a bit rounder and also my lips were a bit plumper, but I couldn’t deny the family relation between us even if I tried to.

I was a little surprised when I noticed that my midriff was almost back to its natural flat state. I must have slept longer than I thought. My stomach let out an angry growl as if I hadn’t feed it in ages. I reached for my phone and checked the time. Only 11:20? Why am I hungry again?

I looked down at my midsection. “Seriously? You can’t possibly be empty again! No more food for you right now, Mr. Tummy!” My stomach replied with another displeased rumble. I sighed. “Alright, you win. A small snack can’t hurt anyway.”

I came back to the kitchen and started my search for snacks. Inside a cupboard I found a large bag of chips and I took a bottle of coke from the fridge as well. I sat down, nicely filling the seat of the chair with my round bottom. I quickly tore the bag open and threw a couple of salty delights into my awaiting mouth and washed them down with a large sip of the cold beverage. The sweet flavor filled my mouth complemented by the saltiness of the chips overwhelmed my taste buds. I was in heaven.

My hand almost desperately reached the bottom of the bag, trying to find more chips to put into my mouth. Unfortunately all of its content already ended up in my demanding stomach. I tossed the empty bag upon a table and drank the remnant of the soft drink. With satisfied burp I leaned back in the chair and rested my hands on the once again bulging midsection. The realization that I managed to eat large bag of chips and drink an entire bottle of coke in a matter of a few minutes came to me slowly. “Happy now?” I asked my belly sloshing with liquid. Now, where can I find some clothes that would contain my ass without tearing apart?

Knowing that my mum rarely threw out old clothes, I started to search for some clothes in one of her closets. Long minutes passed before the luck finally smiled at me. In the back of the closet I found a pair of decent looking jeans that could accommodate my bubble butt. They were however very loose around my waist, despite how bloated I was, but it was nothing a belt couldn’t deal with. After all, it was only temporary solution to my wardrobe problems.

On my way to my room, I almost ran into Kate.

“Are you ready to go shopping?” My sister asked me.

“Yeah, I’m ready. Let’s go!” The prospect of getting some new fitting clothes was quite exciting for me and I couldn’t wait to head out.

Kate

The ride to the mall was pretty uneventful and so we spent the time talking about nothing. When we were getting out of the car, something caught my eye. I couldn’t tell if it was because of the ill-fitting jeans, but I could swear that Jenny’s abdomen was bulging out.

We made our way inside the mall. Right by the entrance there was one of those all-you-can-eat buffets. I’ve never been inside of one of those. I always wondered what it’s like inside… But it wasn’t why we were here and so we passed by it.

“Alright,” I started. “Since we each need different things, let’s meet here in about an hour and then we can figure out where to go for a lunch. How does that sound? Will an hour be enough for you?”

“Sure, see you in an hour.”

I was quite happy with how the shopping trip went. I found out I was almost an F cup. Almost. It was exciting even though I had to settle for DD cup bras. For now anyway. They were however just a little bit smaller than I would have liked. I wasn’t an F cup just yet though, because they didn’t really give me the support I wanted for my boobs. In the store… I had a bit of a revelation. I found there an insanely huge bra. And I mean huge! Each of my boobs would have to be considerably larger than my whole head to have a chance to fill the cups. When I saw it I simply had to buy it. As weirdly as it sounds it made me realize that… I would actually want to be that big! Is it normal to be obsessed with my breasts? Or is there something seriously wrong with me? Just imagining myself with boobs so big made me weak at the knees.

With my new bras and a few revealing yet still decent looking low cut tops I felt like my wardrobe was ready for the summer. I didn’t have to wait long before Jenny appeared with her purchases.

“Do you have everything? Are you ready to go?” I asked when she walked up to me.

“Almost. I just need a second opinion on a few things…”

“Oh, sure.”

Jenny emerged from the fitting room wearing a lovely skirt that looked great on her… until she turned around. Jenny’s protruding posterior stood up like a sore thumb making the skirt noticeably shorter in the back.

“Be honest, how huge does it make my ass look?” Jenny asked.

“Pretty huge,” I admitted. “I don’t think you can pull this off.”

Jenny let out a frustrated sigh. “Yeah, that’s what I thought.” Once more she disappeared inside the fitting room.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here? I didn’t know they allowed cows inside.” Said a familiar behind. “With those udders you should be on a fucking farm, you stupid bitch!”

I slowly turned around. “Mandy, what an unpleasant surprise. Just when I was thinking what a beautiful day we're having today, some mean annoying wench must come and ruin it. I see you’re still the envious little girl you’ve always been.” I retorted as calmly as I could.

“Envious? Me? Of you of all people? Don’t make me laugh. I prefer to be able to see my toes. Besides I am very comfortable with how I look, but thank you so very much for your concern.” Mandy responded with a smug grin on her face. As much as I resented her, I couldn’t deny she was rather good looking and she certainly wasn’t shy to show off her athletic figure with well-defined abs. Result of countless hours spent working out.

“Oh, is that why you dress like a whore? Or is it just your working uniform these days?” Mandy’s face reddened with anger. At that moment Jenny’s head peeked out of the fitting room as if in an attempt to find out the source of the commotion.

“Fatass is here too? Oh, silly me. I forgot you don’t have any friends. Of course she is here with you, after all, she is the only one who would want to spend time with a stupid cow like you! I bet she’s a fucking loser just like you!”

“Shut the fuck up!” I shouted at her. The calm mask fell off my face and I was gritting my teeth in anger, fighting the urge to slap her. I could wave off any verbal abuse thrown my way, but I simply couldn’t ignore her insults towards Jenny. “Leave Jenny out of this! You have a problem with me, not her. Just fuck off.” I turned my back to Mandy, letting her now that I wasn’t going to bother with her anymore. “I hope I’ll never see you again…” I sighed. The anger was gone leaving only sadness in its place.

Jenny

“So what’s the story between you two? You’ve never told me.”

Kate sighed. “Honestly? I really don’t know what to say. Mandy used to be my best friend and we hanged out all the time.” Kate went silent for a moment as if she was trying to remember. “I guess it all changed when we reached puberty. She was quite chubby back then, do you remember?” I nodded in agreement. “I remember that my boobs started to develop and it got me some attention from boys. I don’t really know why but at the same time Mandy began to distance from me. She started to watch what she ate more and worked out like crazy. A while after that she began to completely ignore me and then one day she just yelled at me out of the blue. Since then she just barked insults at me whenever she saw me… It really sucks to lose best friend like this, you know?”

Kate wiped away a tear from her eye and I could see just how much she was hurting inside. I put my arms around her body and held her in a tight hug. “It’s not your fault. You couldn’t know that she would turn into a complete bitch. You’re much better off without her in your life!”

We were on our way out of the mall. Just as we were passing by the entrance to the buffet my stomach emitted the loudest rumble I could imagine. I was certain that Kate walking next to me must have heard it as well. The blood surged into my cheeks and I blushed in embarrassment. “Can we go for that lunch now?” I asked staring inside the conveniently placed buffet.

Kate noticed where my eyes were wandering. “It wouldn’t be my first choice but we can go in there if you want to. After all we’re already here…” I took a breath to answer, but my stomach was quicker, letting out yet another loud growl. Kate grinned. “I’ll take it as a yes.”

Until now I haven’t really realized that I was once again starving. What is wrong with me today? I was thrilled to know that it wouldn’t take long before my hunger would be soothed.

We paid the entering fee and headed to the tables loaded with food. I’ve never been in a restaurant like this before. The overpowering scents made my mouth water. There were so many different foods that I couldn’t decide what to take. Everything looked so damn good and tasty that I simply wanted to taste it all! I started to pick up a little bit of everything. Cheeseburger with handful of curly fries here, steak and mashed potatoes there. Of course, I couldn’t leave all those chicken nuggets behind and I had to put some on my plate as well! As I went on, more and more food made its way onto my plate, until it was literary overflowing. It was a miracle that nothing fell off my overfilled plate. Kate was watching me with a raised eyebrow, but didn’t say anything. To be honest, even if she did, it wouldn’t stop me from indulging. I was too hungry to care. We sat down into a booth and I started my meal.

All the different flavors attacked my taste buds as soon as the food entered my mouth. It took all of my remaining self-control not to moan in pleasure. I didn’t look left, I didn’t look right. All that mattered to me was there on the plate in front of me, the pile of food that was quickly getting smaller and smaller. It didn’t take long before everything disappeared inside my stomach. Normally this would be more food than I would have eaten in an entire day, but today I devoured it in just a few minutes. My hunger was soothed, but I wasn’t satisfied. Not yet. I wanted more! More food into my already bulging midsection. Eating gave me too much pleasure to end the feast right now. I got up and went for a refill.

I returned with my second overfilled plate and started to tear through its content just as I did the first time around. In mere minutes even the second helping disappeared. I felt an increasing pressure around my middle. The belt was digging into my swollen tummy and I had to unbuckle it. My mum’s old jeans were still a bit loose around my waist, but nowhere near as much as before. Only then I remembered that my sister was sitting across the table.

Kate was staring at me in absolute shock and disbelief. “Are you done?” She asked clearly expecting a positive answer. But I wasn’t. For some reason the feeling of fullness didn’t arrive. And I still wanted more.

“Actually,” I said standing up. “I’m not.” I headed for my third helping. I quickly returned with my plate brimming with Bolognese spaghetti.

“Are you sure this is wise?” Kate asked me concerned.

No. I thought. “Well, I’m just making our money's worth.” I smiled back at her nervously.

“Just don’t hurt yourself.”

Spaghetti were just a memory, a pleasant memory, when I went for one last refill. By now my shirt became too small to contain my well-fed midriff. I was beginning to feel slightly full, but what kind of a feast would it be if it didn’t end with a dessert? My eyes greedily wandered over the various desserts. There’s so many of them. How am I supposed to choose?  I noticed a stack of clean plates and before I could stop myself I had two plates to fill. And of course, I filled them well.

Soon I was back in our booth, stuffing my face again. I barely noticed when Kate stood up and went to the bar and I certainly didn’t care where she went. Not now. Not when I had the last part of the feast spread out in front of me. Chocolate cupcake didn’t stand a chance. A slice of cheesecake didn’t stand chance either and it quickly followed the example set up by the cupcake. Then I finally started to show signs of slowing down. I wasn’t giving up though. Finally with last mouthful of brownie I finished the first plate of desserts. Just now I noticed that Kate was already back and I saw a jug of milk standing in front of me. I gladly washed down the sweet treats.

My stomach was beginning to be painfully full. I laid my hands onto the massive gut and started to rub it gently. It was so big I couldn’t believe it! The jeans were digging into my abdomen. The very same jeans that were way too big just a few minutes ago! I leaned forward trying to get closer to the table. With a bit of a shock I realized that my gut was so big it was pressing against the edge of the table! Reason was telling me that I should stop, but this wasn’t a day when I would act reasonably. Instead I picked up a donut and started to push it into my mouth. Bite after bite it was moving into a much better place, my stomach. Where does the food go when it dies? Crap! I’m losing my mind. Focus Jenny, focus! I munched my way through everything on my plate. The only exception was a large slice of chocolate cake. My food stained t-shirt was failing hard. By now it covered smaller part of belly than it left out in the open.

POP!

A button flew away from the jeans I was wearing as it gave up the fight against the size of my growing middle. The zipper immediately slid down and my swollen gut forced itself into any free space it could find. The sudden surge forward pushed the table several inches towards my older sister. Oh god, I’m going to pop! Every cell in my body told me to stop eating, but I couldn’t. Not now when the victory was so close. It took every bit of strength I had just to lift the slice of cake and shove it into my mouth. I did it! I victoriously raised the jug of milk and started to pour its content into my gaping mouth. The milk managed to fill all of the remaining space inside my midsection. In a worried amazement I watched as my gut ballooned outwards even more. I’m gonna explode!

Fortunately I did not explode. Every breath I took was a painful experience though and the fact that my middle was pressing heavily against the table wasn’t at all helping the matter. I'm stuffed to the brim. Why does it feel so damn good? “T-too full.” I moaned quietly. It took me at least quarter of an hour before I was able to speak again. “Can we go home now?” I pleaded weakly.

“Sure, let’s go.”

“Ehm, do you think you could help me up?” My belly now reached almost all the way to my knees and so even with Kate’s help I struggled to get up. When I finally did, I almost fell forward, because my center of gravity shifted considerably. Leaving the restaurant was one big blur for me and considering the state I was in, it was probably better that way.

I don’t know how, but somehow I got into the car. I had to move the seat all the way back to fit in it comfortably. As we drove off the parking lot, Kate turned to me. “You know that the jeans you just burst out of mum wore when she was pregnant with you, right?”

“Hmmpfh.” Right now, I couldn’t care less.