Erica Lauren

Guest grabamo

Seriously, how much food eat this girl in a day, someone of this weight and height must eating literal tons of food every day just to get full, like she's bigger every week, I don't know what we could expect by this summer but mark my words she will be freaking round, imagine invite her for dinner, she would eat all the waiters as dessert

inCollage_20220131_205920165.jpg

6 hours ago, Rockatel said:

Seriously, how much food eat this girl in a day, someone of this weight and height must eating literal tons of food every day just to get full, like she's bigger every week, I don't know what we could expect by this summer but mark my words she will be freaking round, imagine invite her for dinner, she would eat all the waiters as dessert

inCollage_20220131_205920165.jpg

"Imagine inviting her for dinner; she would eat all the waiters as dessert."

Ngl, that actually would be pretty sexy. And how big she would get if that were to actually happen would be even sexier. 😍💓😍

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 6:03 PM, Ikefan1 said:

A03809BB-E940-43F3-A112-4D40C09CFEC3.png

Saw her on an episode of “Backyard Bar Wars” she’s probably been spending every night enjoying the spoils of her man’s backyard bar! Tons of drinking is probably how she got pregnant in the first place and how she’s been getting so heavy.

13 minutes ago, Pmacovereasy said:

Yeah she’s way over 155 pounds then…? Thank you for clarifying, but I’m still kind of confused because she seems to be well into the 300’s

Plan B has a stated weight limit of 155 pounds. That's why she used that specific number when she's obviously in excess of it. Hope that helps.

Talking about calories, how many calories do you guys think she consumes in a day? Cause I don't think  that she can keep that massive fat huge body without eating for three people by herself. Such a pity by the way that she doesn't have an Onlyfans account, it would have been godly to see her doing a sloppy and hungry blowjob on her dude now that she reached that insane weight 

inCollage_20220307_010717958.jpg

• Guest changed the title to Эрика Лорен
  • Avataг changed the title to Erica Lauren