Erica Lauren

Guest grabamo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good lord how massive she's now, her fattest body so far, she was already big since she's also very tall, but now she reached an impressive and sexy level of obesity, look at that belly, imagine rubbing it, she must eating like a whale, God only knows what would happen to her after a second pregnancy, she would go straight to the SBBW category, how much do you think she weighs now guy? 253lbs? I think she's close to 264 considering her height

IMG_20211208_092845.jpg

inCollage_20211218_183121210.jpg

inCollage_20211218_144215564.jpg

Edited by Rockatel

1 hour ago, Rockatel said:

Good lord how massive she's now, her fattest body so far, she was already big since she's also very tall, but now she reached an impressive and sexy level of obesity, look at that belly, imagine rubbing it, she must eating like a whale, God only knows what would happen to her after a second pregnancy, she would go straight to the SBBW category, how much do you think she weighs now guy? 253lbs? I think she's close to 264 considering her height

IMG_20211208_092845.jpg

inCollage_20211218_183121210.jpg

inCollage_20211218_144215564.jpg

Can't wait for her next transformation, such a gluttony and hungry sexy woman, her stomach just gets filled to the max every day, I wonder how big her appetite must be to keep getting fatter and fatter also she must sleep a lot during the day to digest all that food that she swallow and I can only imagine how noisy that belly must be while she's sleeping and digesting

IMG_20211218_202039.jpg

9 hours ago, Rockatel said:

Can't wait for her next transformation, such a gluttony and hungry sexy woman, her stomach just gets filled to the max every day, I wonder how big her appetite must be to keep getting fatter and fatter also she must sleep a lot during the day to digest all that food that she swallow and I can only imagine how noisy that belly must be while she's sleeping and digesting

IMG_20211218_202039.jpg

How tall is she

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 10:42 PM, Joshy bobs said:

Feels like she still looks pregnant 

B56BE56D-8BA8-4A5D-9366-3B1BF794B2A2.jpeg

That's because it's an old photo from when she was pregnant.

• Guest changed the title to Эрика Лорен
  • Avataг changed the title to Erica Lauren