Erica Lauren

Guest grabamo

Guest Longtimelurker

1 hour ago, Renaissanceman said:

She is as hot as she's ever been IMO. Love how the extra weight accentuates her hips. Beautiful face. One of the top plus size models.

Definitely agree with you there.  I love a bottom heavy fat girl with a model face. Theres no hiding her plush ass and thunder thighs no matter what she wears.  The best new development is that gut hanging out of her dress and I’m sure also spilling out of those yoga pants.  I just imagine holding onto that soft belly while she jiggles her fat ass for me 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 1:12 AM, Renaissanceman said:

Lol. She does sound fat (in a good way).

On 1/22/2020 at 8:11 PM, Longtimelurker said:

Erica has been looking huge lately.  Not just that fat ass but also her arms and stomach have gotten doughy.  She also just made a post about struggling to accept her recent gains.  

E88B2C07-6A49-4C3F-8C47-784AD89312B8.jpeg

D747CEB2-3B1F-4C1B-B724-D6F13F0FD2F3.jpeg

A1AB8A1A-2D8B-406A-9D13-B8E56C233008.jpeg

987A7CCC-58F0-4D60-A175-D0AF98854D00.jpeg

Her body used to be much tighter, but she’s clearly feeling doughy now. She’s spent the past few months piling on weight. Recent photos have shown her with a paunchy, bloated gut, showing that she’s definitely been eating lavishly.

10 hours ago, Jhall said:

Her body used to be much tighter, but she’s clearly feeling doughy now. She’s spent the past few months piling on weight. Recent photos have shown her with a paunchy, bloated gut, showing that she’s definitely been eating lavishly.

If she’s feeling doughy than it’s likely she’s going to start losing a lot of that pudge, unless she has someone who helps her to love the larger than ever size she’s climbed up to and keep the weight on. She’s not starving for modeling gigs because of the added poundage though.

• Guest changed the title to Эрика Лорен
  • Avataг changed the title to Erica Lauren