Erica Lauren

Guest grabamo

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, KFD said:

The pretty face fat girl ("butter body") is such a rarity. As much as I could smash a huge chick with no qualms, the Jabba the Hutt face is a deal breaker (along with hygiene and misandry) for me.

...Sorry Jabba.

The pretty face ANY girl is rare. Of course most fat women don't have pretty faces, but neither do most skinny women. Also, there is an endless spectrum of variation between a skinny, bony face and the "Jabba the Hutt" face you speak of. Most beautiful plus-sized models have some visible extra fat on their faces, and often have slight double chins, and many of us like it. Erica Lauren is one of them. We don't need to invoke some hideous extreme to represent all women who don't have skinny faces--especially, I would hope, on this site. Because this site is full of gorgeous women with varying degrees of fat on their faces. 

21 hours ago, Gusto said:

I wonder how rare the 'thin face, fat body' phenomenon is. Would love to know the percentage compared to those that end up with a fat face.

21 hours ago, das Hirschlein said:

It's very common in plus size models and BBW / SSBBW webmodels. Unfortunately, it's rare among other fat girls.

3 hours ago, Renaissanceman said:

I may be in the minority here, but I think fat faces can be hot too. If anything, I'll take a slight double chin (Erica has just the hint of one) over a gaunt face any day.

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with an adorable cute chubby face, as long as they have attractive facial features.  I kinda dig the slight double chin.

As for Extra Thick / BBW types with a "thinner" face, I feel Olivia falls into that rare category as well.  For as big as she has gotten, and pretty much throughout her entire gain, she has maintained her natural beauty facially, and the added weight has not negativity affected what some would call, "the money-shot".   

It's always in the angle, they say.  So many IG girls easily get away with a 'different look' simply by the way they hold the camera or take a pic into a mirror...

image.jpeg

Refreshing she's on good terms with her HEAVINESS.  Biggest she's ever been right now.   I honestly wouldn't mind seein a few more pounds added. She wears her weight well.  Similar to Olivia.   Just my opinion tho. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Эрика Лорен
  • Avataг changed the title to Erica Lauren