Taytay

• Curvage Model

Well hello there!

I have always wanted to see myself in cartoon/comicbook character form.. Unfortunately, i am not too good at drawing things..

Thats where this post comes into play!

Im extremely interested to see how YOU would envision me as a cartoon/comicbook character (anime is also welcome and encouraged)!

My absolute favorite will receive:               Three free videos of your choice from the Curvage Clips!

Anybody that participates in at least somewhat proffesional manner will receive:                                                       Any 7 minute or shorter video from Curvage Clips!

All artwork must be posted to this thread and full quality version must be emailed to:                              [email protected] 

All artwork must be entered by the end of the June!!!

Feel free to comment here, or contact me with any further questions, good luck!

-TayTay

Edited by Taytay
Longer time limit

• Curvage Model
On 5/14/2017 at 2:17 AM, zogul said:

I may do something, are you ok with all kind of nudity? (it would be nice to know the boundaries, like can we draw you fatter with bigger tits,...)

Yes absolutely!! There are really no boundaries. To me, its about discovering you envision me! It wouldnt be 100% authentic if i were to put all kinds of limits on it! :D and i am going to put a longer time limit up right now, so nobody has to rush. It will be going on til the last day in June instead