The hottest video ever

• Curvage Model

Wow... a thin girl with almost enough belly to develop a legitimate belly hang? I didn't even know that was possible  :o

But I have to say: Very very sexy, even though I'am usually more into the "bigger all over" shape  ;D

One question though (at least if you don't mind and it isn't too personal): Did you use to be chubbier when you where younger? Since fat cells never disappear once they split and instead are only capable of shrinking, that would explain that pretty little pouch of yours  ;)

I've tried to get bigger all around but all my weight goes there, just how my genetics work! I actually was a gymnast when I was younger and had a pretty muscular build once I stopped all the fat started packing on even though I didn't change my diet!

I just want to say you are an incredibly beautiful woman. A really cute face and of course a queen belly. A perfect body? certainly!

TU es incroyablement belle et ton ventre est un des plus sexy que j'ai jamais vu. Un grand bravo pour tes splendides videos.

Thanks ;-)

• Curvage Model

I just want to say you are an incredibly beautiful woman. A really cute face and of course a queen belly. A perfect body? certainly!

TU es incroyablement belle et ton ventre est un des plus sexy que j'ai jamais vu. Un grand bravo pour tes splendides videos.

Thanks ;-)

Aw thank you, what kind words :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Yeah I was very very sick I still am. I have late stage neurological Lyme disease. I got down to about 92lbs in December and almost died when trying to treat with antibiotics. I'm still fighting the illness but have gained weight back as a big factor in me getting ill was having mold toxicity as my body has a gene that doesn't detox it. The home I was living in for years was literally killing me. I moved and got an appetite again for the first time in almost 2 years. I am gaining rapidly now as my body was in starvation mode for a long time so now it stores whatever I eat. I am making videos again. Thank you to those of you who have written messages of hope and support, I would never wish this illness on anyone. 

me.jpg

7 hours ago, MistressBianca said:

Yeah I was very very sick I still am. I have late stage neurological Lyme disease. I got down to about 92lbs in December and almost died when trying to treat with antibiotics. I'm still fighting the illness but have gained weight back as a big factor in me getting ill was having mold toxicity as my body has a gene that doesn't detox it. The home I was living in for years was literally killing me. I moved and got an appetite again for the first time in almost 2 years. I am gaining rapidly now as my body was in starvation mode for a long time so now it stores whatever I eat. I am making videos again. Thank you to those of you who have written messages of hope and support, I would never wish this illness on anyone. 

Heavy cream and olive oil. Chug it.

You can make a video out of it.

On 5/21/2016 at 4:37 PM, MistressBianca said:

me.jpg  124   48.4 kB

Wow :( This all sounds really rough and I sincerely hope that you can make a full recovery! Please get well <3