Katy Swift's first forum post!

Guest Katy Swift

Guest Katy Swift

I was always told to be lady like. To cover up. Don’t eat too much, you’ll get fat.

As I watched the screen I realized how beautiful I still was. I rediscovered my curves- the desirable ones and the not so desirable. Society is funny, you’re taught that some things just aren’t acceptable. Like being fat is a curse and if you’re fat no one wants to see you naked. I’m setting out to help change that. I’m here to celebrate that I look so damned good.

I started to gain steadily in high school. I got happy fat with my then boyfriend, who had an enormous belly. After we broke up I slimmed back down and tried to stay down. I really took for granted my teenage body, thinking things would always be this way. I got a belly ring, bought lots of jeans. I took selfies before there was a word for it. I always had a pretty face and I had developed early in life.

My life took a bit of turbulence as lives tend to do. As a result I lost my appetite. Food didn’t taste right. I ate for nourishment and out of necessity. I was like this for a while. But I did a considerable amount of drinking- we’ll just call it sarsaparilla. All the sugar and carbs made me blow up and I didn’t notice. I mean sure, a new stretch mark here and there. But then the legs of my panties were getting too tight. At one point I was so uncomfortable I took my panties off and tried to stretch them to better suit my luscious thighs. riiiip! I laid down in bed one night and realized that I had an underbelly. I had always had a cute little jelly roll under my navel that I could never hide by sucking in. I grew to like it. But now I had two jelly rolls and the top one was getting bigger by the day. And that’s when my appetite returned. I began to comfort myself with all my favorite foods. I stopped eating things I didn’t really care for and only wanted the best.

I watch the cake grow smaller and smaller as the me on the screen devours it. I note the very moment I take a bite of straight coconut and frosting that’s much too rich on its own without the delicate, fluffy cake to balance it. I start to wipe it off on myself. That’s when I really start to enjoy my cake. That’s when I fulfilled a long time fantasy of mine. The cold squish of the frosting on my rump was so decadent that I can’t help but make an excited noise.

I once believed that at some point my weight would even out, I’d reach a size and maintain it. I used to want to be a dancer but thought no one would want to see me, let alone pay me for my talents. I still dance alone when the mood strikes me. But I digress. My weight hasn’t evened out and I am still gaining. I’m the biggest I have ever been and remarkably the most confident I’ve ever been. I share things on Curvage I’ve never shared before. I’ve done things for my followers that I have never done before. And that’s why I’m here. My first photo set is full of great shots, some are completely humiliating. This is the first time I show my bare belly as it looks now and I want you to see it. The video I just shot is amazing. I did a cake eating video my way and had fun doing it. My only regret is that I didn’t start sooner.

Some upcoming things you can expect from me (besides the aforementioned cake video) are a before and after picture set. I have recovered some old photos of me from a few years ago and I plan to recreate them looking as I do now. Trust me, they’re a must see! I also would like to hear from you, remember I’m new and really shy so be gentle with me. I crave your hungry eyes on me.

Remember to tip the Curvage Models. We need your support to keep our figures and plus sized clothing ain’t cheap!

xoxo, Katy Swift

Guest Katy Swift

i wanted to make my own panties since I can't find any that fit anymore. Tell me more about the cow outfit? sounds adorable.