AGT Aliss Bonython aka CurvyGainer

43 minutes ago, md2069 said:

I mean I get it to a point but truthfully no one is forcing any of these women to eat themselves into obesity to be ogled and/or make money from said ogling.  If you don’t like the heat get out of the kitchen.  Making money off of the hyperactive loins of men comes with a price.  And that’s with any type of “modeling” conventional or otherwise.  Honestly, I don’t have much sympathy for her.  Well perhaps I look at it from a different perspective.  1. I would never pay to see ANY pictures of women on social media.  2.  I’m not expecting them to somehow notice me from a far by comments and we run off together to the Kasbar together or something.  3.  I’m not going to give them all kinds of effusive praise making them think they are a lot more than they really are.  4.  I’m not going to denigrate them when they don’t post exact type of content or start losing weight (well that would mean signing up to these sites see point number).  

Certainly, when you test the heat, you test the heat. Notwithstansing, I found people who just consistently shove the fireman through the heat of the scene without letting him prep up and acknowledges he indeed needs to buckle up disrespectful. There has some nuances about when the issue comes from the model being self-disgenuous about the broadsides of this fetish and when the clients/fans does too much.

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

Certainly, when you test the heat, you test the heat. Notwithstansing, I found people who just consistently shove the fireman through the heat of the scene without letting him prep up and acknowledges he indeed needs to buckle up disrespectful. There has some nuances about when the issue comes from the model being self-disgenuous about the broadsides of this fetish and when the clients/fans does too much.

Yes this is true.......But I do think that especially these days no one not the models or fans can enter into this with blinders on.  For the most part it is an equal usury situation.  We see both ends of the spectrum.  Disingenuous models like Miss Steph and over the top fans which admittedly is probably a lot of the guys here.  Either way as the old saying goes “there is no honor among thieves”.  I just don’t think you can expect exemplary behavior from models or fans.

9 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Yes this is true.......But I do think that especially these days no one not the models or fans can enter into this with blinders on.  For the most part it is an equal usury situation.  We see both ends of the spectrum.  Disingenuous models like Miss Steph and over the top fans which admittedly is probably a lot of the guys here.  Either way as the old saying goes “there is no honor among thieves”.  I just don’t think you can expect exemplary behavior from models or fans.

Gosh, we had to open up a Social Studies section just to disgress about KingSteph's psyche and self-sabotating cognitive bias paradoxes, someday. 😂

14 minutes ago, md2069 said:

20200718223657-08868df5-me.thumb.png.82e2dac41c805dec64ed445457e79010.png

Guest Cover19

Does anyone know her current weight, thought it was on her onlyfans but couldnt find it. She is looking very large lately almost kitty piggy size, cant wait ;)

Guest Cover19
34 minutes ago, Y2DAY said:

About 20 stone which seems about right. If you'd told me 18 months ago, we'd have the riches we do now...

Ya my guess was 22 stone, that belly hang and double chin are growing like crazy lately

Guest Cover19
5 minutes ago, aliciajoe said:

Now y’all understand why I’ve been posting old pics because these are the comments I get on how I look now 🥺 wish fat faces were as acceptable as fat butts are 🤔

Fat faces are amazing, bigger cheeks and double chins the better

2 minutes ago, aliciajoe said:

Now y’all understand why I’ve been posting old pics because these are the comments I get on how I look now 🥺 wish fat faces were as acceptable as fat butts are 🤔

This is really tragic. Fat faces are wonderful. It is clearly a failing of mainstream body positivity on how it demarcates acceptable fat parts and bodies.

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, aliciajoe said:

Your body AND face are drop dead GORGEOUS! I'm sorry people say things like that. Hope the rest of us can make up for it, Lovely. 

Guest PoachedParsley
4 hours ago, aliciajoe said:

I don't comment much, but you are entirely beautiful and stunning and every part of you is wonderful.