AGT Aliss Bonython aka CurvyGainer

44 minutes ago, UnknownBaguette said:

Has she deleted her instagram or am I dumb? Any news of her? 

Her twitter is also gone, but her other accounts are still up, including her onlyfans, which was logged into after your post.  Maybe she's taking a break again from her public presence, she's decided to only do NSFW content, or she's being harassed in some way.

I highly doubt that because I think she loves being fat because she makes a lot of money of her weight gain, she seems to be loving her new fat and loves her size. Her diet may be to add more fat to her body or to become more jigglier. I nightly do it she gonna lose the weight. 

I'm halfway into her bath video on 0F and my God, you have to fucking buy it. Her tits and double chin is getting so so big. I think the fact her face isn't too round accentuates just how big her double chin is getting. Watching her struggle and strain moving around in the tub... 🤤😍 you don't wanna miss it guys.

Real innocent/girl next door kinda vibes in this one.

11 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

I'm halfway into her bath video on 0F and my God, you have to fucking buy it. Her tits and double chin is getting so so big. I think the fact her face isn't too round accentuates just how big her double chin is getting. Watching her struggle and strain moving around in the tub... 🤤😍 you don't wanna miss it guys.

Real innocent/girl next door kinda vibes in this one.

I'd love to, but woof $30 is steep

12 hours ago, Gaelic Steve said:

PSA: whenever a thread on Curvage gets above 50 pages, it seems to be obligatory that someone speculate on weight loss once per page, thereafter.

12 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Went on her instagram and watched her most recent stories, nothing on there to make me assume she's dieting?

Relax.  If - and I stress if - she is limiting her food intake to that skimpy, healthy looking grub she is showing - she is not going to be gaining much weight.  Time will tell - if she does gain the amount she has in the past 6 months, in the next 6 months - we'll be looking at Aliss in SSBBW territory.

at the moment  i do no think we should be worried about losing her i think she has an amazing track record and will she will probably not blow up to ssbbw levels anytime... she may maintain and that should make us happy. lifestyle is what we want curves and smiles. and the has it all. love for food, cellulite, rolls, beauty, a perfect member of this curvage team

her is an impressive gain, i do not think it is fully appreciated. she was everything, the figure the looks the body it was an amazing skinny beauty and has evolved, going beyond the point of return, in a true goodessss, marriage material if you ask me, epic , would be more than happy to be seen with her and to introduce her to friends as family as my beloved one , she is the whole enchilada boys