AGT Aliss Bonython aka CurvyGainer

4 hours ago, John Smith said:

She moved past that about 60 pounds ago and you had to be a woman of average height growing past 400-lbs to reach SSBBW status.

Well...I said "approaching' and I thought weight limit was 350 on average height anyway. Also forgot that she's above average in height. But either way the transformation is radical!😁

56 minutes ago, Hotefatty said:

Well...I said "approaching' and I thought weight limit was 350 on average height anyway. Also forgot that she's above average in height. But either way the transformation is radical!😁

Especially since the lockdown has started... almost 40 pounds in about what, three months?? She's going to overshadow pretty soon the likes of PlumpPrincess and peak-weight Tess Holliday before the end of this year, if she keep pacing up her progress this way... 😮😯😲

Guest stoimabelud

she can't sit on chairs anymore, only in bed...that is the best thing that we are witnessing right now :))))

15 hours ago, das Hirschlein said:

Am I the only one who noticed that those pics come from Onlyfans and therefore should not be posted here?

You're the only one who posted here about them being posted here.

As a reward for your propriety, if you listen carefully you might just hear a slow hand-clap... tinged with sarcasm.

Guest stoimabelud
18 hours ago, das Hirschlein said:

Am I the only one who noticed that those pics come from Onlyfans and therefore should not be posted here?

Who gives a shit? we just wanna jerk off buddy, we are in LOVE with Aliss!

Guest stoimabelud
32 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Hasn't she expressed that if people keep posting content that's PPV she'll stop doing it?

man I found it on the site S T U F F E R D B  They post everything from her, I'm not even member on her OF site, so If I dont post it here, the photos from her are posted on S T U F F E R  D B anyway

22 hours ago, Theysayphantom said:

Gotta admit this woman got me thru some tough times. After seeing her first video as curvygainer- sure as hell will love her for sharing herself and her goddess wayys!! Forever remember those golden years

I think she's at her hottest right now!